Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format (70147 Views)

How To Pass 2022 UBA Graduate Trainee Job Aptitude Test Format / Flour Mills Test Format / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by zexy2030(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abigarnics01:

Test was in January at JKK building in Lagos.
Interview was on February 1st and that has been it.
How far about it, have you been called. I have been invited for a written interview, can I have an hint on what to prepare for?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by kcpumpin1: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hi,
Was this interview the first interview after the test or the second interview after the test?
Was this interview via Zoom?

anambrii1:
I was interviewed by the management team on Tuesday. The interview went well. How long does it takes before they call for documentations?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Chysomfaith: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
I got an invite and call from Globacom HR (Customer care Representative), I am to write the test on 14th August. May I know if it's a call center job or shop customer service,
2. May I know the salary range
3. Is the job lagos based or i will be posted afterwards
Will I likely get to Ikorodu Road before 8a.m from ibadan on the same day. Kindly assist with responses
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by anambrii1: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2021
kcpumpin1:
Hi,
Was this interview the first interview after the test or the second interview after the test?
Was this interview via Zoom?

The interview was the first after the test and it was via zoom.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Chysomfaith: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2021
LordTrezy:
Thanks everyone... Test done and dursted

Good day. Please do you have glo aptitude test questions
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Jeebtech(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2021
Good morning people. Pls is anyone writing his or her Aptitude test in Abuja here?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Potext: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
anambrii1:
I was interviewed by the management team on Tuesday. The interview went well. How long does it takes before they call for documentations?

Congratulations in advance, how did the interview with management team go?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by lincoln6304(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hi.. please can you say what should be expected in the aptitude test please
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by anambrii1: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Potext:

Congratulations in advance, how did the interview with management team go?

The interview went well, I thank God. I got another invitation this afternoon for another interview with the management team tomorrow. I'm confused..... Is the interview in phases??
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by dayo4(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
anambrii1:

The interview went well, I thank God. I got another invitation this afternoon for another interview with the management team tomorrow. I'm confused..... Is the interview in phases??

Most probably.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Potext: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
anambrii1:

Yes, interview is usually in phases but I don't seem to understand why you're having another interview with the management again. What questions were you asked during the interview with management?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
I got the same message for interview after the interview in June
anambrii1:

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by kcpumpin1: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Who has finished with the second interview and how did it go?

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hi guys, I wrote my test today (technical MT)

From what I've read so far on this thread, there're usually 2 interview (Technical and management).

I have 1 question, is the first interview after the aptitude test online via zoom or at their office?

Can someone help me out with the process please, so I can prepare ahead. Thank You
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Potext: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2021
tonidgreat:
Hi guys, I wrote my test today (technical MT)

From what I've read so far on this thread, there're usually 2 interview (Technical and management).

I have 1 question, is the first interview after the aptitude test online via zoom or at their office?

Can someone help me out with the process please, so I can prepare ahead. Thank You

All interviews are on Zoom.

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by tzoracle: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
My experience.

Applied online to a vague customer care representative ad, sent my CV.

Got a text later that I was scheduled for interview at Lagos, I reside in Abuja. The date for the interview was a day after I got the text.

I got a call from glo customer care, a lady was on the other end, I explained to her that I couldn't make it.

I later got another text for a BDE aptitude test/interview in Abuja, apparently I was rescheduled and for another role.

Wrote the aptitude test and had my interview in abuja on the same day.

The aptitude test questions consist of; General knowledge 13 questions, verbal reasoning 40 questions, logical reasoning 12 questions and numerical reasoning 25 questions. All questions are multiple choice.

The time for the test is 1hr 30 mins.

The general knowledge isn't really all that, the verbal reasoning is not difficult if your command of English is above par, the logical reasoning is where I'll advise to focus more energy for anyone planning to study for the aptitude test and the numerical reasoning is just there.

I am not so good with calculations and the logical reasoning was the first time I was coming across such. I focused on my strong points and skipped the questions I didn't know, I later went back to those and chose the answers I felt were the closest.

The interview was nice. Introduce yourself, How old are you? Where did you school? Sell yourself to us, you don't have a history in sales so why do you want to join us? Where do you want to work?
The above were the questions I was asked.

I got a text for the zoom interview, I haven't done that when I'm through I'll update here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by zeenaman: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
tzoracle:
My experience.

Got a text later that I was scheduled for interview at Lagos, I reside in Abuja. The date for the interview was a day after I got the text.

I got a call from glo customer care, a lady was on the other end, I explained to her that I couldn't make it.

I later got another text for a BDE aptitude test/interview in Abuja, apparently I was rescheduled and for another role.

The aptitude test questions consist of; General knowledge 13 questions, verbal reasoning 40 questions, logical reasoning 12 questions and numerical reasoning 25 questions. All questions are multiple choice.

The general knowledge isn't really all that, the verbal reasoning is not difficult if your command of English is above par, the logical reasoning is where I'll advise to focus more energy for anyone planning to study for the aptitude test and the numerical reasoning is just there.

I am not so good with calculations and the logical reasoning was the first time I was coming across such. I focused on my strong points and skipped the questions I didn't know, I later went back to those and chose the answers I felt were the closest.

The interview was nice. Introduce yourself, How old are you? Where did you school? Sell yourself to us, you don't have a history in sales so why do you want to join us? Where do you want to work?

I got a text for the zoom interview, I haven't done that when I'm through I'll update here.

Thank you for this. I did the test too in the north but we've not been interviewed yet. They said they will get in touch. Please update after the zoom interview
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by zeenaman: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Someone said they pay around 300k for BDE. Is that true please?

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Potext: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
zeenaman:
Someone said they pay around 300k for BDE. Is that true please?

Which position is BDE?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by chudom99: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
tzoracle:
My experience.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by mattbass(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wrote the aptitude test on Saturday last week, got a zoom interview message today to be held tomorrow.
Please any idea on how the zoom interview looks like? The possible questions.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by mattbass(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Potext:

Which position is BDE?
Business Development Executive
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Potext: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
mattbass:

Business Development Executive

Okay, most people here are for customer care and technical.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by zeenaman: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
mattbass:
Wrote the aptitude test on Saturday last week, got a zoom interview message today to be held tomorrow.
I took the test too but they didn't contact me. A guy I met at the venue said he's been contacted
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by mattbass(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
zeenaman:

I took the test too but they didn't contact me. A guy I met at the venue said he's been contacted
Okay
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
mattbass:
I equally took the test at Lagos on Saturday. Was contacted for two roles for zoom interview. One is Tech. MT on Wednesday and the other is Roll-out MT on Friday. Was yours like that too?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by tzoracle: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
zeenaman:

Thank you for this. I did the test too in the north but we've not been interviewed yet. They said they will get in touch. Please update after the zoom interview

I will
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by tzoracle: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
chudom99:
Plz bro, Chat me up on what'sapp 07037643973. Thanks

Alright bro
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by ZainabAttah: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Please is it possible for one to take the glo MT aptitude test in Abuja? I reside in kogi and Lagosis quite far from here, so that I can mail the HR
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
ZainabAttah:
Please is it possible for one to take the glo MT aptitude test in Abuja? I reside in kogi and Lagosis quite far from here, so that I can mail the HR
When did you get the invitation for test and which date is that?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by ZainabAttah: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Saimeritus:

When did you get the invitation for test and which date is that?

Since July,
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by collimatics: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Please is any Glo application going on now

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 / Schlumberger App. Test / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.