Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism (30973 Views)

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) / Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Timagex(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hector09:
Ok, congrate to him but part of my brain is telling me that something move ve xchange for something
exactly sir! We shall not be deceived undecided

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Itzonlyme(f): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Fadiga24:

Fine gyal smiley
Yes uncle
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Whothecapfits: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Seanpizzy10: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Vs Tobi - Who Is Gonna Win The 45Million Naira?

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noO9eKt-rpU
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Itzonlyme(f): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
MorataFC:
abeg, gist me now

Oya shift small make I sit down
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by MorataFC: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
tongue
Itzonlyme:

Oya shift small make I sit down
grin
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by wink2015(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
AFTER GOD DO WIN HIT SONG HIS MUSICAL CAREER JUST SLUMP AND SLIDE DOWNWARD.

All effort to come up has not been easy for him.

He was engage by the police force to launder their battered image and Korede was paid some xxxxxx

Such an unlucky poor boy!
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by AiiVee(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
o ku oriire
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by nairalandboy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
if I talk na ,una go say person dey talk too..which kind distinction him graduate with..OK..I hear continue. some dem say davido graduate with first class.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by moscobabs(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ga
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by kokoA(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
He deserve some accolades..

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by sjulia36(f): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Okuorire. FTC grin
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by magiki(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations Kevin. B
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by ADEWEBS(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
DON'T BE PART OF THE LAZY YOUTH MR PRESIDENT IS TALKING ABOUT.
REGISTER AND START WRITING ON THIS PLATFORM TO EARN PER TOPIC YOU WRITE ON

http://www.hwriters.hivazinc.com

it is legit , it is first of its kind Nigeria based platform, they have pay out over 500,000 withing 4 month of establishment
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by StarUp: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Korede Bello graduated with a distinction? Are you sure it is the same Marvins Record boy? Because Yoruba people plenty wey dey bear the same name like Hausa's o.
Well, if he is the one, then congrats to him...but don't forget that all things are possible to him that believeth "has money".
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by dharmeelawlarh(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
FTC
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by beejayvince(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
That Emmanuel Tochukwu Edward guy must be really intelligent mayn.
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
I see some people are already accusing him of bribing his way through to make distinctions.

Obviously if you observe their lives you'll realize that these people can never pass an exam, not even if they were allowed to bring in their textbooks.

They are the group of people who will copy you in the exam hall and still copy your matric. number join.

Unless you have proof, I suggest you do better things with your mouth like eating from a cesspit than spoiling other people's name here.

Awon werey 100%.
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Paradigm777: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Itzonlyme:
Waoh!so proud of him.. he is not Igbo..would have gotten a bottle of Hero for him asap.

Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by AreaFada2: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Another youth rubbished by Buhari doing his own thing with aplomb.

Congrats.
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by kulrunsman79(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
An yet one fortunate Nigerian who hasn't had any personal glory in life aside emotional manipulation; making people believe he has integrity will come out to call 9ja youths "lazy and illiterates"
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Korede is a brilliant guy, we know that. Congratulations to him.
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by dmk23: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
jiblotech2:
Photo: Korede Bello graduates with distinction from Nigerian Institute of Journalism

mavin artiste, Korede Bello has graduated from the Nigerian Institute of Journalism with a distinction in Mass Communication (HND).

At the 5th convocation on Friday, April 20 with Ray Ekpu as the Chairman, the Institute presented one thousand three hundred and forty-one (1,341) “graduands of five academic sessions from 2013-2017 sets”.

The award of National Diploma (ND) certificate was presented to 501 students and Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate presented to 407 students, Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD) certificate presented to 352 students, Proficiency Certificate Journalism presented to 64 students and Proficiency Certificate in Writing and Communication presented to 17 students.

According to the HND award list, Korede Bello was among the seven (7) students that graduated with distinction in the 2017 set of the institute. Apart from graduating with a Korede Bello was also awarded the best student in “Editorial Writing” by the institute.

https://www..com.ng/photo-korede-bello-graduates-distinction-nigerian-institute-journalism/

Are you sure he is the one? where are his pictures he took on that day?
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by beeblack: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Na God win
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
nairalandboy:
if I talk na ,una go say person dey talk too..which kind distinction him graduate with..OK..I hear continue. some dem say davido graduate with first class.
Which kind bad belle u get self lipsrsealed undecided?
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by shegie(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
congrats
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Sheunma: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2018

Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by HoodBillionaire: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
we all know he blocked his courses like d blockhead davido.
i agree wirh what atiku said
most are brainless

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
was it on merit on paper money flow here cos I knw what Marvin crew pple can do
Re: Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Korede Bello graduates with distinction from Nigerian Institute of Journalism[/b]

mavin artiste, Korede Bello has graduated from the Nigerian Institute of Journalism with a distinction in Mass Communication (HND).

At the 5th convocation on Friday, April 20 with Ray Ekpu as the Chairman, the Institute presented one thousand three hundred and forty-one (1,341) “graduands of five academic sessions from 2013-2017 sets”.

The award of National Diploma (ND) certificate was presented to 501 students and Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate presented to 407 students, Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD) certificate presented to 352 students, Proficiency Certificate Journalism presented to 64 students and Proficiency Certificate in Writing and Communication presented to 17 students.

According to the HND award list, Korede Bello was among the seven (7) students that graduated with distinction in the 2017 set of the institute. Apart from graduating with a Korede. OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters / “Diddy Is My Executive Producer” -Wizkid / Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.