Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage (2684 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly? / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
A heartbroken man gives a notice to the general public to hold his ex girlfriend responsible, if anything happens to him, after he unknowingly helped her prepare for her own traditional marriage.

#women are evil
https://www./460623671866260/permalink/785124809416143/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by gaby(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
A very nice Simple guy who had been dating himself all the while.

I would be surprised if he has ever seen her laps unclothed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Divay22(f): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lol
My gender no just get mercy o grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Divay22:
Lol
Y'all better change....I repeat change!!!
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
unless you are a MUMU, nothing will happen to you! take that as a learning experience and BE WISE from now on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Moh247: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
cool

Betrayer no be smartness.... Been generous no be Simping, rippers no be them smart pass for street

Last last their life story never end, just a chapter

You win some you lose some

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Totilopussylick(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Divay22:
Lol

Your gender is the reasons why we all are in this mess tongue

Very wicked genders tongue tongue tongue
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Did he propose marriage to her?
That should be the question.
Its possible they were just besties and the guy thought that one day she will marry him
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Blackfire(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Southern people eeeeh

grin
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Divay22(f): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Your gender is the reasons why we all are in this mess tongue

Very wicked genders tongue tongue tongue
Hahahahaha
It's a circle thing..
This guy will likely end up hurting the girl that loves him so much or rather pay less attention to her because of what his ex did to him...

3 Likes

Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by gentlestdude(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Foolish man go and kill yourself because of woman na nobody will hold her responsible. Why most Igbo guys dey always act like simp na?

I'm no tribalist between
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
baba cry small then forget the whole thing. Na mumu dey die for woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Move on,if you die. you die for nothing but get strategies how you can run okafor's law with her
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by elpochas: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Guys need to be wise,dats hw my Ex wantd to run me street by taking 100k frm me in 2016 to do her Trad.God saved me dat her took her by surprise by going to her village to see tinz myself when i started geting suspicious of her.Men it was a long story,get to find out her mum was even involved.I still banged d hell out of her even after her wedding till i cut her off frm my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
If this news sweet you hit like otherwise, hit share.
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by MissMich(f): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Damn! This is heartbreaking. I wouldn't wish this kind of pain on my enemy cry
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by kals4luv990(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
I THINK ITS HIGH TIME WE STOP PITYING ALL THESE SIMPLE MEN..THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SIGNS WE HE DECIDED TO IGNORE..
mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Nyascobar1414: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Anything that will make simps cry is appreciated.
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by LUAN1: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
A simp has gotten his reward in ten fold
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by bobbybrown007: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Next time give her belle, then she will think we'll
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2022
MissMich:
Damn! This is heartbreaking. I wouldn't wish this kind of pain on my enemy cry
He's a bloody simp, he deserves t
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by MissMich(f): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Kaiair:

He's a bloody simp, he deserves t
I don't think he is because it's not a crime to love someone wholeheartedly, it's her loss for she just lost a good man with her deceitful and cheating character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by advanceDNA: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2022
MissMich:

I don't think he is because it's not a crime to love someone wholeheartedly, it's her loss for she just lost a good man with her deceitful and cheating character.

There is no sympathy for being stupíd...
If u allow yourself to be used by ignoring the red flags no one is to be blamed but you...
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Nonexisting: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2022
Simps deserve whatever they got. I have zero sympathy for him.

Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Dfynboi: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Trust any lady at ur own risk
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by MissMich(f): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2022
advanceDNA:

There is no sympathy for being stupíd...
If u allow yourself to be used by ignoring the red flags no one is to be blamed but you...

So you think loving someone genuinely is considered being stupid? What if there are no visible red flags during the relationship?
What if she hid her ulterior motives perfectly well from the guy?
I still see nothing wrong with him loving truly, it's their loss if they choose to throw away the unconditional and pure love for something more fleeting.
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by advanceDNA: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
MissMich:

So you think loving someone genuinely is considered being stupid? What if there are no visible red flags during the relationship?
What if she hid her ulterior motives perfectly well from the guy?
I still see nothing wrong with him loving truly, it's their loss if they choose to throw away the unconditional and pure love for something more fleeting.

U women always like men that love like a foòól. That's why you always hear women on this forum say they love simps....men tgat forgive repetitive cheaters, men that cant co front their partner because tgey dont want her to get angry, etc...

if you eyes is open in any relationship..u will see the redflags...theres nothing like invisible redflags....

In fact, the more genuinely you love someone..the easier it is to notice any small changes in their behavior, speech on phone, etc, etc..

Its when you dont know someone too well they Will use you without u knowing......Or or when you let sex/orgasm impair your judgement..

the mistake we make is that we date superficially and we call it genuine love because the person is giving us attention and sex...

Some people will be dating and have no single info of their partners whereabouts whenver she or hes not with them....

u are dating someone that when shes not with you, her line is always not reachable or she can't do video call and u always think its network..... u are dating someone that always takes two days to respond to your chat yet the "i am busy" excuse is always enough for you....when they now serve you breakfast you will be saying "i gave my everything "

It's a lie...u only have your body and received enjoyment but failed to notice other important things
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by davillian(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mumu man that's how you would be helping them to buy things that would be used to kill and bury u
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Slydan204: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
gaby:

My broda, he wld seen d unclothedness of d body but didn't see dt of d mind
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Lordedifice1: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
The most wicked gender
Fear women
Don't do relationship
Save your heart
I no wan born girl
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
gaby:

He's what I call a simpanzee.
Re: A man unknowingly helped his girlfriend prepare for her own traditional marriage by Godada(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Whatsapped A Man Secures His Heart As He Marries Her / Do You Have A Natural Personality? / What Men Really Notice When They Look At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.