Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment (39723 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Kaysalas(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
pope777:

Why do i keep thinking that Bubu was actually thinking about his own children( Yusuf,
Zahra etc), when he uttered that rubbish!
grin shocked wink
Unfortunately he wasn't. Na you n me, e get for mind. But you know how we like rubbishing other people in order to appear righteous for this country. It is well.
# TEAM BLOCK VOTES for one NEW candidate
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by kalu61(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
sowore2019:
#Takeitback

They bastardized our educational sector and still turned around to blame us, who are victims of their wrong decision of being lazy.
What has President Buhari achieved in the educational sector? Nothing, they want the youths to return to the farm without providing motivations or incentives.
The wanted to frustrate the youths making a living via Blogging, Fiverr and other freelance website by gagging the Social media and forcing telcos to increase the cost of data.

We are taking over soon, I enjoined all youths to support the candidacy of Omoyele Sowore to #Takeitback
join our team now
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by ajl: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
richiearmany14:

Sowore would have been my ideal candidate but he has a penchant habit of misleading the public through dissemination of falso information. He should stick to his job of being a media hound and a propagandist.

It is because you know nothing about him except what you read in the news. If he truly publish false information, you should ask yourself the most legitimate question. Has anyone or group filed and won a defamation court suit against Sowore or Sahara Reporters, both in Nigeria or US courts? Answer that simple question. Here is young Sowore helping to lead the fight against June 12 annulment in the 90s as Unilag SU president.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
ststyreal:

Yes I agree with you, but even at that atiku is 50 times liberal, accommodating, unbiased, educated and welcoming than buhari, hence I rather vote atiku than waste my vote for a man who has destroyed the little unity we were managing as Nigeria prior to his coming.
Thanks for being a reasonable fellow
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Meritocracy: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Imagine the man they ask to sign the Peace Corps of Nigeria bill to create job for youth and refuse to sign. This old generation leaders deserve death by hanging.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by ststyreal(f): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
skarlett:

If it's only Atiku and Buhari, I'll break my PVC in half
Funny you!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Kaysalas(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
richiearmany14:

Sowore would have been my ideal candidate but he has a penchant habit of misleading the public through dissemination of falso information. He should stick to his job of being a media hound and a propagandist.
No human is perfect bro, let us just vote GENERATION YOUTH MASSIVELY come 2019, block votes channeled in ONE DIRECTION.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by onward4life(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
diablos:
Buhari is an uneducated semi-illiterate. A president who failed woefully in his forged waec results. A lazy lanky waste bag who didnt engage in any meaningful business venture except cow rearing after ruling nigeria into it's first recession in 1984. A lazy wastrel who saw politics as a short cut to loot wealth and plunder the country and that's the reason he's been fighting all these years to be president when he knows he has nothing to offer nigerians. In summary, buhari is a parasite feeding off Nigerians.

I like the way you hate Buhari
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by ajl: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=Meritocracy post=66846496]Imagine the man they ask to sign the Peace Corps of Nigeria bill to create job for youth and refuse to sign. This old generation leaders deserve death by hanging.[/quote

No, no. Let's be reasonable. The Peace Corps is duplication of duties of already existing forces. The Civil.Defence is already in existence. What value will Peace Corps add. Even existing ones are badly managed. Creating Peace Corps is not same as creating legitimate job opportunities for the yoiths.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
White007:
"Nigerian youths are lazy & uneducated. Always wanting free oil money" ~ PMB

ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment.

Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country.

Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude.

You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.

Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.
You're absolutely on point!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by mikesly: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigeria youths! you've heard your president that you are lazy, uneducated and always looking for free oil money. lol! If you believe he is right, you can keep him in the office as your president come 2019.

If you believe the youths are doing exploits in
diverse fields even without the enabling
environment and if given the enabling environment would've done better, get your PVC to vote out this clueless of a president who do not understand what average Nigerian youth had go through on daily basis just to fend for himself due to the hardship brought in by his clueless and ineptitude government.

Yes its time vote out all these old hags.

Nigerian youths don't feign ignorance as to understand
the implications of Mr. president's comments. Be wise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Elliot2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
I believe Buhari meant Northern youths and I don't blame him sha, I blame the youths he deceived with a promise 5k every month, so why wont he say trash now. What about him that is uneducated and had no tangible source of income besides rearing cow and waiting to enter Aso Rock.
even if he were referring to northeners, are they not Nigerians? Is it not the same leaders who put them in the situation?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by omokab: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Partially agree and partially disagree with buari. The figure he used is too high but that's just the truth but I know people will not want to be subjective in dealing issue like this. If many of nigeria youth were ready to work while all this almajri, oloso, agbero, yahoo boys etc in our society? I have met many that said they can't work as a civil servant because of the salary and have nothing doing. I know of many that said they are not interested in n power because of 30k and be sitting down at home. See the case of yahoo boys, would they work if there is any?i know of some of oloso living together in the compound, she told me that she needs a job by which I was happy and I informed one ostrich manager to help me give her job but she later rejected the offer. Meanwhile she is the one who said she likes to work with an organisation like that. The case of atiku is because of what he's looking for. What has he done as a vice president to improve the life of youth when he was there? Nothing. He stole our money to establish a company which he must employed nigeria youth. He should just go and sit down.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
ststyreal:

Funny you!

I'm serious babe sad
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Kaysalas(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Meritocracy:
Imagine the man they ask to sign the Peace Corps of Nigeria bill to create job for youth and refuse to sign. This old generation leaders deserve death by hanging.
U sabi wia dem dey sell NOVICHOK?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Temysteve(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Generalkaycee:
To vastly improve your country and truly make it great again, start by choosing a better leader. Do not let the media or the establishment make you pick from the people they choose, but instead choose from those they do not pick... BUHARI IS A TERRORIST
the idiot has thrown himself out already, if Nigerian vote for him in the coming election then our freedom is coming in the next century.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Pain(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
angry angry angry

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by MistadeRegal(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
ststyreal:

Serious apology he needs to tender! Habaaa! no nation is perfect, how come he makes us look so rotten in the eyes of the world while other countries protect their own image. He need to stop talking in the international committee abeg!

Honestly enough is enough.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by obyback: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
richiearmany14:
If I have any reservation's before toward Atiku, I just buried it coz come 2019, I will Campaign for Atiku Abubakar whole heartedly for no fee
Honestly I am having same thoughs

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by guttentag(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Generalkaycee:
To vastly improve your country and truly make it great again, start by choosing a better leader. Do not let the media or the establishment make you pick from the people they choose, but instead choose from those they do not pick... BUHARI IS A TERRORIST

They are all Blood sucking Vampire frustrating the development of Nigeria since 1960

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by guttentag(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Pangea:
What is the difference between Atiku and Buhari?
The same analog thinking people

This useless man Atiku took Nigerian money to go and spend in Dubai to do marriage for his child?
This is the same person you want to vote for?
He is mad!

Their END is Now
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by bejeria101(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
diablos:
Buhari is an uneducated semi-illiterate. A president who failed woefully in his forged waec results. A lazy lanky waste bag who didnt engage in any meaningful business venture except cow rearing after ruling nigeria into it's first recession in 1984. A lazy wastrel who saw politics as a short cut to loot wealth and plunder the country and that's the reason he's been fighting all these years to be president when he knows he has nothing to offer nigerians. In summary, buhari is a parasite feeding off Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by bejeria101(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
ahaika23:
Does the dullard know any fvcking thing?

He isnt aware he is a dullard!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by emecheboy2(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
God Bless you
diablos:
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by abeggnow: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
sowore2019:
#Takeitback

They bastardized our educational sector and still turned around to blame us, who are victims of their wrong decision of being lazy.
What has President Buhari achieved in the educational sector? Nothing, they want the youths to return to the farm without providing motivations or incentives.
The wanted to frustrate the youths making a living via Blogging, Fiverr and other freelance website by gagging the Social media and forcing telcos to increase the cost of data.

We are taking over soon, I enjoined all youths to support the candidacy of Omoyele Sowore to #Takeitback
if a know thief can gauge the Nigerian youth better then it means thieves are better than our president.In Africa there is no better worker than the Nigerian youth despite all odds we strill strive to succes in all that we do. Only d Nigerian youth csn salvage this country
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by talk2percy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
I will not blame the illiterate old fool that went all out to discredit the Nigerian youth that is known all over the world to be very hard working and smart, I blame the youths that knows about his credentials as an illiterate and yet chose to put him at the highest helm of affairs!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by mukthar2000(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
chai babaaaaa, habaaa u still contiue this ur Bleep up talk, oppon say u never becos 2019 president, chaii Niger don enter one chance ooo, god help us ooo
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by ikombe: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mejor79:

Let SOWORE first of all go for Governorship in his own state and then taste his popularity then after four year period we will know his capabilities in financial management, human right, decision making ability, quest for anti-corruption before coming up for presidency else Nigeria cannot trust him with such responsibility as he may be an agent for the powerful Hawks or he may act like a Hawks.
which state did buhari govern before going for presidency angry
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Osyfellaini(f): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dear Waziri Adamawa, Nigerians youths knows, such comment can only come from a Buhari(sai Baba) he thinks he has it all now but soon he will understand better...
Hubris is a fine quality that ruins those that holds it dearly to their hearts.
Buhari is feeding fat on our common wealth because he voted him in , so the blame is still ours and we have learnt our lesson bitterly. That his own son(YUSUF) does nothing other riding power bike round the streets of ABJ doesn't mean Nigerian youths are like his idle an lazy son.
By the way how many jobs has he created since he left office as head of state?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by frankmoney(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
richiearmany14:

I am not gullible bro, I want a Nigerian who is a Nigerian not a Nigerian who is tribalistic and sentimental.
Also my reason for going with Atiku come 2019 is that he has proven time and time again that he is a Nigerian, go to the south south and see. He is one of the few Northerners with investment in the south south.
Also my reason for choosing Atiku is because he was not and will not be anointed by Obasanjo because He (Obasanjo) have proven time and time again that he is not someone worthy of followership.
that's still not enough reason , why didn't you vote him when he contested all this while ? Since he has invested so much . Name one thing atiku achieved as a VP , just one and I will get your point , he is no different from buhari , he is just an opportunist
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by indoorlove(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mejor79:

Let SOWORE first of all go for Governorship in his own state and then taste his popularity then after four year period we will know his capabilities in financial management, human right, decision making ability, quest for anti-corruption before coming up for presidency else Nigeria cannot trust him with such responsibility as he may be an agent for the powerful Hawks or he may act like a Hawks.
I share the same sentiment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) / Dr. Nuhu Clark Is Dead: Borno Assembly Member-Elect Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.