Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

#LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment (36637 Views)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nukilia: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Do you people blame Buhari? This was the same man that called Nigerians corrupt in London de-marketing the country and painting us in a very bad light to foreigners. This same man in 1984, called Nigerians senseless, useless, and all sorts of names yet he was still voted into power by the Youths.

Just give the the so-called youths maximum two weeks, they'll forget it and start defending him again. It's like we're beyond redemption

Its so pathetic that Nigerian youths have to put up with these bastards as leaders...

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is a bastard. Bt he must complete his tenure. Maybe those dullard wey vote am go permanently get senseel

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by MaziOmenuko: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
I blame the people that gives him a microphone anytime he steps out of the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Vicintonsh(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Freelance programmer
No... I am far from lazy

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by marvin906(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
network admin/seafarer
dude i aint lazy
buh honestly speaking he was kinda quoted outta context sha

3 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by madjune(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerians enjoy talk and arguments so much.

And drama?

All these call and reply game wouldn't be going on if people match on the streets and initiate a revolution.

The old guard needs to change.

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Pain(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
I SAY WE VOTE OUT THIS FAILURE . VOTE OUT THE CATTLE angry

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Larryslim(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is a complete disgrace for making that statement
Let him go schools and see the large number of students,even if he is blind,can't he hear the large number of candidates that sit for Jamb every year??
How dare you call Nigerian Youth Lazy??
I'm a student,Writer..
No one here will believe me if I say I've cleared bush just for #500
Yes!,#500
It's that bad now in this country!
I'm not poor,and I live the best Life but the way Life just becomes hard sometimes ehnnnn

3 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by senchris(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Femi Adesina, Lie Mohammad and Garba Shehu must be tired of this particular mess. They must be working seriously hard on how to twist this unfortunate speech of the useless man we call president.

3 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by RexTramadol1: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
His statement is like that of a man with low sperm count blaming his wife for infertility.

We are not Lazy!

4 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Skepticus: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Do you people blame Buhari? This was the same man that called Nigerians corrupt in London de-marketing the country and painting us in a very bad light to foreigners. This same man in 1984, called Nigerians senseless, useless, and all sorts of names yet he was still voted into power by the Youths.

Just give the the so-called youths maximum two weeks, they'll forget it and start defending him again. It's like we're beyond redemption

On point...

The same youths heaping invectives on Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youths" comment would be the ones to vote him after collecting 500 naira or do things that will favour his re-election.

All these hash tags is meaningless as Buhari as successfully de-marketed Nigerian youths. No foreign investor will employ nor support them.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Every nairalander should go on Twitter and trend this hashtag irrespective of political affiliations

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Yinxies(f): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am not lazy.

Studied accounting at YCT Yaba. Worked while in school to my fees.

There was free education in your time Mr. President Sir. The government then ensured that. What have you done for these supposed #lazynigerianyouths

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Blingblings(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
The sad part is that this was not related to the question he was asked �
He was asked : why should people invest in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by beautyoftheLord: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
It's good for the Nigerian youths who most of them don't know their history. If they read and knew, they would never have brought back a man that was a colossal failure in his time as head of state. They would have understood that Buhari can never bring good change to Nigeria only evil omens and disasters trail him.

4 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by GGirll: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Old useless certificateless blood thirsty vampire without common sense n brain...useless kworo chewing cow herder old fool....just sing d national anthem n produce your certificates n I will take you serious my pvc is ready backtodaura by fire by force idiotic idiot

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by stagger: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
When some of us were saying, yes you may vote out Jonathan, but NEVER A BUHARI IN HIS PLACE, many people demonized us and called us names. Now here we are.

Behold, the change you all voted for.

3 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Sammybuks: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Am not lazy oga bubu. Leave Nigerian youths alone.daura calling 2019.

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by laytoshtwo: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
The president said the obvious truth.

Nigerians are lazy.

Take it or leave it.

You are talking about the youth in your family.

5 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Funkybabee(f): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Useless assumption just to justify his failure..

I'm a Nigerian youth
Am not lazy
Am going to distance and still work even before I graduate..
I have several experienced in sales and doing all my best to survive and relieve parents wahala
Yes I'm also a slay queen but ain't fucking look on to men to survive..

I'm a woman
Yes I'm strong..
And a very hardworking personality!!!!

Bleep that stupid man...

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Skepticus: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
beautyoftheLord:
It's good for the Nigerian youths who most of them don't know their history. If they read and knew, they would never have brought back a man that was a colossal failure in his time as head of state. They would have understood that Buhari can never bring good change to Nigeria only evil omens and disasters trail him.

Sadly, they never learn...

Watch how their actions or inactions would bring the senile fool back to power in 2019.

The hash tag would just end up as another internet sensation.

Nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by seyigiggle: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
PMB colossal performance and inability to pay the promised 5K resulted in this statement grin
Yusuf Buhari, a lazy Nigeria youth

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Billionboi: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
senchris:
Femi Adesina, Lie Mohammad and Garba Shehu must be tired of this particular mess. They must be working seriously hard on how to twist this unfortunate speech of the useless man we call president.
hahahaha

Thy b like

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by CSTR1003: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
Blingblings:
The sad part is that this was not related to the question he was asked �

He was asked : why should people invest in Nigeria
Really? Damn. shocked
This is a terrible president.

I have not read the transcript, but if what you said is true, then Nigerians just elected their own enemy to be their president.

3 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by ibori1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
naijawho:
Like if u think BUHARI is a LAZY Dullard...
Share if u think BUHARI is a Hardworking President
grin
naijawho:
Like if u think BUHARI is a LAZY Dullard...
Share if u think BUHARI is a Hardworking President

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by maxora016: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
We are not lazy and can't be lazy. Hook up with some American guys and see the definition of laziness.
Meanwhile I need a good web designing tutor or a class where one can enroll. Around Festac shaa..

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by nabegibeg: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
OgaDonald:
@APROKOGIRL

Read tweets by Nigerians Below ..

FROM APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2088/lazynigerianyouths-trends-on-twitter-as-nigerians-react-screenshots/

cc; lalasticlala

See all of you using this hashtag #LazyNigerianYouths should just stop.... let's all get on the streets....if truly we are upset...

That's the only Language these guys understand....

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by principalgee: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am 100% hardworking Nigerian youth, oga Buhari in case u don't know, by the time u are voted out of being the Nigerian president in 2019 general election, I believe ur eyes will open.
Nigerian youth are always active to make this country proud. Watch out!!!

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by ststyreal(f): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
angelboy01:
I am not lazy I do yahoo yahoo for a living.
grin grin grin chaiiiii Chineke nna!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Give Betta Edu A Second Chance — Femi Pedro / Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.