Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) (2577 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos) / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by Gistformant: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
GistMore.com

Thailand’s internet was recently broken after pictures emerged of a man with a birth defect to his mouth and face marrying a beautiful Thai woman.

The woman - Bunmee - was just 21 and young enough to be the man's child. But no dowry was paid - in fact the man has nothing to offer but his love and devotion.

Many people used to the squeaky clean pictures of made-up Thai celebs, thought it was all a joke. But Bunmee confirmed on her Facebook page that the couple had wed in a simple ceremony.

She further revealed that she was married before and has a child, but her ex husband was a gambler.

Via: https://www.gistmore.com/poor-man-facial-disability-gets-prettiest-girl-village-photos

Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by Gistformant: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by Pierohandsome: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Correct jazz

1 Like

Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by Foodforthought: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Cant happen in Nigeria...even Jazz no go work

2 Likes

Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Congrats, always find something to like about someone inwards not outwards,. lalasticlala , mynd44 over to you
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by pode(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
We can finally say here that beauty is in the eyes of the holder or love is blind
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
True love is beyond physical appearance and money.

lalasticlala this is FP material
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:46am On Apr 22, 2018
nice
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by myself13: 5:25am On Apr 22, 2018
Whites know how to love, blacks DONT! especially Nigerians. If it was here this is happening, I would have digressed.
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by Pat081: 5:50am On Apr 22, 2018
The gal may b N.G.O or WHO worker ooooo
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by linearity: 6:02am On Apr 22, 2018
Without reading the story, I know it can’t happen in Nigeria!

Let me go buy data from mama Nkechi, so I can read the details to see if am right or wrong...

In any case, if you confirmed it before me, please don’t hestitate to comment on the accuracy of my predictions below..
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by partnerbiz4: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

You upsetgirl?

The lord is 'gooder'
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by MJBOLT: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2018
Can you marry him?? undecided

TheUpsetGirl1:

Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by Jodha(f): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
People posts shitz to trend lately...
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jodha:
People posts shitz to trend lately...
what's shitty about the post?
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by Jodha(f): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

what's shitty about the post?

It's like yhu don't understand English....
Re-read my post ....before yhu start ranting...
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jodha:

It's like yhu don't understand English.... Re-read my post ....before yhu start ranting...
is this account being operated by a lady?? because ladies don't respond this way.
biko don't pour your frustrations and anger on me this afternoon
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by kalu61(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

hahaha, I bet you never do that for love
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by Jodha(f): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Poor Man With Facial Disability Gets The Prettiest Girl In The Village (photos) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jodha:

Mhen...so yhu now wanna tell me how a lady should behave...
My dear yhure fool... The earlier yhu realise and accept that fact d better for yhu...

And about the "frustration" and "anger" ...if yhu keep mentioning people with yhur whole epitome of foolishness... I'm sure yhull get worse than yhure getting now...

Have a nice day...and kindly do yhurself a favor... Learn how to read and understand..
k

(1) (Reply)

If You Sleep With A Guy On A First Date You Are A Cheap Dog – Lady Reveals Photo / Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] / Police Woman Left Child To Die In A Heated Car While Having Sex With Boss -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.