Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

#LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment (36622 Views)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Andrewgame42: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
DOZIE2COOL:
The thing there is this, PMB knows for sure that the Hausa/North Nation are LAZY FOLKS and thereby generalizing it to the Nigerian Youths.
Am of the know that, he, PMB, is fully aware that the IGBO NATION can never be defined as LAZY PEOPLE, bcoz even Non Living things in Naija know that IGBO'S are HARDWORKING.
Our Nation's Problem is MAJORLY from them but i will NORTH mention the Tribe.

Please each time you people play the tribal card... The buharis and polithiefians win

Abeg... North , south east , west.... Dey suffer , baba no dey even help katsina people....its us against them ...no dey attack we we,

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by hotwax: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Other countries planned for their youth. Their youth are always at the center of economic growth roadmap. Most European countries now have free/cheap schools. China does not joke with youth empowerment especially when it comes to techy startups. India issue out Loans and grant to University students to complete their education. In addition, most countries of the world have stable power supply except Nigeria.
What do we have in Nigeria?
- Government is deliberately not investing in Education. Nigerian youths are passing through hell and exorbitant bills to manage to get educated. #NigerianYouthAreLazyBuhari

- Nigerian Government ensure there is no electric power for tech startup to power their business. #NigerianYouthAreLazyBuhari

- No heath care for the teaming youth. That’s why our President used tax payers money to rush his son abroad for medical treatment. #NigerianYouthAreLazyBuhari

- Because education is not affordable in Nigeria, many of them are on the street hawking goods. #NigerianYouthAreLazyBuhari

- Even the educated among them are also into street hawking because the government refused to create Jobs or support Business initiatives. #NigerianYouthAreLazyBuhari

- And for a youth to start up a Business, company registration procedure is setup to make painful…What about the tax framework? Its nothing to write home about. #NigerianYouthAreLazyBuhari

Can we ask our President if he has ever launched any business in his life? No. But our youth are fully in to startups. Has Buhari ever created a business that employs youth? No. He has spent 3 years, yet failed to achieve any of his campaign promises. Nigerian youth trusted him, campaigned for him, voted for him, saw hope in him. But what did he do? #NigerianYouthAreNotLazyBuhari

Jonathan: I believe in the Nigerian youth and indeed African Youths. My conviction is not only an emotional one, but one grounded in my experience with youths from all over the continent. (speaking at University of Oxford on October 24, 2016)

Buhari: Many Nigerian youths are lazy, want everything free” – President Buhari April 17, 2018 (Speaking at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by obinnashady(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
... The president said the obvious truth.
Nigerians are lazy.
Take it or leave it.
you are a bloody bastard

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by LordBaylish(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
The president said the obvious truth.

Nigerians are lazy.

Take it or leave it.

Mr. man! speak for yourself ... it doesn't mean because you're lazy, like free things and depend on oil money then we all are.
It is dimwits like you that make such an herdsman like him call us lazy ... A man who doesn't know the value of education!

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by McINoWell: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
am an Mc, Comedian, Dancer, Actor, footballer and Event manager #AmNotLazy #AmANigerianAndAmNotLazy #WeAreNotReady...
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Pain(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by chuks34(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
He dosent know being a Nigerian is a full time job #LazyNigerianYouths go get ur PVC

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
seyigiggle:
PMB colossal performance and inability to pay the promised 5K resulted in this statement grin
Yusuf Buhari, a lazy Nigeria youth
Funny really grin

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Zdoh(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
And you want us to vote for you this coming year?Many have already realized their mistake since tell will though.

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Sagay212: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
I hope nigerian youths will use their brain and vote this incompetent old tired man out of office in 2018.
When I say nigerian youths, the abok.is are not included because those ones don't have a mind of their own. They do whatever their evil elites tell them to do. Im sure many of them did not hear what buhari said about them and eveb if they do, they'll still vote for him.

Buhari must return to his village in 2019 by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by lanreokoro(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Www.Sirfitech.tech
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Charly68: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:

Nigerians are lazy.

Take it or leave it.
Not Nigerians please ,the youths are lazy..yahoo yahoo is their major business now
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Lagbaja01(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
If you are above 18yrs with no voters card, you are nothing but a #LazyNigerianYouth
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Onechancearmy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
BruncleZuma:
I am a #LazyNigerianYouth with three individuals as employees and currently have 2 more on paid training. I am a #LazyNigerianYouth the only time I saw "free money" was during my NYSC and I had to work my life off to get it. But I am a #LazyNigerianYouth

Buhari otú nnegi there!

Ha Bros! I was about to like and share your comment until I read the last line.

Let us use Dullar-dinho's stupidity against him rather than resort to such language.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by youngbelieve(f): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
That animal man have started again
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
sowore2019:
Well done! Maybe we need to ask President Buhari some questions
* What was the occupation of his son, Yusuf Buhari to have been able to afford a Power Bike Worth $157,000?
* What is Yusuf Buhari currently doing?

It is time for the youths to #Takeitback by supporting Omoyele Sowore in 2019
I prefer a pig to sowore

Useless sowore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Kaysalas(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Jihadist Buhari is good at disgracing Nigerians whenever he travels.
How can a sensible president be demonizing his own citizens in the eyes of international communities ?
Very useless man .They should stop him from giving speech off head until he looks into the paper to avoid future disgrace
The worst is that some fanatical Yoruba Muslims youth whom he insulted are still supporting him.
Its a pity.
Hahahaha¡ i am Yoruba, but cannot help but laff at this your comment. Wetin Yoruba Muslims do you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Kaykay(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
it is time to be #beyouthfullyuseful.....Nigerian youth the road is clear for you to show what you can do this.
#beyouthfullyuseful
#beyouthfullyuseful
#beyouthfullyuseful
#beyouthfullyuseful
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Webleonaides(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
#votethemout

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Kaykay(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
it is time to be #beyouthfullyuseful.....Nigerian youth the road is clear for you to show what you can do.
#beyouthfullyuseful
#beyouthfullyuseful
#beyouthfullyuseful
#beyouthfullyuseful
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by omoakin111: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari2019:
He was quoted out of context.
The fear of not getting 2019 Allawee. If you know you know.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Atleast we have our WAEC Certificate...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by drizzy009: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:

Nigerians are lazy.

Take it or leave it.
You are Mad

Take it or leave it
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Susungusu(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dear Buhari,

Good afternoon sir and I hope you are enjoying your holiday in Nigeria's administrative capital London, please don't forget to buy bread while coming back.

It is very sad and disheartening that you only address us Nigerians when you are in London, which brings me to the purpose of writing you this "Open letter" in line with my fellow elder statesmen OBJ and IBB.

I have seen the video where you claimed that we the youths are lazy and not ready to work, it is only a fool that washes his dirty linen in the public and also remember that a man who calls his daughter a prostitute should not expect suitors.

I think it has become a norm for you to disgrace and embarrass Nigerians each time you travel outside, saying that 60% of the youth is not educated is a big embarrassment but I take solace in the fact that the uneducated 60% is more educated than you are.

Why will I even blame you when you and your cohorts has stolen our money and used same to send your kids to schools abroad while our education sector is nothing to write home about.

My sincere displeasure goes to the youths who are still defending you and your inept and clueless government but let me remind you, if you were born in this my generation you would have been nothing more than a cobbler, scrab collector or a "meruwa".

Shame on any youth that will campaign for your reelection, I pray your heed to the advice of the wise ones and go #Back2Daura in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
I can't wait to un-vote the brain-dead ancestor!

# against all odds, I'M AN HARDWORKING NIG. YOUTH.

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Webleonaides:
#votethemout

When Ghaddafi was alive, the citizens were getting proceeds from every drop of oil sold...sorry to digress abit.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by jossygeorg: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Sorry, but buhari says you all are lazy. cheesy
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by truenaijaworld: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
If the President used the word "SOME" it could have been better a bit but for the President to use the word "LOT" is totally unacceptable, it's a slap on all hardworking Nigerian Youths.

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Tnicemario(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Your President Said y'all Youth are lazy
He was right because it's only illiterate and lazy people that can vote a dumb, old and sick man to lead them....Una never see anything shebi most of una still dey campaign for am...let's make the same mistake again.
Even as GEJ didn't win I was Glad I never wasted my Vote...Y'all needed change ��[color=#006600][/color]
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by BruncleZuma: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Onechancearmy:

Ha Bros! I was about to like and share your comment until I read the last line.

Let us use Dullar-dinho's stupidity against him rather than resort to such language.
Modified
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by talk2percy(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
The youths should vote this dullard out come next year! A stupid president that cannot give common 24hrs supply to the citizens since he took over three years ago, isn't that the height of laziness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Give Betta Edu A Second Chance — Femi Pedro / Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos) / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.