Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment (39720 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Sheyman95(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
richiearmany14:
If I have any reservation's before toward Atiku, I just buried it coz come 2019, I will Campaign for Atiku Abubakar whole heartedly for no fee
they are all birds of the same feather.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by steveDpro: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by 400billionman: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
richiearmany14:
If I have any reservation's before toward Atiku, I just buried it coz come 2019, I will Campaign for Atiku Abubakar whole heartedly for no fee
Campaign for your fellow youth I created this thread since August 5 2017 demanding for youth presidency one week b4 OBJ supported youth presidency and likely before the Senate introduced not to young to run bill but from the responses on the thread Nigerian Youths are totally crest Fallen and have lost hope in their abilities
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by booblacain(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mejor79:

Let SOWORE first of all go for Governorship in his own state and then taste his popularity then after four year period we will know his capabilities in financial management, human right, decision making ability, quest for anti-corruption before coming up for presidency else Nigeria cannot trust him with such responsibility as he may be an agent for the powerful Hawks or he may act like a Hawks.

Well said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by tonzo(m): 12:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria is in a state of talk and quote
Just wake up sip coding and yawn opata
Shame on all this people's father taking hard drugs.
Nigeria youths are not lazy
Boys are not smiling
Boys are yahooing
Girls are sexoling
Who is to blame
Bad leadership
We need to reset this country called Nigeria
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Babysho(m): 2:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Mejor79:

Let SOWORE first of all go for Governorship in his own state and then taste his popularity then after four year period we will know his capabilities in financial management, human right, decision making ability, quest for anti-corruption before coming up for presidency else Nigeria cannot trust him with such responsibility as he may be an agent for the powerful Hawks or he may act like a Hawks.

STOP! STOP! Just Stop! That's not democracy. He doesn't have to prove anything. If it's by that your step by step method, don't you think Nigeria would have been like Canada under Goodluck's administration.

Besides, make a background check on Sowore before you cast him down. I first noticed him when he was tackling governmental issues concerning Obasanjo wanting a third term and the likes of those corrupt conducts. He did well and has since continued to fight corruption head-on.

Also, he founded Sahara Reporters which is doing very well financially and mission wise ; to tackle corruption in Nigeria.

I'm not saying you should vote for him but I feel like we should support and not make him look like he doesn't have a chance simply because he's "Young".
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Marrtynze(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2018
Lol oga this one na campaign tactic
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Babacele: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2018
Atiku no be lie but we won't be deceived sir.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2018
400billionman:
Campaign for your fellow youth I created this thread since August 5 2017 demanding for youth presidency one week b4 OBJ supported youth presidency and likely before the Senate introduced not to young to run bill but from the responses on the thread Nigerian Youths are totally crest Fallen and have lost hope in their abilities
If there is a youth worthy of being campaigned 4 count me in but Sowore, I will heavily campaign against that bloody liar and a media hound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2018
frankmoney:
that's still not enough reason , why didn't you vote him when he contested all this while ? Since he has invested so much . Name one thing atiku achieved as a VP , just one and I will get your point , he is no different from buhari , he is just an opportunist
Atiku have never been the flag bearer of any political party, he always lose out in primaries but that the chance of him being a presidential flag bearer of the PDP, he has my vote and 4 the record, you and I know that a vice president is just a name any achievement recorded will be recorded as the achievement of the President so u n I cannot say for certain if he achieved anything. I also wish to let you know that of all Hausa fulani in Nigeria Atiku still remains the only one with business in south and eastern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Kaysalas:

No human is perfect bro, let us just vote GENERATION YOUTH MASSIVELY come 2019, block votes channeled in ONE DIRECTION.
The mistake we are going to make is to vote blindly again, because he is a youth does not mean he havery the qualification nor the political and economic expertise to steer us out of this quagmire we find ourselves in. That is why I am gunning 4 a leader who is not sentimental nor bias. Atiku 's achievement in Southern Nigeria will Campaign for him.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Atiku will give us a better democracy compared to any other, so I believe that he needs to be giving the opportunity of becoming the next President so as to replicate his business sucess in our economy and also to promote unity among Nigerians
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by frankmoney(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2018
richiearmany14:

Atiku have never been the flag bearer of any political party, he always lose out in primaries but that the chance of him being a presidential flag bearer of the PDP, he has my vote and 4 the record, you and I know that a vice president is just a name any achievement recorded will be recorded as the achievement of the President so u n I cannot say for certain if he achieved anything. I also wish to let you know that of all Hausa fulani in Nigeria Atiku still remains the only one with business in south and eastern Nigeria.
and so what if he has business in the south ? Does that automatically make him a good leader ? Or leadership is now based on business ethics ? If you can't point out one thing he achieved as a VP or as a chairman of customs then he isn't different from buhari
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
frankmoney:
and so what if he has business in the south ? Does that automatically make him a good leader ? Or leadership is now based on business ethics ? If you can't point out one thing he achieved as a VP or as a chairman of customs then he isn't different from buhari
Oh my bro he is 100 times better than Buhari and every other 2019 presidential aspirant take it or live it.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by uche44(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Another bloody looter talking.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by chernest2002: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2018
sowore2019:
#Takeitback

They bastardized our educational sector and still turned around to blame us, who are victims of their wrong decision of being lazy.
What has President Buhari achieved in the educational sector? Nothing, they want the youths to return to the farm without providing motivations or incentives.
The wanted to frustrate the youths making a living via Blogging, Fiverr and other freelance website by gagging the Social media and forcing telcos to increase the cost of data.

We are taking over soon, I enjoined all youths to support the candidacy of Omoyele Sowore to #Takeitback
a vote for sowore is a waste.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by chernest2002: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Buhari after three years achieved nothing but ressesion ,that shows that buhari is more lazy than the youths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Withdraws From APC Senatorial Primaries In Kaduna / Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi / Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.