Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment (39725 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by asobo: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2018
richiearmany14:
If I have any reservation's before toward Atiku, I just buried it coz come 2019, I will Campaign for Atiku Abubakar whole heartedly for no fee
Well said bro, I school in Adamawa and of truth if all our politians can can do 25% of what Atiku have done in his state Nigeria would have become a paradise on earth. Let us not be deceive, though he has his shortcoming I doubt if there is any presidential aspirant that feel the pulse of nigerian youths than ATIKU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by ststyreal(f): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2018
skarlett:

I get where you're coming from but there are people better than him that have not even been given the opportunity he was given and best of all, they are younger than him. Just keep your options open and don't allow any social media 'reactions' sway you
Sure you are right but until I see a better option but honestly, if it is only atiku and buhari, I tell you my friend, I will wholeheartedly vote for ATIKU.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Yankee101: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2018
The uneducated man likes pulling down Nigerians anytime he's abroad. He thinks that scores him a point with world powers. It's a classic case of inferiority complexes he's suffering from.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by SternProphet: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2018
I said it. Atiku was going to say 15% of youths are hardworking but make it sound like 100% of youths are hardworking. You guys can go ahead and vote for him. There is a new definition of chicken brains being set by Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by frankmoney(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2018
richiearmany14:
If I have any reservation's before toward Atiku, I just buried it coz come 2019, I will Campaign for Atiku Abubakar whole heartedly for no fee
just because he told you at you want to hear , how guilible can you be
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by kelly72: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2018
michoim:
You are a liar just looking for cheap vote. You, Atiku, is quick to forget that you said recently that northerners are suffering because they are lazy. And so what is the difference with what PMB has just said...

For sure majority of northern youths are not only lazy, but are not even aware they need to be productive or how to go about being productive. But to say Nigerian youths are lazy and have not been to school is further evidence that president Buhari is perpetually asleep.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by chuks34(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2018
na wa for buhari o

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by lexy2014: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Pangea:
What is the difference between Atiku and Buhari?
The same analog thinking people

This useless man Atiku took Nigerian money to go and spend in Dubai to do marriage for his child?
This is the same person you want to vote for?
He is mad!
my brother u are right about atiku but u are wrong when u say there's no difference between him&buhari. Atiku might b corrupt but he is a people person. Buhari thinks d world revolves around him. He has an over bloated self image

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2018
kelly72:

If he said it, then that is the way he thinks. If that is the way he thinks, then he is likely to be doing what he thinks. Buhari can never utter those words Atiku said, negative minds don't speak progress because they don't believe it.

To get a better support, a candidate needs to outspeak and outdo Atiku along those lines of thought.

My dear a polithiefcian can say anything that's how they all are. APC said their own and we gave them a chance, do you think if Buhari said even half of what he's saying now as president, any sane person would have voted him? The obvious answer is no.

To me, APC and PDP are not much different because it's the same band of failures waving different items (umbrella or broom) only difference is, one is in power and the other isn't. So Atiku o, Buhari o, they are all the same

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by magzey: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2018
ATIKU want youth Vote he is pampering youth, so you company is all over Nigeria? angry grin grin that's why Atiku is not worth a leader.To me because he like himself too much and is Capitalist in nature
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2018
ststyreal:

Sure you are right but until I see a better option but honestly, if it is only atiku and buhari, I tell you my friend, I will wholeheartedly vote for ATIKU.

If it's only Atiku and Buhari, I'll break my PVC in half
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Liferidowu(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2018
Ease back bro...... don't come at me like that...... our Education system is in shambles, Buhari or not, all his predecessor has failed when it comes to Education, can you boast of that your yeye certificate you carry up and down, can you defend it

You're guilty from your comment, so, I won't blame you if you are still supporting Buhari.

Go to S/Africa, USA, all over the Europe Nigerian youths are making enviable Waves.

So what makes you think we are lazy because of our education system?

How educated is Buhari?

From your name I weep for your people, the supposedly most educated tribe in Africa wallowing in mental slavery.[/quote]
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Adebowale89(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
someone that spoilt our image with his bad statement abroad is the same person this stupid youth are on the stand to elect him again just because of 30k npower
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by hotwax: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
buhariguy:
my people are lazy, my people are foolish,my people are corrupt,

That is how fela described my guy,

And that is why I love him.

My people love free things, instead of to work to earn the thing.

It will take buhari more than two tenure to change the mentality of our youth, who thinks governance is about rewarding lazy people.

That is why 90% of our youth believed buhari has failed.

Thinking he should be given they 1m naira every year.
By then, they will believe buhari is the best.

Ofcourse 90% of our youths are lazy and illiterate. If not, why did they vote someone without School cert as President? I dont blame Buhari, I blame the Yoot
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by fleksy: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
What makes Atiku better than Buhari...

The old should pave way for the young...
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by plaetton: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
diablos:
Buhari is an uneducated semi-illiterate. A president who failed woefully in his forged waec results. A lazy lanky waste bag who didnt engage in any meaningful business venture except cow rearing after ruling nigeria into it's first recession in 1984. A lazy wastrel who saw politics as a short cut to loot wealth and plunder the country and that's the reason he's been fighting all these years to be president when he knows he has nothing to offer nigerians. In summary, buhari is a parasite feeding off Nigerians.
Imagine o.
A lifelong parasite on our commonwealth is now insulting his hosts, calling them lazy.
Wonders shall never seize to happen.
grin
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by jollyjarkofgod: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
White007:
"Nigerian youths are lazy & uneducated. Always wanting free oil money" ~ PMB

ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment.

Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country.

Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude.

You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.

Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.

U sabi compose ooo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
What an error or mistake made by voting this this man called PMB. May God forgive us our sin. We seems to have problem with God in heaven by allowing this type of man to govern Nigeria at this critical time
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Pangea: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
hotwax:

But we can still vote for Buhari right?

Buhari Ke?
Na Sowore we dey now o!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by DaRuud(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2018

ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment.

Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country.

Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude.

You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.

Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
SO ATIKU STILL HAVE SMALL BRAIN PASS DADDY BUHACOW.SMH
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
DaRuud:

WHAT A WRITE UP YOU ARE VERY CORRECT.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
ahaika23:
Does the dullard know any fvcking thing?
Yap he knows his fulani bros are uneducated and not ready to work but want free oil money...just like himself, unfortunately he thinks everyone is like him.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Kaysalas(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
richiearmany14:
We, Nigerian youths had better be careful how we split our votes otherwise...we would not achieve the desired change (positive and prosperous change) we crave for. Let us all massively vote Atiku, or massively vote So wore, or massively vote any other candidate of our choice.
But I think it is time to break away from the old generation of which, with due respect Atiku belongs.
Let us vote in 'GENERATION YOUTH'
please share/spread the message

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
frankmoney:
just because he told you at you want to hear , how guilible can you be
I am not gullible bro, I want a Nigerian who is a Nigerian not a Nigerian who is tribalistic and sentimental.
Also my reason for going with Atiku come 2019 is that he has proven time and time again that he is a Nigerian, go to the south south and see. He is one of the few Northerners with investment in the south south.
Also my reason for choosing Atiku is because he was not and will not be anointed by Obasanjo because He (Obasanjo) have proven time and time again that he is not someone worthy of followership.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kaysalas:

We, Nigerian youths had better be careful how we split our votes otherwise...we would not achieve the desired change (positive and prosperous change) we crave for. Let us all massively vote Atiku, or massively vote So wore, or massively vote any other candidate of our choice.
But I think it is time to break away from the old generation of which, with due respect Atiku belongs.
Let us vote in 'GENERATION YOUTH'
please share/spread the message
Sowore would have been my ideal candidate but he has a penchant habit of misleading the public through dissemination of falso information. He should stick to his job of being a media hound and a propagandist.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by pope777(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Why do i keep thinking that Bubu was actually thinking about his own children( Yusuf,
Zahra etc), when he uttered that rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by ajl: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
richiearmany14:

Still? Really.. are you sane? Atiku of all people. Mr corruption personified. For someone who worked before with Nigeria Customs, it's not surprising he has corruption written all over him.

Man, you need help. Atiku is just same thing as the other politicians. Nigeria need a total breakaway from the past.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Kaysalas(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mejor79:

Let SOWORE first of all go for Governorship in his own state and then taste his popularity then after four year period we will know his capabilities in financial management, human right, decision making ability, quest for anti-corruption before coming up for presidency else Nigeria cannot trust him with such responsibility as he may be an agent for the powerful Hawks or he may act like a Hawks.
Bro, we need FRESH BREATH for this country to move forward. If sowore goes the line you suggest he tows, he will end up being one of them. Those who have gone through that route, what have they offered us?
Please we need NEW LIFE ABEG
Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
DonMoga:
ATIKU, WHAT ARE U FORMING NOW? A GOOD PRESIDENT TO BE ABI?
cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
asobo:
Well said bro, I school in Adamawa and of truth if all our politians can can do 25% of what Atiku have done in his state Nigeria would have become a paradise on earth. Let us not be deceive, though he has his shortcoming I doubt if there is any presidential aspirant that feel the pulse of nigerian youths than ATIKU.
May God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) / Benue Militant Who Submitted 84 Guns To The State Govt / Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.