Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

#LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment (36850 Views)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Arcbox:
I had my first degree in architecture, advanced degree in architecture. I am a certified Architect working round the clock who has design n build in major cities in Nigeria as a Nigerian youth. Pls tell mr president dat we r well educated n compete globally. N dnt forget to keep ur PVC safe.

Bro! Na dat pvc sure pass. Send this herdman back to the bush.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Sike(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
BUARI OUT!
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by buhariguy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari does not have PhD like your ineffectual buffoon that bought his own, but he want you to acquire your PhD, to be truthful to yourself, not living fake life like PDP want you to live.
three:
#WeAreNigerianCreatives trended not too long ago..

As just one corporate example of the resilience of Nigerian youths (many born into a mess of a country and who never witnessed any semblance of a functional Nation).

Resilience in the face of a Nation whose system devours them (Aluu4 / SARS)

Resilience in the face of a dysfunctional educational system.

Resilience in the face of a palpable lack of positive role models devoid of pecuniary, ethnic or religious interests. (simply imagine a youth who previously saw Festus Keyamo as an activist Role model)

Resilience in the face of a lack of infrastructure and preponderance of deficient pre-1970 national, regional, state, and local infrastructure on par with or less than nations like Ethiopia, Somalia and Angola (who have suffered protracted civil wars).

Someone wrote a book titled "Everything in Nigeria will kill you", instead of Mr President to work with the youths to surmount these challenges and help them unlock their vast potential, he chooses to denigrate their very existence.

But Buhari is no surprise. This is what happens when you bestow authority on someone who despises education and honest competitive enterprise...

We will, learn from this, pick ourselves up, correct our mistakes and thrive INSPITE of Mr Buhari and his ilk.

WE ARE NIGERIA and you CANNOT PUT US DOWN.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by anuel4luv(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Susungusu:
Dear Buhari,

Good afternoon sir and I hope you are enjoying your holiday in Nigeria's administrative capital London, please don't forget to buy bread while coming back.

It is very sad and disheartening that you only address us Nigerians when you are in London, which brings me to the purpose of writing you this "Open letter" in line with my fellow elder statesmen OBJ and IBB.

I have seen the video where you claimed that we the youths are lazy and not ready to work, it is only a fool that washes his dirty linen in the public and also remember that a man who calls his daughter a prostitute should not expect suitors.

I think it has become a norm for you to disgrace and embarrass Nigerians each time you travel outside, saying that 60% of the youth is not educated is a big embarrassment but I take solace in the fact that the uneducated 60% is more educated than you are.

Why will I even blame you when you and your cohorts has stolen our money and used same to send your kids to schools abroad while our education sector is nothing to write home about.

My sincere displeasure goes to the youths who are still defending you and your inept and clueless government but let me remind you, if you were born in this my generation you would have been nothing more than a cobbler, scrab collector or a "meruwa".

Shame on any youth that will campaign for your reelection, I pray your heed to the advice of the wise ones and go #Back2Daura in 2019.

The highlighted is what got at me the most. I'm not sure he would even have the strength to be a 'meruwa'. A scrab collector seems to be the most realistic career choice he would have chosen. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Emotionss: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
The sad truth is that after everything majority will still vote Buhari.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by StevensJojo(f): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
I feel like crying.This man said we are lazy!My God! These thieves that God will judge.Raiding and raping Nigeria of its resources while its youths toil and sweat to make ends meet.These accursed ones, stealing and hiding loots only to rub it in our faces like they didn't steal it from us.We are lazy! Its because he surrounded with lazy young ones born with silver spoons in their mouths.The spoilt ones who were fed the milk of our land while the poor grew up on nothing but hope and sweat.
These cursed ones!
Its only a matter of time before the youth of this country will arise and eat them as they have left the country nothing but hunger
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by daxon001(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
elChapo1:
BSc chemistry 2008, NYSC 2009, worked at cousin's furniture shop 2010-2011, immigration consultant 2011-2013, pioneer staff at mom's school 2014, security operative/consultant 2015-date. I am a Nigerian youth, I am not lazy, I am not a #LazyNigerianYouth
which kind career path be dis 1 naundecided. pardon me bro. but
and as a Ind Chem graduate, I am hoping for a big career in industry.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari2019:
He was quoted out of context.

How your comment makes you look. Do you know what context means? Or you just heard the word somewhere?

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Festy4u(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
anuel4luv:

The highlighted is what got at me the most. I'm not sure he would even have the strength to be a 'meruwa'. A scrab collector seems to be the most realistic career choice he would have chosen. Lmao.

They call them "IRON KWANDEM!" Hahahahahaha!
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by beautyoftheLord: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Skepticus:

Sadly, they never learn...

Watch how their actions or inactions would bring the senile fool back to power in 2019.

The hash tag would just end up as another internet sensation.

Nothing more.

Sadly so my bro/sis.

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
White007:
"Nigerian youths are lazy & uneducated. Always wanting free oil money" ~ PMB

ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment.

Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country.

Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude.

You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.

Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.
While many youths are busy defending the Dictator his Children has turned to Latest billionaires in Dollars. This is a country in Recession.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by theMEGAman(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
The president said the obvious truth.

Nigerians are lazy.

Take it or leave it.
my friend you're lazy, your f*mily are lazy not Nigeria. I am a Nigerian citizen, a builder sun is beating me every day for site to make a living.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by pressplay411(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
The Nigerian Youth- Is the most creative and imaginative species of human existence.
Plagued by a dysfunctional system, he survives and thrives against all odds.
Stays ashore and confronts head-on his challenges, a hydra-headed system designed to kill his dreams and aspirations.
Or summons courage to escape abroad only to become a threat everywhere he berths.

All we ask is an enabling environment. A Nigerian youth is the best thing you can be. Energetic, Passionate, Confident, Creative, Resilient and i(f God-fearing) Limitless.

No, we are no #LazyNigerianYouth and no senile goat herding failure of a leader can change that.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by bigfather(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
skarlett:
Get your PVC

If you like trend on Twitter from now till next year, your PVC is your voice that can be seen, felt and counted. Every other thing is just noise! undecided

Even if Dem get PVC , na same man Dem go still vote despite d insult o !
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by mightyjosh: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
The president said the obvious truth.

Nigerians are lazy.

Take it or leave it.
Your Stupidity is like Zee World - extraordinary everyday
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by gees101(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
bennynaza:

"security consultant". You mean gateman?
amebo e concern u?yimu osi
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by bennynaza(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2018
gees101:
amebo e concern u?yimu osi

I hope say no be insult be dis? I no dey hear yoloba oo
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Beewiz(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
cheddahboy:
Avoid be called lazy
Get something going on , check my signature

I've done that...I registered using u as the referee
What's next??
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by cheddahboy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
Beewiz:

I've done that...I registered using u as the referee

What's next??

Verify your account and start referring or promoting
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Beewiz(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2018
OgaDonald:
@APROKOGIRL

Read tweets by Nigerians Below ..

FROM APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2088/lazynigerianyouths-trends-on-twitter-as-nigerians-react-screenshots/

cc; lalasticlala

M not lazy!!! I physically work for money to invest in my music...listen to this and rate me..should I continue with my dream or not??

https://naijaonemic./2018/03/17/airmax-

I took the hook,chorus and the verse after the first chorus..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Genesis, Arrowheads Of “O To Ge” Movement That Consumed Saraki In Kwara / Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG / Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.