Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Joyful Picture Of Akpororo, Wife And Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joyful Picture Of Akpororo, Wife And Twins (1260 Views)

Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins / Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures / Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joyful Picture Of Akpororo, Wife And Twins by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
@Tellmegist.com
Akpororo as he welcomes a set of twins with his wife in the United States of America. The comedian took to his Instagram page to upload this latest pic
He wrote
akpororoNaso naso naso no time congratulobia my fellow baba IBEJI Regrann from @tejubabyfaceoyelakin - Please rejoice with us! My wife Oluwatobiloba @tobibanjokooyelakin and I are the very grateful and excited parents of twin Children. It has taken almost 6years but God who neither forgets nor forsakes has given us double for our trouble. I pray that the God whom we serve will remember everyone who seeks Him & give you the desires of your heart. Mother and babies are doing Great! #Grateful #awesomeGod - #regrann
https://tellmegist.com/joyful-picture-of-akpororo-wife-and-twins/

Re: Joyful Picture Of Akpororo, Wife And Twins by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
wow pic....
Re: Joyful Picture Of Akpororo, Wife And Twins by oloriooko(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
OP are you on drugs shocked
That picture to you resemble Akpos and wife?
SMH that's Teju baby face and wife Haba!

@Tellmegist.com
Akpororo as he welcomes a set of twins with his wife in the United States of America. The comedian took to his Instagram page to upload this latest pic
He wrote
akpororoNaso naso naso no time congratulobia my fellow baba IBEJI Regrann from @tejubabyfaceoyelakin - Please rejoice with us! My wife Oluwatobiloba @tobibanjokooyelakin and I are the very grateful and excited parents of twin Children. It has taken almost 6years but God who neither forgets nor forsakes has given us double for our trouble. I pray that the God whom we serve will remember everyone who seeks Him & give you the desires of your heart. Mother and babies are doing Great! #Grateful #awesomeGod - #regrann
https://tellmegist.com/joyful-picture-of-akpororo-wife-and-twins/

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Big Brother Naija / Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam / Popular Nigerian Doctor Gives Reasons To Pick Women With Big But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.