Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

. - Politics (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (590057 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Develpeast: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
mightguy:
story. Stop showing us videos. Rotimi Amaechi nko?... They say this Today. Tomorrow they say another thing..
bros kindly back off if you do not have anything further to say. Its very helpful
Re: . by hammer6F: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

The man makes the tribe not the woman. As long as we continue to have able bodied men, Igbo race can never die whether we marry Igbo women or not.

I have to quote Nnamdi Kanu here again.

In one of his video, he emphasised about the economic situation and the way hardship is stopping alot of these men from settling down.

He pointed to the lack of industry in the east and no jobs.

I will try and get that video of him and post it here.

These igbo girls will go with anything as long as the thing has finances.

Age, height, skin clolour, weight, disability dont count for nothing as long as he is Financially stable.
Re: . by pazienza(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=nnamdijonathan post=71407010][/quote]

Exactly.

An open live broadcast, where all the political leaders, stake holders and traditional rulers of Igboid groups in SS are invited and asked plainly to accept or denounce Igbo tag.
It has to be televised with major news media present. This is the least Ohanaeze Ndiigbo should do.
IPOB have been on their neck recently, and it isn't difficult to see why. They have failed to produce strong leadership and Agenda for Ndiigbo. Nature abhors vacuum. And as the Igbo nationalism consciousness is growing amongst Igbo youths, Ohanaeze would either have to sit up or phase out.
It's 48yrs after the end of civil war, and the Igbo denial is not dying, it's growing and spilling into the social media. How long does Ohanaeze want to continue playing the ostrich on this issue? Why are some people thinking this isn't a serious issue that needs constant discussion? Soon Nigerian would go digital, with the national identity card, do Ohanaeze know the implications of this? The national identity card and number would have room for ethnic identity. With these people in Igbo denial, it means our population would decline, yet these people can still morph as Igbo whenever they want, and enjoy our benefits, surely, Igbo youths wouldn't let this happen.
The identity crisis can no longer be allowed to fester in silence, we had ignored it for decades now, and it has not died. History shows that issues are better resolved by constantly discussing them openly and not running away from them, that's why they have conferences to discuss topical issues in civilized world, where solutions are offered. It's time these people are put on hot seat, until they take a stance as a group and we all can move on.

Ohanaeze must organize a conference tagged Igbo denial syndrome. Then invite all traditional rulers, political office holders and stake holders from affected areas, alongside with SE delegates. Where we can all dialogue in televised manner, and these people asked to bring up their grievances and way forward. A pan Igbo national conference is long overdue. This I believe should be Ohanaeze duties. But they are not delivering at all.

We can't continue building castles in the air like this. It's pointless discussing a pan Igbo agenda, when you haven't established who is Igbo and who isn't. And what are the boundaries of Igboland. Totally exasperating and pointless.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by hammer6F: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Listen to this...

I think, this video was the reason, Igbo came out in force to support IVM, wen they made moves to close him down.

Also, note the frequency with which igbo businesses are demolished or they bring in policy to frustrate igbo business.

It is all deliberate to undermine, enslave and render Ndiigbo submissive and under their control/ manipulation.(domination)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR92a0ASonM

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
pazienza:

Exactly.

An open live broadcast, where all the political leaders, stake holders and traditional rulers of Igboid groups in SS are invited and asked plainly to accept or denounce Igbo tag.
It has to be televised with major news media present. This is the least Ohanaeze Ndiigbo should do.
IPOB have been on their neck recently, and it isn't difficult to see why. They have failed to produce strong leadership and Agenda for Ndiigbo. Nature abhors vacuum. And as the Igbo nationalism consciousness is growing amongst Igbo youths, Ohanaeze would either have to sit up or phase out.
It's 48yrs after the end of civil war, and the Igbo denial is not dying, it's growing and spilling into the social media. How long does Ohanaeze want to continue playing the ostrich on this issue? Why are some people thinking this isn't a serious issue that needs constant discussion? Soon Nigerian would go digital, with the national identity card, do Ohanaeze know the implications of this? The national identity card and number would have room for ethnic identity. With these people in Igbo denial, it means our population would decline, yet these people can still morph as Igbo whenever they want, and enjoy our benefits, surely, Igbo youths wouldn't let this happen.
The identity crisis can no longer be allowed to fester in silence, we had ignored it for decades now, and it has not died. History shows that issues are better resolved by constantly discussing them openly and not running away from them, that's why they have conferences to discuss topical issues in civilized world, where solutions are offered. It's time these people are put on hot sit, until they take a stance as a group and we all can move on.

Ohanaeze must organize a conference tagged Igbo denial syndrome. Then invite all traditional rulers, political office holders and stake holders from affected areas, alongside with SE delegates. Where we can all dialogue in televised manner, and these people asked to bring up their grievances and way forward. An pan Igbo national conference is long overdue. This I believe should be Ohanaeze duties. But they are not delivering at all.

We can't continue building castles in the air like this. It's pointless discussing a pan Igbo agenda, when you haven't established who is Igbo and who isn't. And what are the boundaries of Igboland. Totally exasperating and pointless.

Ohaneze is rather interested in politics of Nigeria and who gets what position in Buhari's government, we have very sick and clueless individuals in both the Ohaneze and its youth wing ( OYC ). The OYC is bent on igbo vice presidency in 2019 and Igbo presidency in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Let me get this correctly, we will wait for Anioma people to decide before we can move forward...There is no sense in this because Anioma are not even thinking in the same direction as SE. A well over 70% of Anioma if given a chance to make a choice will not join Igbo today. Why are you waiting on somebody who is not exercising any thought of one nation with you. The gay Obi of Agbor who would not get married because he sleeps with men openly rebuked his people from speaking Igbo. Anioma people are perpetually doomed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by hammer6F: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
The exact content that I am looking for, I am having trouble locating it becos the government have been closing Nnamdi video down on youtube.

it is difficult to see those long talks he gave at the back of his house.

see for yourself, that guy said it all...

https://www.google.com/search?q=nairaland+nnamdi+kanu&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8_pz5gs3dAhVKTBoKHeLpA-IQ_AUIDygC&biw=1600&bih=709
Re: . by horsepower101: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
pazienza:

Exactly.

The identity crisis can no longer be allowed to fester in silence, we had ignored it for decades now, and it has not died. History shows that issues are better resolved by constantly discussing them openly and not running away from them, that's why they have conferences to discuss topical issues in civilized world, where solutions are offered. It's time these people are put on hot sit, until they take a stance as a group and we all can move on.

Ohanaeze must organize a conference tagged Igbo denial syndrome. Then invite all traditional rulers, political office holders and stake holders from affected areas, alongside with SE delegates. Where we can all dialogue in televised manner, and these people asked to bring up their grievances and way forward. An pan Igbo national conference is long overdue. This I believe should be Ohanaeze duties. But they are not delivering at all.

A pan Igbo conference is long overdue. We have to settle this identity crisis issue once and for all. The deniers have never been forced to publicly decide who they are and that's why this games have been played for decades.

Being Igbo when it serves your interest and denying Igbo when it doesn't. Our generation has to put a full stop to that nonsense unless it will fester on for centuries.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by hammer6F: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
horsepower101:

A pan Igbo conference is long overdue. We have to settle this identity crisis issue once and for all. The deniers have never been forced to publicly decide who they are and that's why this games have been played for decades.

Being Igbo when it serves your interest and denying Igbo when it doesn't. Our generation has to put a full stop to that nonsense unless it will fester on for centuries.

Are u sure about that? See his hand gesture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ypqf9SqNeY
Re: . by horsepower101: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
hammer6F:

I am talking about Igboid leaders coming out to officially deny their Igboness. Sunday Oliseh is just an individual. I prefer someone in position of power and speaks on behalf of his people.

I don't take individuals that deny being Igbo seriously, I care more about what their traditional leaders have to say.

At the end of the day, I want to know that if another Nzeogwu shows up again, that south east Igbos wont suffer the repercussions unnecessarily.

At least If we are going to fight or die for someone, you do it for those who wont deny you when things get tough.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by hammer6F: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
OMANBALA1:
Let me get this correctly, we will wait for Anioma people to decide before we can move forward...There is no sense in this because Anioma are not even thinking in the same direction as SE. A well over 70% of Anioma if given a chance to make a choice will not join Igbo today. Why are you waiting on somebody who is not exercising any thought of one nation with you. The gay Obi of Agbor who would not get married because he sleeps with men openly rebuked his people from speaking Igbo. Anioma people are perpetually doomed.

To give them microphone, is like handing a machine gun to a mad man.

They will not spare Ndiigbo.

They will gladly denounce Igbo right before the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
hammer6F:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ypqf9SqNeY
Very shameful, nzeogwu's coup should be called anioma coup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by hammer6F: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
horsepower101:

I am talking about Igboid leaders coming out to officially deny their Igboness. Sunday Oliseh is just an individual. I prefer someone in position of power and speaks on behalf of his people.

I don't take individuals that deny being Igbo seriously, I care more about what their traditional leaders have to say.

At the end of the day, I want to know that if another Nzeogwu shows up again, that south east Igbos wont suffer the repercussions unnecessarily.

At least If we are going to fight or die for someone, you do it for those who wont deny you when things get tough.

U know the funny thing about Sunday Oliseh.

He actually looks Igbo in appearance.

His features are Igbo, meaning the igbo he is running from is in his DNA and blood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OreMI22: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
horsepower101:

If you call it a pan-igbo conference, it means that those there are Ignos but denying their identity

Sunday Olise said what he said so that Nigetia would not fire him. Lol....
Did it stop Nigeria from doing the needful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
hammer6F:

To give them microphone, is like handing a machine gun to a mad man.

They will not spare Ndiigbo.

They will gladly denounce Igbo right before the world.

Then, they should do that already. So that we can all move on and stop this charade that have been allowed to go on for too long.

A well televised microphone should be given to Dein of Agbor and other Ika kings,, as well as kings from Enu-ani and Rivers Igboid areas.

They, should tell us plainly the stance of their people, so that we all can move on and stop this charade already. I'm sick and tired of it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
hammer6F:

U know the funny thing about Sunday Oliseh.

He actually looks Igbo in appearance.

His features are Igbo, meaning the igbo he is running from is in his DNA and blood.

All these doesn't matter. Tuface looks Igbo too, yet he is Idoma.

Let's leave looks alone, biko.

The identity of Anioma and Rivers Igboid can not be left unattended to by Ndiigbo. It does no one any good. We can't continue ignoring it. It's like a big elephant in our room, those who are saying we should ignore it are being insincere, dishonest and self deceiving. I hate those traits .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hammer6F: 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
pazienza:

Then, they should do that already. So that we can all move on and stop this charade that have been allowed to go on for too long.

A well televised microphone should be given to Dein of Agbor and other Ika kings,, as well as kings from Enu-ani and Rivers Igboid areas.

They, should tell us plainly the stance of their people, so that we all can move on and stop this charade already. I'm sick and tired of it.

It is slightly more complex, when they dont support it by answering their Bini name and eating their Bini food.

They have no intention to do the aforementioned.

They will still come around you with names like Ikechukwu and speak Igbo.

1 Like

Re: . by hammer6F: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
pazienza:

All these doesn't matter. Tuface looks Igbo too, yet he is Idoma.

Let's leave looks alone, biko.

The identity of Anioma and Rivers Igboid can not be left unattended to by Ndiigbo. It does no one any good. We can't continue ignoring it. It's like a big elephant in our room, those who are saying we should ignore it are being insincere, dishonest and self deceiving. I hate those traits .

U know wat else?

They expect Ndiigbo to recognise them but they will not recognise Igbo.

This is how they play their game.

They will always view u from a distance as a brother(maybe some kind of manipulation sef) and seek u out, but then happily deny they are Igbo.

That is wat Sunday Oliseh did live.

He introduced himself and went seeking for Igbos in the audience and then happily denied being Igbo.

If u know any of dem, observe the way they interact with you, is very different from the way they interact with other tribe and even the ones from their state.

They will speak igbo and draw nearer but still have that we are not igbo in mind. One leg in and another leg out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
hammer6F:

U know wat else?

They expect Ndiigbo to recognise them but they will not recognise Igbo.

This is how they play their game.

They will always view u from a distance as a brother(maybe some kind of manipulation sef) and seek u out, but then happily deny they are Igbo.

That is wat Sunday Oliseh did live.

He introduced himself and went seeking for Igbos in the audience and then happily denied being Igbo.

If u know any of dem, observe the way they interact with you, is very different from the way they interact with other tribe and even the ones from their state.

They will speak igbo and draw nearer but still have that we are not igbo in mind. One leg in and another leg out.

It will not be allowed to continue. I personally would not stand for that.

Look at what happened when an Anioma man, by name Chinakwe went and named his dog Buhari.

Ndiigbo received all the backlash from the entire Nigeria.
Yet this man is from an Anioma community that Yorubas like to claim, because of their Yoruba ancestry, but on that day, he became Igbo, and Ndiigbo were maligned.

This generation of Ndiigbo would be foolish and stupid, if we repeat the mistakes of our forerunners.

These people must be forced to acclaim Igbo publicly or denounce it publicly as a group. That way, we go our separate ways.

Keduzi ka Nkita ga esi na-ata nsi, Eze ana ere ewu?
Obulu ogwu na oma ele.

See this: www.nairaland.com/3299312/joe-chinakwe-rearrested-naming-dog/4

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by xfactor23: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
OMANBALA1:
My heart is heavy. I don't even know what to say. If a grown up can sit down and type such shit what hope again do we have to ever come together as one. Just listen to yourself again, Oga Omambala. You guys roll with your emotion rather than matured mind. How dare you declare an Igbo speaking group doomed? Why are you guys like this for goodness sake?
Re: . by xfactor23: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
@pazienza, your position is valid, but you tend to make it weak by your emotional write ups. You already have the solution. Go on and work on it. Charles Ogbu, worked on bringing the Yorubas and Igbos, through "Hand Shake Across the Niger", there will be nothing wrong if you spear head a pan Igbo convention that will address these issues once and for all.
Besides, I"m sure, if you will go by this line, try and tone down your voice of rejection. You sound more like you don't want these groups in the greater Igbo nation. Don't forget that there exist genuine Anioma and Ikwerre sons that are working to bring their people into the Igbo union. If you are truly for the progress of indi'Igbo, you should encourage these ones, and not undermine their effort. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Daewang: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
The best way to deal with a cancer is to cut it out. The Jews used to comprise of the 12 tribes of Israel. However, after they came back from the Babylonian captivity they found out that the 10 northern tribes of Israel had sold out to the enemies and only Benjamin, Judah and Levi of the south had not sold out. The three tribes wasted no time cutting off the rest and started referring to them as Samaritans (this is how the word Samaritans came about). Today only the descendants of Judah, Benjamin and Levi are known as Jews and occupying the state of Israel. This has not stopped the Jews from progressing.

The people of Austria and Czechoslovakia are ethnic Germans but this did not stop Otto von Bismarck from cutting them off because they posted a threat to the greater German interest. Today these two countries are separate from Germany and it has not stopped Germany from progressing.

Both North and South Korea are ethnic Koreans but this did not stop South Korea from cutting North Korea off for their progress.

The founders of the U.S.A were ethnic English people but this did not stop them from cutting ties with old England for their progress and freedom.

If the SE has to cut off SS Igbos for our progress then it must be done without delay.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by pazienza(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
xfactor23:
@pazienza, your position is valid, but you tend to make it weak by your emotional write ups. You already have to solution. Go on and work on it. Charles Ogbu, worked on bringing the Yorubas and Igbos, through "Hand Shake Across the Niger", there will be nothing wrong if you spear head a pan Igbo convention that will address these issues once and for all.
Besides, I"m sure, if you will go by this line, try and tone down your voice of rejection. You sound more like you don't want these groups in the greater Igbo nation. Don't forget that there exist genuine Anioma and Ikwerre sons that are working to bring their people into the Igbo union. If you are truly for the progress of indi'Igbo, you should encourage these ones, and not undermine their effort. God bless you.

Nothing emotional about my write up. I think it's people like you allowing your emotions get in the way of Igbo interests.
I'm not the politically correct type. I'm blunt and straight to the point. I don't bite issues, I say them as they are, without minding whose horse is gored.

I know there exists a select few of us, who believes Ndiigbo should be accepting all types of denigrating remarks, behaviors and conditions from our neighbors or Igboids, just so that we could woo them into accepting union with us.

I have to tell you that I don't belong to that class. I'm an Igbo man with self dignity and pride, which I demand must be preserved and respected, irrespective of who is at the receiving end.
I believe firmly that SE is big enough to attain any lofty goals Ndiigbo want.
I don't paint people behavior towards us, I present them as they are. That's not being emotional, that's being realistic, I'm a realist, the emotional ones are the ones who are impervious to reality and hence would resort to painting reality in colors of illusions, acceptable/bearable to them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
xfactor23:

My heart is heavy. I don't even know what to say. If a grown up can sit down and type such shit what hope again do we have to ever come together as one. Just listen to yourself again, Oga Omambala. You guys roll with your emotion rather than matured mind. How dare you declare an Igbo speaking group doomed? Why are you guys like this for goodness sake?

Please, dont make the mistake of categorizing me with people who speak with emotion. I call a spade a spade no matter whose horse is gored! I am a pure realist. Anioma people are only Igbo when it suits them . And to be candid, what does Anioma has to lose if their traditional rulers pull together and declare Igbo, yet they equally lose nothing if they declare a separate group, that way Uhrobo will be less suspicious of them. To be honest, any Igbo who think we need Anioma before we can achieve our dream is a dunce. Even Anambra doesnt need Ndigbo nor Nigeria in order to actualize their agenda if one actually exist. Two people that are united , strong and trust each other can defeat a whole village.Even Idenmili people if well united and assertive can control the destiny of Igbo land with a leash on everyone's neck. Your destiny is in your hands, stop begging for brotherhood from weaklings. There is a god in every human being!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Daewang: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
The annoying part is that later one idiot from these areas will carry out coup or some other stupid thing and Ndigbo will suffer for it just like what happened before.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by pazienza(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Daewang:
The best way to deal with a cancer is to cut it out. The Jews used to comprise of the 12 tribes of Israel. However, after they came back from the Babylonian captivity they found out that the 10 northern tribes of Israel had sold out to the enemies and only Benjamin, Judah and Levi of the south had not sold out. The three tribes wasted no time cutting off the rest and started referring to them as Samaritans (this is how the word Samaritans came about). Today only the descendants of Judah, Benjamin and Levi are known as Jews and occupying the state of Israel. This has not stopped the Jews from progressing.

The people of Austria and Czechoslovakia are ethnic Germans but this did not stop Otto von Bismarck from cutting them off because they posted a threat to the greater German interest. Today these two countries are separate from Germany and it has not stopped Germany from progressing.

Both North and South Korea are ethnic Koreans but this did not stop South Korea from cutting North Korea off for their progress.

The founders of the U.S.A were ethnic English people but this did not stop them from cutting ties with old England for their progress and freedom.

If the SE has to cut off SS Igbos for our progress then it must be done without delay.

Do you know that the richest province in Italy today is South Tyrol. South Tyrol are native Germans of Austrian decent. Yet Hitler negotiated a deal to gift their lands to Italy, in order to seal deal with Italy and Mussolini.
Hitler would not let emotions get in his way of doing what he felt was the best for Germany.

I don't approve of the idea. But I'm just illustrating the difference between a realist and an emotional One.

Emotional Igbos are those who would continue to tolerate the chamaelonic behavior of Igboids in SS. They allow these people use their emotions to blackmail , deceive and armtwist, and negotiate better deals for themselves in Nigeria, to the detriment of Ndiigbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by xfactor23: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2018
You guys should quietly shut down this thread. The purpose of this thread is already defeated. You cannot be wiser than our elders that are working quietly behind the scene on Igbo unity. Can any of you here stand before Barista Uche Okwukwu and tell him he is a fair weather Igbo? You that is a strong weather Igbo, what have you done for Igbo people? Kedi your achievement? Everyday na so so talk. You come online and type all manner of words, including insults, without taking any concrete action. You are all cowards, frankly speaking. How many of you here are members of Ohan'eze, or any pan Igbo group? Having the interest of Indi'Igbo is more than posting pictures and writing big big grammar. One thing for sure, you cannot stop the unity of indi'Igbo, whom the Nigerian state have over the years, worked to destroy. Shut down this dame thread. angry

1 Like

Re: . by Daewang: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2018
pazienza:

Do you know that the richest province in Italy today is South Tyrol. South Tyrol are native Germans of Austrian decent. Yet Hitler negotiated a deal to gift their lands to Italy, in order to seal deal with Italy and Mussolini.
Hitler would not let emotions get in his way of doing what he felt was the best for Germany.

I don't approve of the idea. But I'm just illustrating the difference between a realist and an emotional One.

Emotional Igbos are those who would continue to tolerate the chamaelonic behavior of Igboids in SS. They allow these people use their emotions to blackmail , deceive and armtwist, and negotiate better deals for themselves in Nigeria, to the detriment of Ndiigbo.

This must not be allowed to continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Handsomegod(m): 12:10am On Sep 22, 2018
pazienza:

Exactly.

The identity crisis can no longer be allowed to fester in silence, we had ignored it for decades now, and it has not died. History shows that issues are better resolved by constantly discussing them openly and not running away from them, that's why they have conferences to discuss topical issues in civilized world, where solutions are offered. It's time these people are put on hot seat, until they take a stance as a group and we all can move on.

Ohanaeze must organize a conference tagged Igbo denial syndrome. Then invite all traditional rulers, political office holders and stake holders from affected areas, alongside with SE delegates. Where we can all dialogue in televised manner, and these people asked to bring up their grievances and way forward. A pan Igbo national conference is long overdue. This I believe should be Ohanaeze duties. But they are not delivering at all.

You spoke like a true Igboman! Straight to the point and without fear or favour! Bravo! I started this discussion 5 pages back and am super glad all these diverse opinions have been established. I can say some of us are now better informed about the history and dynamics of this matter. As it stands,one thing is most expedient from all opinions shared thus far: A Pan-Igbo Conference to deal specifically with Igbo denial syndrome and other psychological expressions of defeat being manifested by Igbos found outside the SE. I still take exception to the cerebral and informed Anioma and Rivers Igbos on this thread and forum who celebrate their Igboness. Evidently,the only missing link to frontally deal with this malady is the right leadership. The current Ohaneze seem like political jobbers whose only focus is what they can extract from the polluted corridors of power in Abuja and a dead country like Nigeria. No noble Igbo interest seems to be in their agenda. I wish they can review their stance and deal with the real problems of Ndigbo.From every indication,it falls on our generation to resolve this matter and delay is becoming dangerous. Once again,keep your cerebral views coming. You have a fan here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by aniomafirstson: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2018
pazienza:

where fr3do, Bane2020, SammyChi19, Ugomba, IkembaCMD, Melzabull, Begonia, Cjrane, DrKlever, oweniwe, Ikenna0b when you need them
Re: . by Handsomegod(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2018
xfactor23:
You guys should quietly shut down this thread. The purpose of this thread is already defeated. You cannot be wiser than our elders that are working quietly behind the scene on Igbo unity. Can any of you here stand before Barista Uche Okwukwu and tell him he is a fair weather Igbo? You that is a strong weather Igbo, what have you done for Igbo people? Kedi your achievement? Everyday na so so talk. You come online and type all manner of words, including insults, without taking any concrete action. You are all cowards, frankly speaking. How many of you here are members of Ohan'eze, or any pan Igbo group? Having the interest of Indi'Igbo is more than posting pictures and writing big big grammar. One thing for sure, you cannot stop the unity of indi'Igbo, whom the Nigerian state have over the years, worked to destroy. Shut down this dame thread. angry
On the contrary,this discussion is one of the most important issue discussed since the thread was created by Spyder.It simply showed the younger generation of Igbos are truly informed about the issues plaguing the general Igbo family.Discussions like this births revolution and establish new social,political and economic orders within distinct race like Igbos.It took an acknowledgement of the holocaust and Treaty of Versailles for Jews all over the World to converge and establish a common front. A Pan-Igbo Conference is only a matter of time. Both the desirable and undesirable will be discussed and new charter and articles of Association drafted for the future. There are lots of confusion and it is time to resolve them. Ndigbo holds a divine mandate in African Renaissance and the cost of failure will eclipse us forever. The first point is to deal with the identity question and establish our boundaries and off-shoots. On that note,this discussion is vital and highly relevant. @CJrane. Biko say something. Time to add to this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by xfactor23: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Handsomegod:
On the contrary,this discussion is one of the most important issue discussed since the thread was created by Spyder.It simply showed the younger generation of Igbos are truly informed about the issues plaguing the general Igbo family.Discussions like this births revolution and establish new social,political and economic orders within distinct race like Igbos.It took an acknowledgement of the holocaust and Treaty of Versailles for Jews all over the World to converge and establish a common front. A Pan-Igbo Conference is only a matter of time. Both the desirable and undesirable will be discussed and new charter and articles of Association drafted for the future. There are lots of confusion and it is time to resolve them. Ndigbo holds a divine mandate in African Renaissance and the cost of failure will eclipse us forever. The first point is to deal with the identity question and establish our boundaries and off-shoots. On that note,this discussion is vital and highly relevant. @CJrane. Biko say something. Time to add to this.
No doubt, discussions like this, done in good faith, will definitely benefit us. But when insults and ridicule become part of it, then the worst become inevitable. I don't think calling Anioma a doom nation is wise. Its better we don't discuss at all, than allow bitter words to characterize our discussion.
Do you know what it means to be an Igboman in Rivers State? Especially when the military was still in power? Have, these our so called strong weather Igbos, inquired on the root of Dr. Obi Wali's death? Calling someone who dares this reality to ascertain his Igboness, as fair weather igbo, is insulting.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.