Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (55629 Views)

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Evince(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:

How many goats una don sell/buy for ya family? wink

I use goat as illustration I didn't call woman goat.
You miss the subject matter which is exchange.

Assuming u need tomatoes to make stew, won't u pay to d farmer who produced it?

So bride price is still an exchange.

The girl in question must hv abused the wooer that's why she deleted her own side of the chat. Just go tru d chat u will see the timeline has a wide variance.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by pocohantas(f): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
Evince:

I use goat as illustration I didn't call woman goat.
You miss the subject matter which is exchange.

Assuming u need tomatoes to make stew, won't u pay to d farmer who produced it?

So bride price is still an exchange.

The girl in question must hv abused the wooer that's why she deleted her own side of the chat. Just go tru d chat u will see the timeline has a wide variance.

Okay.
So how many women have you bought in your family?
And how much will you exchange your daughter(s) and sister(s) for?

smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Coldfeets: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
GistRealm:
He isn't wooing her
Check the time she was replying the poor man
Like one or two hours

I am glad someone else noticed it.

I think the ish is that the girl probably didn't respond the guy as soon as he would have wanted, thus prompting him into verbally abusing her.
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:

Thank God we still have sensible men here.
The hunger for likes is making people endorse all manner of fuckery.

More wisdom fall on you.

Is that all you will say?

Prove that you have a lil' bit of your much-hyped wisdom by saying something sensible.

You're a guy, right? Will you just be bartering your daughter away for colanut and pami or will you not be interested in how the rest of her life should turn out?

Go empty your bank accounts and shop for some wisdom, pal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Jodha(f): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
The thing pain d man.....is relationship by force...mtsheww
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by pocohantas(f): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Is that all you will say?

Prove that you have a lil' bit of your much-hyped wisdom by saying something sensible.

You're a guy, right? Will you just be bartering your daughter away for colanut and pami or will you not be interested in how the rest of her life should turn out?

Go empty your bank accounts and shop for some wisdom, pal.

Calm down. That was a compliment Sir.
You spoke well... kiss
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:

Calm down. That was a compliment Sir.
You spoke well... kiss

Ohhhhh.... OK. Sorry. I'm just angry.

I apologize again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Coldfeets: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
CastedBlog:

Am Still Wondering where all this weird sort of guys are, that they keep meeting only these twitter users, So a lady named Eno just shared screenshot of a message she received from a guy who is toasting her, and its really weird, According to her the guy is from Igbo.

Joking apart, I am still wondering how you managed to pass English language in your WAEC exams. angry
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by MissRaine69(f): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is a question to all the men insisting the woman deserves that comment.

So a man approaches a woman states his intentions . The woman very politely declines and wishes the man well. The man intensifies his pursuit and insists that the woman has to date him as no one else will want her, his view is that the woman is actually quite fortunate that he has shown any interest in her
Still the woman says no. Now the man is angry he has now engaged insult mode bitter level 27 usually the comments of how women are not worth anything and all women are whores at the end of the day and all he was doing was joking as he was not really that interested anyway.

Now a few question to those who see the guys behaviour as acceptable.
Kindly clarify the following.
1. A woman cannot say no?
2. So in order to massage an ego even if you have 0% interest in a guy a woman HAS to say yes because the guy has worked up some courage to approach you it’s mandatory to say yes?
3. And if a woman says no why then do have to be angry and start insulting her?
4. As someone who says exactly what she means when I say no I am not playing hard to get I mean no and it’s always no thank you with no malice. Now a fair few on this forum have then taken great offence to this and twisted it. One statement was I was saying no because I view NL as inferior! The fact of the matter is it would be a no regardless of where you are.

Another saw it as an insult to their intelligence and others view it as a personal slight liken it to standing on a podium and raining all manner of insults on all his kin! When all you said was no.

Why do some Nigerian man take rejection so badly? Because he approached you then it’s mandatory to accept? The few that posses emotional intelligence will say “ no problem” and walk away.
Don’t use the argument that it’s because women “play hard to get” not all women the immature ones yes but not all women.

If you cannot answer my queries in an objective manner and automatically engage insult mode bitter level 27 don’t bother to respond as that’s not my intention.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Mofe72: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:
Bitter truth they say, burns the heart.

The lady is so ungrateful, and I hate ungrateful ladies.

She should be happy the said guy hyped her worth by saying she'll be exchanged with palm wine and some kola, she should have appreciated that by thanking the guy with a magnifying bl0wjob, rather she felt shocked and offended.

The said guy has conscience by hyping her, because most ladies are being exchanged with a handshake or highfive to a man by their parents, especially the ladies of 33-40 years evening newspapers.

WTF are you saying?

I'm tired of you Guys on nairaland

Someone she just met 3 days ago.

If she jumped at his advances, y'all would call her olosho or desperate. Now she's being careful, you people still have something to say.

What if she's in a relationship?

What crime did women commit, by being born women?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by CyberWolf: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
niggi4life:
The guy is damn stupid, you met a lady just 3days ago and you are already saying words that could hurt her, what's his business in whatever her dad exchanges her for? Does he even know if she has a father(probably late) and all that?

These are the types of guys I wish i can slap through my phone... Idiot

Woman wrapper. Courtesy demands that you answer greetings and if you don't want to, you tell (politely) the person instead of snubbing him or her. The lady is simply arrogant and that's why the guy told her to be humble.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Mofe72: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

So a man approaches a woman states his intentions . The woman very politely declines and wishes the man well. The man intensifies his pursuit and insists that the woman has to date him as no one else will want her, his view is that the woman is actually quite fortunate that he has shown any interest in her
Still the woman says no. Now the man is angry he has now engaged insult mode bitter level 27 usually the comments of who women are not worth anything and all women are whores at the end of the day and all he was doing was joking as he was not really that interested anyway.

2. So in order to massage an ego even if you have 0% interest in a guy a woman HAS to say yes because the guy has worked up some courage to approach you it’s mandatory to say yes?
4. As someone who says exactly what she means when I say no I am not playing hard to get I mean no and it’s always no thank you with no malice. Now a fair few on this forum have then taken great offence to this and twisted it. One statement was I was saying no because I view NL as inferior! The fact of the matter is it would be a no regardless of where you are.

Another saw it as an insult to their intelligence and others view it as a personal slight liken it to standing on a podium and raining all manner of insults on all his kin! When all you said was no.

Why do some Nigerian man take rejection so badly? Because he approached you then it’s mandatory to accept? The few that posses emotional intelligence will say “ no problem” and walk away.
Don’t use the argument that it’s because women “play hard to get” not all women the immature ones yes but not all women.

If you cannot answer my queries in an objective manner and automatically engage insult mode bitter level 27 don’t bother to respond as that’s not my intention.

I'm completely fed up with the attitude of most men here.
They feel they're doing you a favour.
It's completely disgusting

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Rainmaker69(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Its probably because she took 2hrs to respond with good morning. E pain d guy.
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by BlueScholar(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Mofe72: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
aaronson:
But this is biological and evolutionary truth.

As a lady being nonchalant to this fact, Age and society would make you admit it at some point. Especially when you start seeing your juniors and peers complaining about about their kids troublesomeness.

So because of society, she should jump at the advances of any man that approaches her. SMH

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by pocohantas(f): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mofe72:

WTF are you saying?

I'm tired of you Guys on nairaland

Someone she just met 3 days ago.

If she jumped at his advances, y'all would call her olosho or desperate. Now she's being careful, you people still have something to say.

What if she's in a relationship?

What crime did women commit, by being born women?

LOL. Some are confused.

When you are born a woman, you are born with 25% factory fitted problem. But when you're born a Nigerian woman.
It is 75%...life go tire you, before you even start grin

Na the girl find trouble. I don't give the number for a start. My rudeness and clearing is on another level and I am very very unapologetic.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by talk2percy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career.*Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.....*Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling....*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.....You are there as a Jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting"Change" holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation"Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... *Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You...* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists . *If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Jonathan will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign,then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents*, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.... *To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!* _Just Vote. No violence_. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Our Mumu Don do.
Pls be wise youth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Ejiod(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Still the woman says no. Now the man is angry he has now engaged insult mode bitter level 27 usually the comments of who women are not worth anything and all women are whores at the end of the day and all he was doing was joking as he was not really that interested anyway.

I must confess this is one of the most reasonable post on NL I have seen. Pls did u study special law of relativity because u reason like Albert Einsten
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Mofe72: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Pataricatering:
You laugh - you must be easy , you bone - you are too proud

I don't understand them at all
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Metobime(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Is dis wat dey called wooing? D guy was just trying to give her some senselin tablet
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Mofe72: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Some are confused.

When you are born a woman, you are born with 25% factory fitted problem. But when you're born a Nigerian woman.

Na the girl find trouble. I don't give the number for a start. My rudeness and clearing is on another level and I am very very unapologetic.

It pisses me off.
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by ImaIma1(f): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
But at least that person will not be him.

Village mentality
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by MissRaine69(f): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ejiod:

I must confess this is one of the most reasonable post on NL I have seen. Pls did u study special law of relativity because u reason like Albert Einsten

I am just trying to understand a mindset.
And no I did not study special law grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by pocohantas(f): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mofe72:

It pisses me off.

There are some sensible ones who reason well. One has to find a way to channel her association to them. E go better smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by karli4nia(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Some are confused.

lipsrsealed : lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mofe72:

So because of society, she should jump at the advances of any man that approaches her. SMH
The ability of assimilation when you read a post determines your IQ for comprehension.

Go back to my post, study it, again and again probably for 2 days and figure out where I wrote she should jump at the advances of any man that comes her way. If you can't figure it out then you made it up NOT me literally.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by pocohantas(f): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
karli4nia:

lipsrsealed : lipsrsealed

What?
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
aaronson:
The level of assimilation when you read a post determines your IQ for comprehension.

Go back to my post, study it, again and again probably for 2 days and figure out where I wrote she should jump at the advances of any man that comes her way. If you can't figure it out then you made it up NOT me literally.
see finishing

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by karli4nia(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ejiod:

She isn't originally an earthling. She a soul that incarnated from Venus to help the earthlings in the Kali Yuga!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by karli4nia(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:

What?

Why 75% ? Isn't it too high a rating
Even I know it was just an arbitrary estimate... grin
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Mofe72: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
aaronson:
The ability of assimilation when you read a post determines your IQ for comprehension.

LMAO � someone’s been triggered

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.