Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

5 Ways To Help Your Partner Last Longer In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Help Your Partner Last Longer In Bed (566 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Help Your Partner Last Longer In Bed by Segzee1(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2018
5 ways to help your husband last longer in bed

It’s no secret that many husbands have an easier time reaching orgasm than their wives. This is coupled with the fact that premature ejaculation is the most common sexual disorder in men under 40, which means you may find yourself sexually unsatisfied severally once he’s finished. It can be a real let-down to realize his fun is over before you’ve hardly started.

While you could get your husband to finish the job by some other means, another solution is to help him last longer in bed. Here are five methods to try:

1. Don’t rush him
To get your husband to last longer, have him start slow, Tell him to aim for one thrust every few seconds, then gradually (like, every two minutes) take it up a notch, to the point where there’s a thrust every second or so. If he feels like he’s going to climax, he should stop thrusting and wait a few seconds until he can control himself and start up again.

2. Do it again and again
A round of vigorous pre-intimacy before sex can work wonders. Not only can you orgasm, which might make you more likely to come again during sex, but getting him to ejaculate before the main event should delay the finish line. For many men, it takes a certain amount of time to “recharge,” which means you should have plenty of time to be satisfied.

3. Try pelvic floor exercises
You’ve probably heard of Kegels, which are exercises that help strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and improve your chances of orgasm. It turns out, these same exercises can help treat premature ejaculation in men. Research presented recently at the European Association of Urology in Stockholm found that simple pelvic floor exercises improved premature ejaculation rates after 12 weeks in most men. Try doing the exercises together for maximum benefits.

4. Use a condom
If your husband doesn’t like using condoms, ask him why he feels that way and he’s bound to tell you, “It doesn’t feel as good.” Sex with a condom definitely feels different, and you can take advantage of this to get your guy to last longer. The sensations on his penis will be slightly weaker with a condom on, which might translate to longer sex sessions.

5. Switch up the position
If your husband has a position that always gets him off, switch it up. Cosmopolitan suggests missionary or girl-on-top, which can help many men delay the finale.

https://dailyfamily.ng/5-ways-to-help-your-husband-last-longer-in-bed/
Re: 5 Ways To Help Your Partner Last Longer In Bed by Segzee1(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2018
shocked
Re: 5 Ways To Help Your Partner Last Longer In Bed by deedy111: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2018
Greetings Dear NLanders Family

Please I beg to be forgived if this in anyway will bore you or spoil your mood as it's actually not my joy/way but circumstances.
I have a boring life adventure which I wouldn't want to bother anyone to listen, but at this point in my life, I can't help but seek help to solve a tip of it through this medium even risking my reputation cos of what happened to me three days ago.

I was almost thrown out to the rain/cold by my landlord over rent issue (expired couple of months ago) if not God and the intervention of my neighbors, and in my confused state, I had to beg him to give me till this weekend to pay eventhou I don't know how possible that will be unless miracle happens, he reluctantly agreed and left with his boys.
I have tried all I can to see if I can meet up cos its fast approaching, I tried to borrow from few people I know in this world but none can help. Some ill thought cross my mind at this point with hope I can raise it before weekend but I fear it won't end well as I let go.
Am still breathing and full of hope but fear how far I will cope if am eventually thrown out.

I use this medium to plead with the conscience of good humans who could understand what am passing through to help me out with anything to assist me meet up, as I promise never to do this again in my life if I can just save myself this time.
Thanks and God bless

Accnt number 0266407837 GTB(guaranty trust bank)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Borrowed Suit For Marriage Celebrates 12-year Wedding Anniversary / Do NOT Sleep With Him Until You Consider These 3 Crucial Things / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.