Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers (2677 Views)

This Post Has Change My Thinking Completely. / Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts / Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
it's not just about doing it in the hotel, no girl in this country have never exchange her body for money, favour or material gains,some have done it once,some twice while others uncountable. It is up to guys who want to marry to accept girls with their past and make an honest woman out of her. My advice, if you know a girl's past or wants to understand her you won't want to be with her, you have to let go of some things.
including your mummy and siblings
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy the queen of amazon cheesy
grin
greiboy:
cheesy the queen of amazon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
PUSSYHOE u can't make an honest woman out of a runzgirl. Not in this life or in the next life to come. A runzgirl is a runzgirl...anothing more nothing less. Getting married to one will just open ur heart to multiple heartbreaks. If u don't give her money she will spead her legs for another man. If u want peace in ur marriage then go for a level headed lady...except maybe u don't mind being a cuckhold then u can get married to a runzgirl.
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by highpriestess: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
seriously I'm tired of this section,so many uncouth beings here.
so the women that are cheating do so with themselves abi?
what of the guys that cheat? spare me that crap meme thunder agbagbuo gi ebe ahu.undecided

3 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2018
highpriestess:
seriously I'm tired of this section,so many uncouth beings here.

so the women that are cheating do so with themselves abi?

what of the guys that cheat?
spare me that crap meme thunder agbagbuo gi ebe ahu.undecided
Are you competiting with men on cheating? are you comparing pussy with vagina?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / US Based Brother Scammed By A Typical Naija Babe After Seeing Her Through School / A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.