Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format (69899 Views)

How To Pass 2022 UBA Graduate Trainee Job Aptitude Test Format / Flour Mills Test Format / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Olarsunmade: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please what shall we be expecting for the test, how does their test questions be like? I am also invited for Technical MT test 10/07/2021
JayHymn:

They sent a message on the 23rd for an interview the following day on the 24th. It's possible it was an omission. I think you should call that HR number and just tell him you didn't get any feedback again in regards to the second interview that when will it hold?

I wrote my test on the 23rd of April

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Rhukey1991: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2021
JayHymn:

Pls can you explain what Tp and Tek-Experts mean?
..There is nothing like "Tp" ,it was a typo error... I meant "TO"
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rhukey1991:
..There is nothing like "Tp" ,it was a typo error... I meant "TO"

Okay. So what does it mean?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Mosimileoluwa12: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
JayHymn:

For the test, this information is quite helpful. You can find it on page 2 of this thread

There is nothing helpful on page 2 of this thread
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by jlomz: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good afternoon guys, please what's the timeline before they get back to applicants after the aptitude test please (asking for those that wrote on 10th July).

Thank you guys for your prompt response
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Mosimileoluwa12: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
I wrote test on Saturday(10th July) with a friend of mine. He got a text this afternoon(12th July) for a zoom interview.

jlomz:
Good afternoon guys, please what's the timeline before they get back to applicants after the aptitude test please (asking for those that wrote on 10th July).

Thank you guys for your prompt response
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by buoye1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mosimileoluwa12:
I wrote test on Saturday(10th July) with a friend of mine. He got a text this afternoon(12th July) for a zoom interview.

How did you guys apply please?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Mosimileoluwa12: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Via job website.

buoye1:
How did you guys apply please?

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by mayorrex(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Advice please!!!!
I wrote the test on the 10th of July in Lagos.
I got another invitation this afternoon for a test that is scheduled on the 17th of July in Kano. Fellow Nairalanders I need your advice please!!!!
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Engrmustyboss(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
dadarasak:
Done. Check your mail.
Note, there's no particular PQ or handout on GSM architecture. The material is just what I downloaded for my own preparation only. Don't hesitate to look for more comprehensive materials on 1G, 2G, 3G, 3.5G, 4G, wavelength and Satellite technologies.

Just overview and know some terminologies. With your undergrad experience, you'll have an idea �

All the best
please help me with the test PDF, here is my mail engrmustyboss@gmail.com
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Engrmustyboss(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
mayorrex:
Advice please!!!!
I got another invitation this afternoon for a test that is scheduled on the 17th of July in Kano. Fellow Nairalanders I need your advice please!!!!
I got the mail too! Bt i didn't write for that of 10th july!
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Toobie: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mosimileoluwa12:

Did anyone have an idea of what to prepare for as regards the internet

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by chudom99: 6:10am On Jul 14, 2021
mayorrex:
Advice please!!!!
If u wrote the exam last Saturday and u haven't gotten an invite for zoom follow-up interview, it means u didn't make it. So I would advice u try again this time. Are u based on Kano?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by chudom99: 6:12am On Jul 14, 2021
Engrmustyboss:
I got the mail too! Bt i didn't write for that of 10th july!
Are u based in Kano?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by chudom99: 6:24am On Jul 14, 2021
JayHymn:

I meant page 3 but let me just repost it here

Numerical : 20+ questions.
Synonym and analogies : 10+ questions
Passage 1 and passage 2 : 4 questions each
Abstract (GMAT logic and pattern) : 10 questions
Engineering knowledge(GSM architecture) : 36 questions

100 questions 65mins.

Aside the GSM architecture questions, the rest are pretty manageable.

1G, 2G, 3G, 4G Microwave media. Radio frequency Satellite technology etc.

It's about 30 questions. Find attached PDF for ideas.

The numerical is basically ratio, rates( speed, velocity, if 6 people can complete a task in 10 days blah blah), length and perimeter, volumes, sequence and series, percentage etc.

Synonym, analogies are basic. I didn't spend up to 7mins here.

Two passages. 4 questions each I.e you'll use 1 passage to answer 4 questions. Each questions as 5 options, select two that are true according to the passage.

10 Abstract questions. Check out for clockwise and anticlockwise movement. Some are changing between shaded and unshaded etc. Just be smart. You can practice GMAT and dragnet abstract too.
Plz, assist with the zoom follow-up meeting. What kind of questions do they ask?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Engrmustyboss(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
chudom99:
Are u based in Kano?
No! I based in yola
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by tuyiiwonder: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
I'm schedule for zoom interview, pls what should I expect
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Toobie: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2021
tuyiiwonder:
I'm schedule for zoom interview, pls what should I expect

Were you able to attend the zoom interview
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Yahunemerem: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Toobie:

Mine was rescheduled. What about yours?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by tuyiiwonder: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yahunemerem:

Till when?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by tuyiiwonder: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Toobie:

It is schedule for 3pm
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Yahunemerem: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
tuyiiwonder:

Till when?

Thursday next week
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Toobie: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yahunemerem:

I learnt it was rescheduled to Thursday next week. Anyone with the an idea of what to prepare for
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by tuyiiwonder: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yahunemerem:

Thursday next week

Mine has been rescheduled also till Monday 26th
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JayHymn: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
chudom99:
Plz, assist with the zoom follow-up meeting. What kind of questions do they ask?

Technical questions based on your work experience then I believe if you don't have any work experience, questions will be on what you studied in school. An answer to one question may lead to the next one so good luck!
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Did anybody do his/her interview today?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
JayHymn:

Technical questions based on your work experience then I believe if you don't have any work experience, questions will be on what you studied in school. An answer to one question may lead to the next one so good luck!

Have you guys been called?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Toobie: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
GentlemanAyo:
Did anybody do his/her interview today?

Was any Interview held today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Schlumberger App. Test / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.