Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format (69895 Views)

How To Pass 2022 UBA Graduate Trainee Job Aptitude Test Format / Flour Mills Test Format / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Dazgrace: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hello Has anyone heard from glo
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 7:11am On Jun 28, 2021
They scheduled for the second interview on zoom but it has not hold since then. I don't actually understand them. Can u send your contact at collimatics4real@yahoo.com let's communicate
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Kaydaprof: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rhukey1991:

Tp work with Tek-Experts, you need a lot of patience...I know how.long it took me before i was finally called upon.

Pls I want to ask you some questions.. pls can I get your number in my email: jjumong94@gmail.com.. thanks so much
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Dazgrace: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2021
collimatics:
They scheduled for the second interview on zoom but it has not hold since then. I don't actually understand them. Can u send your contact at collimatics4real@yahoo.com let's communicate
for which role please
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Rhukey1991: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Kindly check your email address
Kaydaprof:

Pls I want to ask you some questions.. pls can I get your number in my email: jjumong94@gmail.com.. thanks so much
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Technical management trainee.
No mail yet, can you contact me with 07036600508
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Kaydaprof: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Rhukey1991:
Kindly check your email address

Thanks
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Kaydaprof: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2021
collimatics:

Ok.. will contact on whatsapp
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Dazgrace: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2021
collimatics:
ok mine is customer service representative
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2021
When did you write Ur exam.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Dazgrace:
ok mine is customer service representative
When did you write Ur exam
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by chudom99: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Residence of Kano and Jigawa State. Electrical/Electronic Engineers, Computer Engineers nd physicist. Minimum of 2.1, BSC, not more that 30yrs. Drop ur Email here. Thanks.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
collimatics4real@yahoo.com
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rhukey1991:

Tp work with Tek-Experts, you need a lot of patience...I know how.long it took me before i was finally called upon.
Which one is To and Tek- experts
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Rhukey1991: 5:50am On Jul 01, 2021
collimatics:

Which one is To and Tek- experts
I meant "To".
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Dazgrace: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2021
collimatics:

When did you write Ur exam
23rd dec interview 24 dec 2020
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by GentlemanAyo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
This people sent me a text for another aptitude test
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by ZainabAttah: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
GentlemanAyo:
This people sent me a text for another aptitude test
Hi good afternoon, have you written this before, I applied for this position two weeks ago and I just got test invite, I am confused as I stay in kogi, how long will it take for the interview after the exam? And is it online or physical
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by GentlemanAyo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
ZainabAttah:

Hi good afternoon, have you written this before, I applied for this position two weeks ago and I just got test invite, I am confused as I stay in kogi, how long will it take for the interview after the exam? And is it online or physical

Yes I have around May or so. There won't be any interview after the test. The interview is a zoom interview. I did the first interview, I had some issues. The interviewers couldn't hear me well after some time. I was told to reconnect the next day which I did but I wasn't allowed to do the interview. I remember one of the interviewers told me he will call me, he didn't. I called GLO, texted them no reply and now I am sent an invite for another test.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by mayorrex(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
I got a text from Globacom HR this morning for an aptitude test for the position of technical MT scheduled on the 10th of July. The Venue is JKK building, 229 Ikorodu road. I'm presently in Abuja. Fellow Nairalanders, please I need your advice whether to travel down or not. Thank you �
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
JayHymn:

They couldn't reschedule an interview (reasons best know to them) for you and so decided you'll join another set to take the test. I think that was intentional

Yea, maybe. I heard those that scaled through the first interview where called for second interview after checking their credentials. I don't know if they have done the interview.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please has anybody done the second interview after submitting form D1 and credentials. They keep rescheduling the interview for more than six times
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
When did they do the second interview, because the last time they scheduled it, I was on zoom through out the day but they did not enter. I wrote my exam in may 7th
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
JayHymn:

Correct. People have done the second interview. What I don't know is if it's everybody that was successful in the 1st interview that has been interviewed for the second time. Applicants may be called in batches
When did they do the second interview
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
JayHymn:

The interview was on the 24th of June, last week Thursday
The last time they postponed it was on 22nd June. But they didn't notify me on the 24th you talked about.
Please when did you write your exam
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
JayHymn:

They sent a message on the 23rd for an interview the following day on the 24th. It's possible it was an omission. I think you should call that HR number and just tell him you didn't get any feedback again in regards to the second interview that when will it hold?

I wrote my test on the 23rd of April
Was calling the HR but wasn't picking I mailed them, no response.
Don't actually understand them. Wrote my exam on may 7th

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Schlumberger App. Test / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.