Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? (9423 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! / What Could Make A Lion Behave Like This (pictures) / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
It is so common if u r the type of guy that get ladies laid often.
Firstly, u want to kiss her, she will be dodging her mouth but if u later succeed in kissing her, then she will be the one to kiss the kiss hell out of u

Secondly, you take ur hand to her breast, she first take it away but if u succeed opening one of their bra, and u start sucking it, she will tell u to suck the other one too
Thirdly, u take ur hand to her pant, she hit ur hand n say no. Then the romance get so intense and she will be like take ur finger down na.

The strangest is when u wanna open her pant and slide in ur poron grin. She wil strict this time and say NO. Babe pls na, she will say No. She will now say don't dump me after I give u my sef ooo. Guy will say baby I love u so much, I can't .. Later on, if u succeed, she will be like faster, harder, fuckkk me well, choke me.

Why the pretence, ladies?

Why do we love to pretend?

Ahnie prettysassy LadySarah ishlove naijaolosho oilpussy biGDhAp Chocolatte01

25 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by healthserve(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hi Xhosa kiss

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by dawnomike(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Well, a mam has got to work hard and smart to eat the fruit of his own labour grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by pharrell8(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
So true.. grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by proclinician: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lol true.

When i left her as she was being real stubborn and wouldn't roll over so i can unhook her bra, to go put off my phone so work doesn't call. She said i like that thing you were doing to me. She was overly bursty and huge.

Haha

That was long time ago.

This is ridiculous

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by zexy2030(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
;they do that to nice guys, but bad boys, they won't waste time, one opened her full body, telling me, oya this is it, do what u want to do and let me rest. grin

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by bigass123(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
The life and times of the feminine gender.
Hmmmmm
That book is a book you can read and read and never understand. In fact you get more confused.
When they say YES, they actually mean NO
When they say NO, it might mean YES.
Sometimes they say YES and NO at the same time. It leaves you wondering undecided
Don't blame them, they don't understand themselves sometimes too.

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Firstly, u want to kiss her, she will be dodging her mouth but if u later succeed in kissing her, then she will be the one to kiss the kiss hell out of u

Secondly, you take ur hand to her breast, she first take it away but if u succeed opening one of their bra, and u start sucking it, she will tell u to suck the other one too
Thirdly, u take ur hand to her pant, she hit ur hand n say no. Then the romance get so intense and she will be like take ur finger down na.

The strangest is when u wanna open her pant and slide in ur poron grin. She wil strict this time and say NO. Babe pls na, she will say No. She will now say don't dump me after I give u my sef ooo. Guy will say baby I love u so much, I can't .. Later on, if u succeed, she will be like faster, harder, fuckkk me well, choke me.

its the nature of most women!

They naturally have EGO.. I dont want him to see me to be cheap mentality.. Its common with naija gurls..

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by GOFRONT(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
On 4 different occassions, I tried to bed Nkechi when she came to my apartment...

But she resisted...

One very good evening, she crept into my Room and when I tryna kiss, she moved lip away. But when my index finger made its way into her Bra, it got hold of her nipples and the rest was history....

While the romp was Ongoing, she paused and told me " GOFRONT, I never knew you were this romantic" and I replied her "You have missed alot cos of your pretence"

31 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by Offpoint: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
It's call Trial and Error...
Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by neonly: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
zexy2030:
;they do that to nice guys, but bad boys, they won't waste time, one opened her full body, telling me, oya this is it, do what u want to do and let me rest. grin

U correct abt dat sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by NaijaDonCast(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
if you want to win pvnani world cup without facing germany, try chook your mouth for left breast nipples, and border where them no wan open go turn to portal unto porting portugal

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by ahnie: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Pls stop mentioning my monicker, there are topics I don't indulge in such as this....
Thanks!

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Babe tell me the truth, Are u one of them. if no ping me... grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by Westernlove: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

All these secondary school children sef......True though but not for professionals these days...

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by Westernlove: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kingpinukecy:

Babe tell me the truth, Are u one of them. if no ping me let's try it zero seven zero three zero six five two two zero three... grin grin grin

Why are you disgracing yourself like this ehn, Are you not aware you quoted a niggur with dangling balls between his thighs lol....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u Edit my moniker out of your post. Stop mentioning me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by wizdomnzube(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
They go say they nor want look cheap, like say dey expensive before. Wetin dey want like mad dey go dey pretend, buh wen work start na dem go shout "harder harder" grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
OP still dey learn work. If you want to knack a chick with ease, play cool...act like you want it but you don't need it.
Guys wey their houses na "Slaughter house", can relate.

Give your life to Christ!

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by Elimon(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
op you are very correct on this one ooo
I Concord to 1,2 and three...I think its a sense of pride tho...it shouldn't flow that easily except it has happened before....but the pride plays well for guys...we always get to break the barriers ooo

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Westernlove:

a niggur with dangling balls between his thighs lol....

gringringrin
Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by sofiscatedmoron: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin,,
This is the characteristics of a Nigerian lady

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by ashawopikin(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Westernlove:

Why are you disgracing yourself like this lol, Are you not aware you quoted a niggur with dangling balls between his thighs lol....

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by CSTR2: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2020

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by flokii: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
At times when I remember uni days I smile..

You'd see guys and girls wasting away at night parties/barbecue nights and hall week dancing to lewd music.. you'll hear them singing songs like 'fvck me hard, hard harrd' .. But during the day, everyone will go back to serious mode.
Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kingpinukecy:

Babe tell me the truth, Are u one of them. if no ping me let's try it zero seven zero three zero six five two two zero three... grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by flokii: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Elimon:
op you are very correct on this one ooo
I Concord to 1,2 and three...I think its a sense of pride tho...it shouldn't flow that easily except it has happened before....but the pride plays well for guys...we always get to break the barriers ooo

Concord kwa.. it's concur

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

I don vex! Wey my babe...I wan do.
Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by czarr(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
if you want to win pvnani world cup without facing germany, try chook your mouth for left breast nipples, and border where them no wan open go turn to portal unto porting portugal
grin Guy you burst my brain with this yarn

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

so you expect women to just give it to you as soon as you desire, abi?!
so you expect women to just do/act/give themselves to you as soon as YOU decides that its the right time, abi?
there is game of seduction that needs to get her ready for the act....and you need to get that babe ready for it instead of expecting her to just give it up, without being seduced (just like a car with cold engine)

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by rex444(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
my brother,our own still better na. imagine the kind race fowl dey run before ee succeed , then come see goat own ....so my brother,thank your star say Las Las U no go waste much energy

Re: Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? by samwash(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
NaijaDonCast:

Na wa for u ooo!!!
Waytin u dey talk self !!!
From Germany to Brazil go enter Portugal.
Dem nor dey fit win world cup for punna matter, play as ur stamina reach .

Should I Let Him Lick Me? / SHOCKED! Is This Stupidity Or What? See Inside [PICTURE] / I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60