Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read (30134 Views)

Arrest: How Widow Lured Lagos Bizman Circulating Ex-lovers’ Nudes / This Is What Girls Go Through Before Sending You "HI" On Facebook - Read / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by AyamStarch: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
They're clearing every hiccup for the post-birthday knacks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by godofuck231: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
cool... not all exes are worth doing this for though.
especially girls

Na vultures most of them be but when they are getting old they turn angels preaching love and heartbreak trade blames
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by lastmessenger: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nothing special here. They are only missing the times they slept together. I guess the guy is harsh on the Lady but knows how to take her to heaven in the oza room. Anyway nobody is stopping you deceivers from starting from where you stopped.
Now let's talk politics. Why is president buhari always bad mouthing Nigeria anytime he travel abroad?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
lastmessenger:
Nothing special here. They are only missing the times they slept together. I guess the guy is harsh on the Lady but knows how to take her to heaven in the oza room. Anyway nobody is stopping you deceivers from starting from where you stopped.
Now let's talk politics. Why is president buhari always bad mouthing Nigeria anytime he travel abroad?

You just won a medal
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:
cry I feel like crying

Folakemi get over me.already !!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by shibanbo(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
You see better ex abi ? mine was a certified trouble maker if she mistakenly tell me she loves me again I go run pack comot for my area so she no go see me again,

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Printerscanner: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
DeadRat:

Okofor's Law Of Congodynamics...

Yes, once debe, always debe. Meaning once a pusssy if fuccked once, such pusssy can always be fuccked anytime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by movid(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mtscheew rada rada
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by openmine(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:
My respect to that lady, she simply is the answer to a proper and matured lady.

Honesty makes everything simple and make everyone appreciate each other, it heals wounds, words, issues, the world and make it a better place always.

Exes are not enemy, they were once part of your life. Some exes are worth bringing back, while some are good for burnt offering.
grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by deebrownneymar: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Sometimes in life you just get tired of someone and feels like you need some space to see things within......after a while you come to realise how important that person was to you then you put your ego aside and speak up to make amends for that day henceforth you see the relationship keeps getting stronger and better..... kiss kiss kiss besides no one is above mistakes...... you guys should sort out your differences and start afresh cool

Need some space or dumped for another
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Safiaa(f): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:
My respect to that lady, she simply is the answer to a proper and matured lady.

Honesty makes everything simple and make everyone appreciate each other, it heals wounds, words, issues, the world and make it a better place always.

Exes are not enemy, they were once part of your life. Some exes are worth bringing back, while some are good for burnt offering.
I agree
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by KanwuliaExtra: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
How on earth do people follow other people’s lives on or off social media? undecided

Joblessness!

Buhari was right after all! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Natudu: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okafor's law will forever remain such a beautiful mystery.

You, eh!
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Coldfeets: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:
cry I feel like crying

And I just feel like slapping anyone who will start crying over this nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Buffalo2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
caesaraba:
Genotype issues?
probably
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Jbleenk: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Sometimes in life you just get tired of someone and feels like you need some space to see things within......after a while you come to realise how important that person was to you then you put your ego aside and speak up to make amends for that day henceforth you see the relationship keeps getting stronger and better..... kiss kiss kiss besides no one is above mistakes...... you guys should sort out your differences and start afresh cool

Whoaskyou?
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by engrjacuzzi: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
some people will come to the ATM, see others on queue and still ask "is it dispensing "? No, we came to vote for Buhari.

going back to your ex isn't a sin but more like going backwards to renew your lost glo line#
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by OhiOfIhima: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brooke60:
I'm close to tears..this is really beautiful.
Wonder why they break up.
Sometimes, we really don't know what we have until we can't see it again.

I bet they will still knack even after getting married to different partners.
If not Genotype, biko work things out. You guys are still in love, its all over you
That kind knacking go sweet... Free puna. I can relate though none of us yet to married... separated abound to religious difference... Initially, both of us thought it could be resolved until reality Start falling in...
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by folake4u(f): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
lestat:

Folakemi get over me.already !!!! angry

Baba, what did I do?
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by phunkeeypraiss(f): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmmmmmm, veri touching. How I wish I nd my ex can put away our differences too but he s just too stubborn.
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Tonytonex(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:
cry I feel like crying
Why Na?
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by StUriah(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Postcard from Heaven - Light House Family's song reveals all about losing what you cherish most.

Think more carefully before you say 'Goodbye' to the one you love.
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by fykes(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brooke60:
I'm close to tears..this is really beautiful.
Wonder why they break up.
Sometimes, we really don't know what we have until we can't see it again.

I bet they will still knack even after getting married to different partners.
If not Genotype, biko work things out. You guys are still in love, its all over you
So much for exes...so what happens to the ones they are currently with? This is what they deserve?
As for me I don't play that ex game...if we ever break up, I never met u...infact, I don't know u period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Brooke60(f): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
fykes:

So much for exes...so what happens to the ones they are currently with? This is what they deserve?
As for me I don't play that ex game...if we ever break up, I never met u...infact, I don't know u period.
That is very bad and kind of immature unless it ends on a very bad note.
That it ends must not mean that you guys can't relate. At least, you once had beautiful moments together.
You should be able to see each other later and life and talk or maybe help.
Life is not predictable bro
OhiOfIhima:
That kind knacking go sweet... Free puna. I can relate though none of us yet to married... separated abound to religious difference... Initially, both of us thought it could be resolved until reality Start falling in...
That is life, reality is hard and its good you guys ended it well.
I don't support knacking exes sha
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by boyjo: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
"The laxity behind so many lazy ass"
"Age massiely.."

Weird construction.
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by davide470(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Abeggi!
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Two exes that want to be together so bad but can't be ??

Crazy things happen that only the black man can explain.

Moving forward.
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by GeniusHawlah(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:
cry I feel like crying
Just cry if you want to, and stop 'feeling' undecided
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by GeniusHawlah(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
LordBaylish:
Don't cry dear ... yours would come too
Hers, an in her breakup too?
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Respect55(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:
cry I feel like crying
It's allowed or are u lazy to cry?
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by SmellingAnus(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
After all the public display of love, na another guy dey still fuc.k her toto undecided
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by dammysel(f): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Similar to my ex and I, just days to his birthday I sent a message and kept in touch till the day. He was really speechless and extremely happy.

#Exesarenolongerenemies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.