Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

#LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment (36841 Views)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Jihadist Buhari is good at disgracing Nigerians whenever he travels.
How can a sensible president be demonizing his own citizens in the eyes of international communities ?
Very useless man .They should stop him from giving speech off head until he looks into the paper to avoid future disgrace
The worst is that some fanatical Yoruba Muslim youths whom he insulted are still supporting him.
Its a pity.

Are you OK madam? If you haven't mentioned the word Yoruba you can't make your point abi?

I guess it is the Igbo Moslems that are canvassing for Buhari 2019 so that they can enter in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Arcbox(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
I had my first degree in architecture, advanced degree in architecture. I am a certified Architect working round the clock who has design n build in major cities in Nigeria as a Nigerian youth. Pls tell mr president dat we r well educated n compete globally. N dnt forget to keep ur PVC safe.

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Innobee99(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Its rare to see a #LazyNigeriaYouth

Buhari, go and F**k all the holes on ur wall in Daura!
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by shoelotng(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Follow on Facebook and instagram, we make and sell handmade shoes, slippers and sandals @shoelot_ng and we are not lazy!
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by idrisolaide(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
White007:
"Nigerian youths are lazy & uneducated. Always wanting free oil money" ~ PMB

ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment.

Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country.

Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude.

You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.

Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.

GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER.

YOU HAVE ANSWERED IT ALL, AND I DONT THINK I SHOULD WORRY MYSELF.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
I'd like to read the entire speech to make sure he's not being quoted out of context.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Iseoluwani: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am graduate of political science (EKSU). 2ND CLASS UPPER...

NO JOB. YET I RUN A RABBIT FARM. AYAM NOT LAZY

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Oluwambo147(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
DOZIE2COOL:
The thing there is this, PMB knows for sure that the Hausa/North Nation are LAZY FOLKS and thereby generalizing it to the Nigerian Youths.
Am of the know that, he, PMB, is fully aware that the IGBO NATION can never be defined as LAZY PEOPLE, bcoz even Non Living things in Naija know that IGBO'S are HARDWORKING.
Our Nation's Problem is MAJORLY from them but i will NORTH mention the Tribe.
badt man
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by khugtay: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am not lazy:
Build your own house with less cost or bill:
Khugtay Nigeria Company your one stop shop:
Call us 4 Building Construction. Site Engineering. 3D WallPaper.3D Floor Design.Electrical & Power Services. Telecommunication. Facility Management.
Tel: 09072428541, 09030484850
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by kp3tech(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Andrewgame42:

Please each time you people play the tribal card... The buharis and polithiefians win

Abeg... North , south east , west.... Dey suffer , baba no dey even help katsina people....its us against them ...no dey attack we we,

Wise talk...
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by phetto(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
adetoroamos:
we are not lazy, am a drop out. I hustle for myself to become a CEO at 22yrs

I dropped out to get admitted into Noun university just to focus on my hustle.
Voting Buhari is a mistake

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Kcagubata: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
YES I totally agree with PMB when he labelled Nigerian youths as LAZY & ILLITERATES, if truly not for ILLITERACY why will a young vibrant and resources man in his prime be vigorously campaigning for an 80 years old man to keep running d affairs of his country when other leading world economics are giving opportunity for their youths to lead, WHAT A TRIBULATION!

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
phetto:

I dropped out to get admitted into Noun university just to focus on my hustle.
Voting Buhari is a mistake
that's coo bruh... I wanna go nou too. how do you do it and which course do you study?
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by phetto(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
adetoroamos:
that's coo bruh... I wanna go nou too. how do you do it and which course do you study?

Computer science bro.
All you need is a waec result
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
phetto:

Computer science bro.
All you need is a waec result
only waec results. no jamb, and I didn't make my it mathematics. which course can I study that related to printing and publishing. pls bruh reply me
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bsc Accountancy second class upper division, 2011. Msc Accountancy 2017. Yet I am called lazy by a withered fig tree that has only WAEC certificate. No let me blow your brain. I forgot to say that I am a fashion designer with all these who is lazy? I blame those who smuggled you into power.

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by gees101(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
... The president said the obvious truth.
Nigerians are lazy.
Take it or leave it.
who born this fool?
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by emsheddy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
I have been angry since I read it. I thought we will not collectively react to it and allow that fool getaway with it! Lemme go and add my own!
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Lacelash: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Very apt. Nigerian youth have to wake up and seize the future for themselves.
White007:
"Nigerian youths are lazy & uneducated. Always wanting free oil money" ~ PMB

ME: Sir, you are absolutely correct. One of the lazy Nigerian youths who is enjoying free oil money had an accident with the power bike he bought with free oil money not too long ago, and he was flown abroad for treatment with free oil money, then he hired a jet with free oil money from London to Abuja after his treatment.

Sir, I completely agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy and uneducated and always wanting free oil money. Their role models are in Aso Rock enjoying free oil money without even solving any problem for the country.

Why would anyone disagree with you that the Nigerian youths are uneducated? It's very obvious. That's why they don't even know their rights. They keep defending your ineptitude.

You enjoyed free education as a young man, but today the youths are deprived of basic education. You were a governor, a petroleum commissioner and ahead of states as a youth, but today, youths are on social media defending your failures.

Honestly, I agree with you that the Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why you ruled Nigeria as a youth and have also grabbed the job as an old man. The youths are too ignorant to even know the implication of your comments. They don't even know you and your fellow old men are doing jobs they should ordinarily be doing.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
FrenchWay:
... The president said the obvious truth.
Nigerians are lazy.
Take it or leave it.
Fool! Common ass licker like you. Faeces is not hygienic
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Skmoda360(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Do you people blame Buhari? This was the same man that called Nigerians corrupt in London de-marketing the country and painting us in a very bad light to foreigners. This same man in 1984, called Nigerians senseless, useless, and all sorts of names yet he was still voted into power by the Youths.

Just give the the so-called youths maximum two weeks, they'll forget it and start defending him again. It's like we're beyond redemption
someone should note this guy's comment....its so true ,reasonable and undoubtedly balanced because some Nigerian youths are zombified in nature and can easily be motivated by little money talk more of huge cash.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by phetto(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
adetoroamos:
only waec results. no jamb, and I didn't make my it mathematics. which course can I study that related to printing and publishing. pls bruh reply me
https://www.nouonline.net/noun_progs.php

Visit the link
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
My pain is that most of them still thinks nigeria will work

Nnamdi Kanu a man who sees tomorrow
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by bennynaza(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
elChapo1:
BSc chemistry 2008, NYSC 2009, worked at cousin's furniture shop 2010-2011, immigration consultant 2011-2013, pioneer staff at mom's school 2014, security operative/consultant 2015-date. I am a Nigerian youth, I am not lazy, I am not a #LazyNigerianYouth

"security consultant". You mean gateman?

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by mcafeez: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
My names are Oyinloye Afeez A. A graduate of University of East London with 2nd class upper. I came back to this country immediately I finished my degree, I served this nation(NYSC). Since 2014 I have started my own IT companing i.e XXXXXXXXX Nig. Entprs through my business I have trained over 100 high school graduates and also making my living. Without iota of help from this our Nigeria government, youths has been surviving this harshly nation envirobment and we do not deserve ill treatment Buhari is giving us in the atmosphere of international organizations.
Therefore, I am young and not lazy. #HailMac

2 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by mokt(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari just lost my respek with that Nonsense comment. I'm highly disappointed honestly. It is just too unfair , Nigerian youths don't deserve all these sha .
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by ogtavia(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am begin to wonder what will happen when Buhari loses election in 2019. On one hand, if he wins through massive rigging, there will be protest, on the other hand, if he loses, the North will go crazy and this might make him sit - tight. This Buhari shouldn't send us all the way of Rwanda, Sudan, Libya and the rest.

NB; I don't know people do it, but one way or the other, they have used religion to explain Buhari tenure. The most recent I heard of is a UK Pastor saying God told him Buhari is Nigeria's King Sirius. On my own, I believe every authority is instituted by God but atimes God lets terrible people rule or capture his people when they stray from him.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Karniboss(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
I'm a Nigerian youth am not lazy. Got my first job at the of 24yrs. ND in Electrical/Electronics, B.Eng in View(Electrical Engineering) ABU Zaria. Hustlers blood runs through my vain. We're hard working youths not lazy Idiot.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by steveDpro: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
cool cool
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by spinna: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lazy kids that have nothing to do..rollerblading as business? He is right joor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Ehu6NK4Pw

#LazyNigerianYouths
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by Tomi124837(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Any youth that VOTE for BUHARI is a bastard Any youth that VOTE for BUHARI is a bastard
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment by horlarboi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
for ur info am not lazy #wearenotlazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Commences Issuance Of Official Statements In Yoruba, Egun & English / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike / Boko Haram Ambushes Buses, Kills Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.