Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

"There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo (22805 Views)

Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated / Tinubu Ran An Unusual Government – Osinbajo / I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Johnbayo1717(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wawuuu Useful idiot?..... For saying the truth?
Its you that's an idiot
Ikemefuna44:
Yet, your administration is backward, incompetent, vindictive, clueless and insensitive.
For making this sardonic comment, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, you are a useful idiot.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Johnbayo1717(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
He doesn't look like a slave pls, he is the most active Vice President ever in this country, he is very intelligent and has done a whole lot.
ClintonEmex:
If you look at Osinbajo closely, you will see that he looks like a slave, a robot, or even a toy, that has no other option than to obey the master's voice. But one thing is, Osinbajo could have been a better president than Buhari.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Johnbayo1717(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
I am a Nigerian, and i believe and accept Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Jaymaestro:
Nigerians wont believe and accept you. Their view is through their conditioned telescopes

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by ud4u: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Prof we no blame you
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Johnbayo1717(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
I agree with you [quote author=Malikcoker post=66902611]I do not agree with Prof Osinbajo fully, but we could point to some reasons as to why he said that , clearly believing in the fight for corruption and the will to drive change. Below are various remittances from various agencies compared to the past 5-10 years. Corruption which has becoming a bane of our economy for the past 50 years can't be easily fought off. It is a process and PMB as well as Prof Osinbajo believe gradually the fight against corruption shall be cut down to the barest minimum
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Iboni1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
And he calls himself a pastor . Tufiakwa!!
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Konze70: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Does it mean that this short man doesn't have brain anymore ?
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Mozegee: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
i swear i hate this man call Osibanjo,he lie so much that i hate hearing about him.A man who claim to be a pastor talks without reasoning.You pple are corrption free.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Malikcoker:
I do not agree with Prof Osinbajo fully, but we could point to some reasons as to why he said that , clearly believing in the fight for corruption and the will to drive change. Below are various remittances from various agencies compared to the past 5-10 years. Corruption which has becoming a bane of our economy for the past 50 years can't be easily fought off. It is a process and PMB as well as Prof Osinbajo believe gradually the fight against corruption shall be cut down to the barest minimum at the top. #OneNigeria
So all these monies dey Naija naim E no change anything?
Baba all na propaganda.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
MrHighSea:
UNN, Odili. Guy, u r mean to put ur pix.
E get why
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
awa:

I can feel you
God dey
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Harmless235: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oga VP u should have kept quite than saying dis
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by wakeupafricanyo: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
rexchazy:
Actually you are right sir even when 200 million Naira was used to clear grass, even when Yusuf used 56 million to buy power bike, even when you pay billions to Boko Haram. Osibade you are gradually losing it.
How can we be in Recession and this military dictator and ministers are payin themselves millions of dollars each month as salary. South Africans and ZImbabwe has done it. They did not wait for the next election, because the Old men are ready to die in power. They keep recycling themselves and their children
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Mannie92(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Koolking:

Droid, you need reconfiguration, you'll be alright

I am not bothered about whatever rubbish you posted, I am concerned that you actually used your brain to think and process your thoughts before vomiting this level of senselessness.
If you didn't think before typing, I can only imagine how terrible it would be.

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by DEcclesia(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
that is Pastor speaking ooo judgment will start from so-called men of God
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Koolking(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mannie92:

I am not bothered about whatever rubbish you posted, I am concerned that you actually used your brain to think and process your thoughts before vomiting this level of senselessness.
If you didn't think before typing, I can only imagine how terrible it would be.

SMH...you are a kid. One of the lazy ones PMB talked about. You still need direction and mentorship. I'll pass

Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by vinnex: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sponsored killings and forceful occupation of land and property is corruption of the highest order...
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Mannie92(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Koolking:

SMH...you are a kid. One of the lazy ones PMB talked about. You still need direction and mentorship. I'll pass

Lol
The epitome of a stupid comment
A grown man with brain less than that of an infant. I pity whoever the heck that calls you their family. You are a joke
‎You don't have the ability to reason on your own...you've bin programmed to reason this way
I feel sorry for yo wasted old age
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Annie939(f): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
this VP is more clueless and stupid than buhari, this man is not a pastor
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by CioAngels(f): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ha, omashe o, he is saying he is asked to say so that they don't kill him. Is Nigerian really worth dying for, the VP will asked himself? Pastor, aya, omo, iya wan nle.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Johnbayo1717(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
I agree with the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, this Govt anti corruption campaign has been impressive so far. President Buhari brought his fight against corruption closer to home, when he dealt with his own officials without favour. Babachir David Lawal, Nigeria’s most senior civil servant and secretary to the government, who was implicated in a $8 million fraud scandal by the Senate, was sacked by the presidency. So was Ayo Oke, head of Nigeria’s National Intelligence Agency, who was found in the quagmire of controversy around the $43 million cash stash found by Nigeria’s anti-corruption body, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. This didn't happen during GEJ and OBJ, No Nigerian President has ever fought corruption the way Buhari is presently doing.. So please the Vice President is right on this one and that is the truth.
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nigga please angry
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by brojoshua: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
There is corruption of injustice
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Elaric(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mr. VP, u are ironically very right. Corruption is committed by humans and not animals has we have seen in this administration...
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by fof1: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
naijng:
Apart from the ''lazy Nigerian Youths'' speech, the Vice-president was noted saying something akinda unpleasant.

The Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says that their is no bad record so far in President Buhari's administration.

Away from the #LazyNigerianYouths drama, the Vice-president has been quoted saying something noteworthy.

The Vice President, prof. Yemi Osinbajo said in the art of receiving the leadership of the Companion, an aasciation of Muslim Businessmen and Professionals, at his office in Abuja.

He said;
“One thing that is very sure now is that this presidency is not stealing and we have a President who is not stealing and will not steal. There is no corruption in the presidency under the current government. This kind of body language is what is saving this country a lot of money now. Like what is happening in JAMB, Customs, FIRS, NPA, FAAN, NIMASA where we have witnessed improved revenue collection and returns to govt for unspent resources. When we begin to deal with corruption in all facets of government particularly within the public sector, there will be a lot of improvement in our country. The government is also looking at improving ease of doing business to be able to attract more foreign direct investment over a period of time. All MDA’s will be made to submit their expenditure in line with the budget as well and in compliance with the accounting year”.ITH STATE MTY

Source: http://naijawhistles.com/2018/04/20/i-see-no-corrupt…nt-yemi-osinbajo/

LYING PASTOR & VP WHO IS SO FLIPANT WITH STATE MATTERS...
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by hodestruth: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Please friends,though our elders may be saying what is not palatable to us, we must control our anger and refrain from abusing them for they are some people's fathers and we will not wish people to abuse our fathers that way,there are better ways to express our anger without resulting to abuse
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by goshee: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Luckyroro:
Of course there isn't. Sometimes I weep for Nigeria. I feel this was not the country Zik, Pa Awo and Tafawa Balewa envisaged when they fought for our freedom. Truly, there was a country.
hahahaahahahahahahahaha "truly, there was a country" the Zoo and her people are getting sense small small
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by dbanjj1629(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2018
Sir!! come again
Re: "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo by Ikemefuna44: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Johnbayo1717:
Wawuuu Useful idiot?..... For saying the truth?
Its you that's an idiot
Who owns this slowpoke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers / Civil Servants Must Wear Adire In Osun State / Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.