Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format (69897 Views)

How To Pass 2022 UBA Graduate Trainee Job Aptitude Test Format / Flour Mills Test Format / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by GentlemanAyo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
Toobie:

Was any Interview held today.

I heard there was an interview today.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by tuyiiwonder: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
GentlemanAyo:

I heard there was an interview today.

Yes.....

I had mine yesterday around 4: 30pm
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by tuyiiwonder: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
GentlemanAyo:
Did anybody do his/her interview today?

Yes......

21st Wednesday, 2021

Around 4:30pm

I was interviewed
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Engrmustyboss(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
tuyiiwonder:

Any news about those that wrote there test last week at Kano??

Yes......

21st Wednesday, 2021

I was interviewed
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Did anyone also received a message for the change in interview? It was supposed to be today but was shifted to tomorrow. Why Glo dey do like this ? Changing interview date on the date and time of the interview embarassed

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Yahunemerem: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sepetonri:
Did anyone also received a message for the change in interview? It was supposed to be today but was shifted to tomorrow. Why Glo dey do like this ? Changing interview date on the date and time of the interview embarassed

Have you been interviewed by them before this one?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Yahunemerem:

Have you been interviewed by them before this one?

Yes I have.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Yahunemerem: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sepetonri:

Yes I have.

Ok
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Henry692: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
I have read almost half of d comments in dis thread nd to my little understanding, it seem glo technical management trainee recruitment comes up almost every 2mnths or so..

I received a link 2day for their technical management trainee recruitment nd from the look of things,, i won't be going for the aptitude test because i currently stay in kogi. Cnt travel dat far again after leaving lagos 2weeks ago for an interview dat wasn't successful at d end...

All d same,, wishing those dat got interviewed recently d best of luck...

For those who wish to apply again,, go to job sites nd apply.. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 30, 2021
I GOT THIS TEXT TODAY. I CURRENTLY RESIDE IN ABUJA. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MEET UP WITH THE DEADLINE

You have been scheduled for an aptitude test as follows;
Position: Technical MT
Date: Saturday 31st of July 2021
Time: 10am

Venue: JKK Building, 229 Ikorodu Road, between Obanikoro and Anthony bus stop.
Please come with your original credentials and a passport photograph attached together with your CV & photocopies of your credentials.
GLOBACOM HR.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Henry692: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2021
galadimattt:
I GOT THIS TEXT TODAY. I CURRENTLY RESIDE IN ABUJA. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MEET UP WITH THE DEADLINE

Please come with your original credentials and a passport photograph attached together with your CV & photocopies of your credentials.
GLOBACOM HR.

Brother, jst relax... I received same text too but mine is 2maro morning... I cnt make it Lagos at all... I stay in kogi currently
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by heayernu56(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2021
galadimattt:

GLOBACOM HR.
Same here bro. I just got the message today. I am in PH, there is no way I could meet up too. I have already sent them message that I won't be able to meet up.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Henry692: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2021
heayernu56:

Same here bro. I just got the message today. I am in PH, there is no way I could meet up too. I have already sent them message that I won't be able to meet up.

Dey actually called me nd i told d Lady i cnt make it...
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Favrex(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2021
As a Ceo or brand owner understanding the secrets and key in rebranding cannot be overemphasised, as it positions you to becoming a guru in your field...

Join Emmanuel Favour as he trashes the powerful issues and loopholes... you have not known in this online webinar

https:///jfezkbuh

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by heayernu56(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Henry692:

Dey actually called me nd i told d Lady i cnt make it...
Yes, the lady later called me as well.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by mauchiz: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Please which website can I apply for glo jobs?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Potext: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
tuyiiwonder:

Yes......

21st Wednesday, 2021

I was interviewed

How did the interview go? Are you for technical or customer care?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by mayorrex(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2021
I don't understand these people. Did the exams in Kano on the 17th of last month. I was scheduled for an interview on the 23rd. The network on their end was poor and thus they couldn't hear me. I got a message the next day that I was rescheduled for another interview on the 26th..... When I joined the interview on the 26th, one of the interviewers was telling me that I had been interviewed previously. As I was trying to make him understand that the last interview wasn't successful because of the network challenge, again they skipped me immediately. I waited until the end of the session, they didn't allow me in. Just yesterday, I got another invitation for an interview that's scheduled to hold tomorrow. The whole thing is just confusing. If they could invite people from a far distance to travel for test, why can't they do same for interview knowing fully well that networks especially this raining season is always bad?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Engrmustyboss(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2021
mayorrex:
I don't understand these people. Did the exams in Kano on the 17th of last month. I was scheduled for an interview on the 23rd. The network on their end was poor and thus they couldn't hear me. I got a message the next day that I was rescheduled for another interview on the 26th..... When I joined the interview on the 26th, one of the interviewers was telling me that I had been interviewed previously. As I was trying to make him understand that the last interview wasn't successful because of the network challenge, again they skipped me immediately. I waited until the end of the session, they didn't allow me in. Just yesterday, I got another invitation for an interview that's scheduled to hold tomorrow. The whole thing is just confusing. If they could invite people from a far distance to travel for test, why can't they do same for interview knowing fully well that networks especially this raining season is always bad?
Did my test @ kano too
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Yahunemerem: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2021
mayorrex:

Just honour the invitation. That's all I can say.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by kcpumpin1: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Who got the invite for the interview scheduled for today with Remi Makinde?

Who was successful doing the interview today?
Cos I got the text below while i was waiting to be invited for the interview
I just want to know if anyone else got the same text also.... and if anyone was able to do the interview also?

Good afternoon,
Kindly log out from the zoom meeting and await for further instructions.
Globacom HR.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Odjaremugloria: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
I got an invite for test on Saturday, Presently I'm in Anambra can I ask for a change of venue preferably Enugu state since it's close by
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by kcpumpin1: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hi Gloria,
I don't know about that.
I'd advise you call the line and explain your predicament.

@everyone Is anyone else scheduled for the interview on 9th August?

Odjaremugloria:
I got an invite for test on Saturday, Presently I'm in Anambra can I ask for a change of venue preferably Enugu state since it's close by
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Jeebtech(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
I just got a text from Globacom HR to attend an interview at Abuja on Saturday. Who also got it pls. Let's link up
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Jeebtech(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jeebtech:
I just got a text from Globacom HR to attend an interview at Abuja on Saturday. Who also got it pls. Let's link up

Aptitude test**

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by GoldenDee: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
For recently conducted study material on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, sentence correction and analogy plus a link to General aptitude test questions and answers on General mathematics and use of English,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by modeenah(f): 5:41am On Aug 12, 2021
Good morning everyone,

I got a text from GLOBACOM for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on Saturday 14th of this month. Who else got the text cos I believe they already had tests on 31st of July.

Can anyone help with useful materials and information please.

I will be traveling down to Lagos for the test and the stress should be worth it, thanks.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Amblarry123: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2021
I got text from globacom... That I have been scheduled for an aptitude test at Port Harcourt this Saturday 14th August.. Though I already wrote one some months back at JKK building in Lagos and even did interview the following week.. I don't just understand these guys...
How many times person go do exam and interview...
I just pray it is worth it... Really don't know much about this Technical management trainee role...
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by anambrii1: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2021
I was interviewed by the management team on Tuesday. The interview went well. How long does it takes before they call for documentations?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by ennyj01(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
It's live.

INEC voters registration (online)
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

Please share in your groups. Elections have consequences and you can tell.

Social media is an avenue to express discontent but being part of the process make's you make your choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Schlumberger App. Test / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.