Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) (5046 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by HeWrites(m): 1:47am On Apr 21, 2018
A Twitter user with the handle simply @_gershom, has taken to the micro-blogging platform to post some photos and revealed how his cousin prepared food in large quantity and stored them in food packs for her man.

The lady has shown just how she loves her man and values his stomach which is the way to a man’s heart, by making sure that all the food he needs in a week is available.

The photos have been trailed with mixed reactions since its emergence on social media as online users commend her efforts stating that she is a wife material, while others urged her boyfriend not to let her go, and always treat her like a queen.

See below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/see-the-food-a-nigerian-lady-prepared-and-stored-all-for-her-man-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:18am On Apr 21, 2018
grin

That's too much and thinking she will freeze them all will lost its own freshness when she reheat it.

But who am i to judge her ways? I prefer to see my man cooking for me anyway, my very own NAK€D CHEF grin wink grin

Having a foreign bf is not easy sha.. grin

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by FisifunKododada: 2:41am On Apr 21, 2018
For what? Is he Yokozuma?

3 Likes

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 21, 2018
FisifunKododada:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 21, 2018
FisifunKododada:

LOL. Nice initiative, but it's much. He'll probably get tired of eating it or he'll be too lazy to defrost, make swallow, then eat it alone.

If he doesn't fall into the above category, her effort is well in place.
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by thesicilian: 3:46am On Apr 21, 2018
She's the real MVP.
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by myself13: 4:21am On Apr 21, 2018
She's an extremist! A red flag in the making. it is apparent she has some strong affiliation with those known for extremism up North! This is how female extremism/fanaticism gave rise to female suicide bombing. The husband should be sensitized about the inescapable dangers of dating an extremist in any form or shape.
In this accord, I fear for her man though. There is every indication she might one day pull out a deadly stunt on her man out of the least of provocations. She should be monitored lest something disastrous befalls the innocent man. Ladies are unpredictable. I would suggest he dumps her right now for he's own peace and safety. The earlier the better, as we were told. A woman with extremist tendencies is a possible violent vicious woman. Some men will just be risking their life anyhow in the name of stupid love.
BTW, it is understood that foods refrigerated overtime is quite unhealthy for the body upkeep - and here we have a woman specialized in this unwholesome act on the brink of poisoning a beloved brother.
#FearWomen!
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by tetula123(m): 4:23am On Apr 21, 2018
what's that man above me saying. are you sure you understand what you wrote up there.

6 Likes

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by GetUmad: 4:25am On Apr 21, 2018

Anything with pictures these days can be shared with any fable. Anything to trend.

So A lady prepared SAME meal for her man to eat EVERYDAY? Same meal oo! When nor be dem gods wey wan chop am. The deity wey dey behind my house sef go strike you with epilepsy and dysentery if you dare give am same type of meal consecutively, talk more of person wey get digestive system.

And many would believe this.
Ok nah.

Wetin i sabi sef

3 Likes

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 21, 2018
myself13:
She's an extremist! A red flag in the making. it is apparent she has some strong affiliation with those known for extremism up North! This is how female extremism/fanaticism gave rise to female suicide bombing. The husband should be sensitized about the inescapable dangers of dating an extremist in any form or shape.
In this accord, I fear for her man though. There is every indication she might one day pull out a deadly stunt on her man out of the least of provocations. She should be monitored lest something disastrous befalls the innocent man. Ladies are unpredictable. I would suggest he dumps her right now for he's own peace and safety. The earlier the better, as we were told. A woman with extremist tendencies is a possible violent vicious woman. Some men will just be risking their life anyhow in the name of stupid love.
BTW, it is understood that foods refrigerated overtime is quite unhealthy for the body upkeep - and here we have a woman specialized in this unwholesome act on the brink of poisoning a beloved brother.
#FearWomen!

I hope everything is okay with you? smiley

2 Likes

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 21, 2018
My kind of girl, chai.

I wouldn't mind crossing the atlantic just to meet this kind of lady. I so love ladies that regard and take care of men's stomachs as emergency patients. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by dominique(f): 4:59am On Apr 21, 2018
Will that stop him from cheating on her?

1 Like

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:09am On Apr 21, 2018
myself13:
#FearWomen!
Hehehe,all this talk on top food matter,na so.

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by highpriestess: 6:21am On Apr 21, 2018
lazy man,can't he cook for himself?
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 21, 2018
dominique:
wat makes u think that he's cheating on her

1 Like

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by lilmax(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2018
dominique:
why is this on the table? this is the best you could come up with?
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by partnerbiz4: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2018
The way chy used to prepare for me.

I will not forget her cool shocked
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Fadiga24(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2018
dominique:

Will that stop her from cheating on him
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by SirMichael1: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2018
myself13:
#FearWomen!

But you have ample time sha. Linking extremism to a kind gesture...? Whatever goes on in your mind
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by somehow: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Likely
dominique:
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Rigel95(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2018
hmmm
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2018
The Guy probably gave her the money to prepare the food... No biggy there.
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Offpoint: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2018
myself13:
#FearWomen!
This why we fail exams.... if sey you book space e for even better pass this epistle.
Guy honestly I suppose dash you my moniker
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2018
HeWrites:
A Twitter user with the handle simply @_gershom, has taken to the micro-blogging platform to post some photos and revealed how his cousin prepared food in large quantity and stored them in food packs for her man.

The lady has shown just how she loves her man and values his stomach which is the way to a man’s heart, by making sure that all the food he needs in a week is available.

The photos have been trailed with mixed reactions since its emergence on social media as online users commend her efforts stating that she is a wife material, while others urged her boyfriend not to let her go, and always treat her like a queen.

See below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/see-the-food-a-nigerian-lady-prepared-and-stored-all-for-her-man-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Looks like okra/or ewedu soup. I hate those shitty soups.

1 Like

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Gofwane(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That's too much and thinking she will freeze them all will lost its own freshness when she reheat it.

But who am i to judge her ways? I prefer to see my man cooking for me anyway, my very own NAK€D CHEF grin wink grin

Why you too like preek like that?

....But i luv your sincerity sha
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2018
Gofwane:

Why you too like preek like that?

....But i luv your sincerity sha

grin

Kondo is LIFE..na lie abi? wink cheesy
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Gofwane(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Kondo is LIFE..na lie abi? wink cheesy
na so! That is why it is called a joystick grin

Babe, burst it open for me and your joy shall no not bounds grin
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Paradigm777: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2018
myself13:
#FearWomen!
yeye
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The Guy probably gave her the money to prepare the food... No biggy there.
u wey no fit boil hot water grin
Re: See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) by Jodha(f): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2018
myself13:
#FearWomen!

Yhure far gone...lool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) / Pretty Girl Waste School Fees Pics / Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.