Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) (57269 Views)

"Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[s]Wao! never seen this level of self condemnation. This woman needs her brain checked, Is being a side chick all she can ever hope to be in life?

I would have rebuked her for dating a married man, but then it would be fetching water in a basket.. She's possessed/mentally deranged[/s] cheesy
Shut up abeg!
Always making noise all d time...

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by IamD18: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Rubbiish:
Shut up abeg! Always making noise all d time...
grin grin

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by IamD18: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Rubbiish:

Shut up abeg!
Lol who takes rubbiish seriously ? Maybe the trash collector,sadly I'm not one cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by steveDpro: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Really
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Pointblank09(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Rada rada Zimbabwe limited. When will good news ever come from Zimbabwe. Let us swap president may be things will change.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Lucas10(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nothing good comes out of Zimbabwe
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Divay22:
Smile with him in the day and go to bed crying at night, when you're fully aware he's with his family.

You're on a long thing

The side chick has the better part of the deal.

She knows he is married and is fine with it. Afteral, she is not the wife fighting side chics about.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Platony(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
25 yrs ke??.......

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by zedman1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:
You mean a married man is cheating with this lady that looks like an improper fraction, why are some married men stupid? Why housing a wife if you ain't tired of numerous pussy? I condemn that.

With that being said. These fish brained ladies never cease to amaze me.

A 25 years grown up lady boasting of being a side chick and indirectly exposing her level of stupidity for the world to see.

Well, need I be surprise? No! Why?

Because she's one of the unmarried ladies causing nuisance, parading and claiming that they are building their career on social media, while in reality, they are desperately worshiping preeqs, they are home breakers, jumping from one married man to another,not bothering to ask themselves why they haven't gotten their man. Oh! I forgot, they are building their career in a pussycal way grin

She's a typical example of most single ladies on social media forming career, the only difference is that she's abusing the privileged of being stupid by exposing herself.

Social media single career women should come and carry their member oo grin grin
hmm, Improper fraction.......... Hahahahahahahahahahajahahajj
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Brugo(m): 12:02am On Apr 20, 2018
grin

Wonders. Well, kudos to her for not trying to oust the wife.
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by emperorblog(m): 12:30am On Apr 20, 2018
awon,omo shepeteri
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Lonergem: 1:09am On Apr 20, 2018
That moment when Zimbabwe witch used her brain for menstruation....
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 1:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Sorry case!

GOD will grant reprieve to her family members.
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 20, 2018
I like her beauty and confidence.

She has the better deal of the two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:42am On Apr 20, 2018
Rubbiish:

Shut up abeg!
she made a sensible post only for you to insult her

Too much kids on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:43am On Apr 20, 2018
bukatyne:

The side chick has the better part of the deal.

She knows he is married and is fine with it. Afteral, she is not the wife fighting side chics about.

seems you're interested in being a sidechick
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by repogirl(f): 5:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Very foolish sidechick with absolutely no aspirations..... You don't want marriage, and you don't want money, you just want to be in love with a married man who puts his family first.

You better go and find who took your sense from you.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Gamesmart: 6:13am On Apr 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Wao! never seen this level of self condemnation. This woman needs her brain checked, Is being a side chick all she can ever hope to be in life?

I would have rebuked her for dating a married man, but then it would be fetching water in a basket.. She's possessed/mentally deranged cheesy

Is there anywhere she said being a side chic is all she can ever hope to be in life?

No?

So why the question?
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Wao! never seen this level of self condemnation. This woman needs her brain checked, Is being a side chick all she can ever hope to be in life?

I would have rebuked her for dating a married man, but then it would be fetching water in a basket.. She's possessed/mentally deranged cheesy

U r good dearie...It's real self condemnation
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by sparkwil(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Paradigm777:

No! You is she. undecided

grin grin grin
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by AiiVee(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2018
this is part of the reason Buhari said we are lazy.. see this one now

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Starcent(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Okay Clap For Yourself U've Won The AwaRd For Side Chick Of The Year
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2018
I wonder why this aged lady is 25. Or is it buhari age? Just like football age. grin
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

seems you're interested in being a sidechick

Hahahahahaha

I am a factual person miss.

If wives have the better deal, they wouldn't be chasing their husband's side chics about on what'sapp, Facebook, instag and old good calls.

Infact, I will wager you are not married.
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by roarik(f): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2018
DonPiiko:
Happy birthday
THANK YOU.
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by newslifeop: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2018
hmmmm
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2018
Your sugar daddy is someone else husband .you gave him a flower .and he repackaged it and gave it to his wife .his wife did the same thing and gave it to her sugarboy .her sugar boy is our boyfriend's .your boyfriend finally gave it back to you .now you re holding flower you bought by yourself saying this looks familiar ..IN physics it's called circular motion .in philosophy it's called karma. In church it's called back to sender .in life its called what goes around comes around .in chemistry it's called chain reaction .in computer science it's called looping .in psychology it's called familiar spirit
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2018
The most annoying this is that she won't like it if she were to be the wife. Why are most women like this? Always ready to create and cause pain on their fellow women.

Another annoying thing is that the society seems to be deliberately breeding these type of women. Let a woman come out and say she is independent and does not need a man, you will see a lot of brainless people raining insults on her.

I guess desperadoes, lazy women, prostitutes, all making a team of low self esteem female souls, are what Africans see as ideal women. They will only come out and pretend they hate it but deep down, they crave it.
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2018
He has a wife yet he's in love with another lady. Yet he is unsatisfied! I hear some ladies prefer this kinda relationship to letting their hubby marry more wife.....

Assuming they were Muslims now....4 wives mAX... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.