Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,151 members, 7,867,348 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law (1623 Views)

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by elmegde1970: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hello all
Please I need some advice, 8 years ago while dating my wife, I had a dream that I want to their house to pay her a visit, but she was not home. In the dream her mother told me to wait for her, while waiting she gave me my best food, which was beans and rice, and then added what I hated most in the food which was pear. I wanted to refuse the food, but I just do not know what happened, I ended up eating the food.
Next day, I went o visit my girl, now my wife, I met her absence, and her mother told me to sit down just exactly at same spot in the dream and also gave me food to eat, exactly rice and beans. I hesitated but she insisted, I remember the dream, but that was when I started eating already. Immediately I got home, I told my spiritual guys, we prayed over it.
Before marriage, there were series of fight between me and my girl, but I could not just put off the relationship, even series of infidelity. Some how I just hung on. Now we have been married for 7 years, and it has been war almost everyday for this 7 years, a lot of people are of the opinion that my wife controls me I find it hard to accept.
The truth is that, she always have a ways in everything. I just felt it was love I have for her, but the problem now is that even some of her family members are not happy with way she insults me, it will appear that I can not just take any actions. She mingles freely with men, even the ones I do not know, I tell her to stop but she would have non of it. She can be chatting with a mail any time on phone even midnight all in the name of they are helping her to look for Job. Mind you we now leave overseas.
There are so many things I would like to say, but they are just too much, dont know where to start from, so I will gladly respond to any person that wants further clarification or ask any question.
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by greatnaija01: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
wawu
SO BEFORE YOU MARRIED, YOU AND YOUR SPIRITUAL GUYS Did not see the verse in the bible that says BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.. abi?

You also did not see the verse that says HE THAT FINDS A WIFE(not KNIFE, not STRIFE) has found a GOOD THING(not a cheating thing or a troublesome thing or a flirting thing) and OBTAINS FAVOR(not labor, not infidelity, not insults, not disgrace, no sorrow) FROM THE LORD.

you also didnt read in your HOLY bible that WIVES ARE TO BE SUBJECT TO THEIR HUSBANDS IN ALL THINGS....

Mtchew... yet you claim you had spiritual guys... see YOU ARE ALL BLIND... its simply ZEAL WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE that you all used.

NOW U ARE IN IT... Am guess the kind of church u attend ensure you were imprisoned on the wedding day by confessing FOR BETTER FOR WORSE...
Bro, oh you should deliver yourself from the bondage you call marriage. For you have a mouse not a spouse, you married a KNIFE and not a WIFE.

you did not LOOK BEFORE U LEAPED... maybe because you could not wait for HOLY SEX.. or u felt PITY on her due to her beauty or shape OR you felt grateful because you are not also looking fine yourself...
SEE, OPEN YOUR BRAIN and do not sow seed with it... Guys are logical but when most become born again, they loose their senses again.

Even the bible says God spoke and said GIVE ME YOUR HEART... because he needs you to have your BRAIN.... so USE IT... its an APP.

GO AND MEET YOUR PASTOR and let him CORRECT YOUR WIFE, then tell her her duties in front of your pastor calmly without anger... and correct her too. then GO AND PRAY AND FAST for her... you married a calamity for a woman who does not respect you or the union... If there is no child bonding you, then DISSOLVE IT and go and obtain sense from BOOKS, CONFERENCES and COUNSELORs.

Its really sad how the devil ruins many great men like you with terribly loose women.
BRO GO AND DO WHAT I SAID else no one here will Give you wise counsel close to this. You PERMITTED IT... Now DEAL WITH IT.

Bible says, can a MAN put fire in his bosom and not be BURNT?

elmegde1970:
Hello all
Please I need some advice, 8 years ago while dating my wife, I had a dream that I want to their house to pay her a visit, but she was not home. In the dream her mother told me to wait for her, while waiting she gave me my best food, which was beans and rice, and then added what I hated most in the food which was pear. I wanted to refuse the food, but I just do not know what happened, I ended up eating the food.
Next day, I went o visit my girl, now my wife, I met her absence, and her mother told me to sit down just exactly at same spot in the dream and also gave me food to eat, exactly rice and beans. I hesitated but she insisted, I remember the dream, but that was when I started eating already. Immediately I got home, I told my spiritual guys, we prayed over it.
Before marriage, there were series of fight between me and my girl, but I could not just put off the relationship, even series of infidelity. Some how I just hung on. Now we have been married for 7 years, and it has been war almost everyday for this 7 years, a lot of people are of the opinion that my wife controls me I find it hard to accept.
The truth is that, she always have a ways in everything. I just felt it was love I have for her, but the problem now is that even some of her family members are not happy with way she insults me, it will appear that I can not just take any actions. She mingles freely with men, even the ones I do not know, I tell her to stop but she would have non of it. She can be chatting with a mail any time on phone even midnight all in the name of they are helping her to look for Job. Mind you we now leave overseas.
There are so many things I would like to say, but they are just too much, dont know where to start from, so I will gladly respond to any person that wants further clarification or ask any question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by Graxie(f): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy man, you believe in jazz after prayers. Please take responsibility as a man. Be the head of your family. Your wife sees you as a weakling, man up.
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by Liliyann(f): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
And to think that it was just rice and beans that was used in tying your destiny undecided
What stopped you from telling her that you are fasting and she should pack the food for you to eat at home,that way you will be able to dispose it??

1 Like

Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by elmegde1970: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
greatnaija01:
wawu
SO BEFORE YOU MARRIED, YOU AND YOUR SPIRITUAL GUYS Did not see the verse in the bible that says BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.. abi?

You also did not see the verse that says HE THAT FINDS A WIFE(not KNIFE, not STRIFE) has found a GOOD THING(not a cheating thing or a troublesome thing or a flirting thing) and OBTAINS FAVOR(not labor, not infidelity, not insults, not disgrace, no sorrow) FROM THE LORD.

you also didnt read in your HOLY bible that WIVES ARE TO BE SUBJECT TO THEIR HUSBANDS IN ALL THINGS....

Mtchew... yet you claim you had spiritual guys... see YOU ARE ALL BLIND... its simply ZEAL WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE that you all used.

NOW U ARE IN IT... Am guess the kind of church u attend ensure you were imprisoned on the wedding day by confessing FOR BETTER FOR WORSE...
Bro, oh you should deliver yourself from the bondage you call marriage. For you have a mouse not a spouse, you married a KNIFE and not a WIFE.

you did not LOOK BEFORE U LEAPED... maybe because you could not wait for HOLY SEX.. or u felt PITY on her due to her beauty or shape OR you felt grateful because you are not also looking fine yourself...
SEE, OPEN YOUR BRAIN and do not sow seed with it... Guys are logical but when most become born again, they loose their senses again.

Even the bible says God spoke and said GIVE ME YOUR HEART... because he needs you to have your BRAIN.... so USE IT... its an APP.

GO AND MEET YOUR PASTOR and let him CORRECT YOUR WIFE, then tell her her duties in front of your pastor calmly without anger... and correct her too. then GO AND PRAY AND FAST for her... you married a calamity for a woman who does not respect you or the union... If there is no child bonding you, then DISSOLVE IT and go and obtain sense from BOOKS, CONFERENCES and COUNSELORs.

Its really sad how the devil ruins many great men like you with terribly loose women.
BRO GO AND DO WHAT I SAID else no one here will Give you wise counsel close to this. You PERMITTED IT... Now DEAL WITH IT.

Bible says, can a MAN put fire in his bosom and not be BURNT?

hmmmmm, thanks. good but harsh advice
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
elmegde1970:
Hello all

If you were in naija i would have said throw her things out and send her to her parents but you dey yankee....hmmm The only option you have is to relocate from that country. Do you have kids yet? Marriage is a so shitty these days
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
You've already made up your mind that you were changed by your mother-in-law.

What if that's not the case? Because someone who's charmed will not know that he is charmed.

You need to be firmer with your wife so that she'll stop taking you for granted.

1 Like

Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by mostyg(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
What other signs have you seen to warrant your conclusion? It could just had been a nice gesture from the old woman.

For every spiritual attack, there are lots of signs even though we are at times heedless of them.
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by elmegde1970: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Graxie:
Lazy man, you believe in jazz after prayers. Please take responsibility as a man. Be the head of your family. Your wife sees you as a weakling, man up.
OK, thanks I will
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by elmegde1970: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:
And to think that it was just rice and beans that was used in tying your destiny undecided
What stopped you from telling her that you are fasting and she should pack the food for you to eat at home,that way you will be able to dispose it??
these are spiritual things, let's pray we don't fall victim
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by elmegde1970: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pipedreams:

If you were in naija i would have said throw her things out and send her to her parents but you dey yankee....hmmm The only option you have is to relocate from that country. Do you have kids yet? Marriage is a so shitty these days
we are not in Yankee, we are in Austria. Yes we have two kids. Presently there is so much war at home
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by elmegde1970: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
5thElement:
You've already made up your mind that you were changed by your mother-in-law.

What if that's not the case? Because someone who's charmed will not know that he is charmed.

You need to be firmer with your wife so that she'll stop taking you for granted.
no I did not makebuo my mind. It is situations that calls for sober reflection. Every body that are bold enough to talk to me always ask me why do I allow control me like this, where as I see it as love
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by elmegde1970: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
mostyg:
What other signs have you seen to warrant your conclusion? It could just had been a nice gesture from the old woman.

For every spiritual attack, there are lots of signs even though we are at times heedless of them.
many things are coming up, the woman's other children are really angry with her because she likes patronizing native doctors
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by greatnaija01: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Am really sorry but I feel terrible that you didnt marry by bible standards of choosing a godly wife that is submissive... Anyway am sorry for sounding harsh bro.
God bless you for understanding

elmegde1970:
hmmmmm, thanks. good but harsh advice
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by xtivin(m): 2:30am On Apr 21, 2018
O.p, you have spirit of revelation but you ignored it due to your canality. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Pray your way out
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by kapelvej: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
xtivin:
O.p, you have spirit of revelation but you ignored it due to your canality. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Pray your way out
Well, I hink you are right, butI am looking for solutions now
Re: Was I Be Witched By My Mother In-law by DaniDani(m): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2018
kapelvej:
Well, I hink you are right, butI am looking for solutions now

Are you the op with alternate monicker?

(1) (Reply)

A Funny Story Of How A Wife Got One Over Her Cheating Husband / Am 27yrs And I'm Still Bedwetting. / See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.