Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (55614 Views)

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
MhisTahrah:
And vice versa.
hahaha
@vice versa So men do play hard to get
Evening
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by oluxy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
That guy must be a lazy youth.

Our women pride are worth more than palmwine and kola.
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by DavidEsq(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
kimbraa:
It's true that she'll be exchanged with kola nut and palm wine. It's called culture but it goes way beyond that as he foolishly excluded bride price to drive home a baseless point. That she'll some day be exchanged with those items doesn't mean she should accept anything that has got a third leg.
After all u just said, it wee stee happen. So wats ur point exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by MYHUBBY: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=Holamscoh post=66933638][/quote]

tell that to your generation
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Fourwinds: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Apple2:
It was the hour of replying him that made him offended, she took hour space first time then next she never replied until late night he then sent another message. Though is annoying, what's so hard to reply I'm doing fine today can we chat later I got to run some errands, very simple. Pride ki u dia
that is the simple manner a lot of girls don't have

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by TOMSY(f): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
CyberWolf:
I don't blame the guy sha.. A guy will muster courage just to chat you up, you will be forming one kind useless shakara.. The guy wrote you around past 7AM, you didn't reply until 9:45AM (Granted you might be busy with something or not online so,it's understandable). But when you finally replied around 9:45AM and the guy replied immediately, you locked up again till around 10:57AM when the guy got tired of waiting for you.. Who wouldn't be angry? .. Well that's why I don't waste my time chasing women up and down, just chase and catch the money and once you're with the money, women will come after you. That time, you just relax, chop the puna as they come and enjoy your life to the fullest. angry
My brother, im surprised say na only you get the gist. For her to even carry d chat go twitter shows her immaturity. That bros na correct guy-man. And na dos ones wey no fine dey proud pass. Typical CeeC of a girl...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by TOMSY(f): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
smileysmiley:
The lady obviously deleted her reply that made him give such response. Look at the time in between, maybe she was rude, who knows?
Aunty. I lovee you jare. You also got the correct gist. She carefully avoided her own flaws and highlighted the guy's own, just to allow twitter users replenish her ego that the guy crushed for her. Cos that's the only point of bringing it to twitter i can think of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by TOMSY(f): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
tamethem:

How handsome are you guy.
You wey dey see person wey ugly.
Ppl like you are the worwor type with lousy stinking mouth.
Smh
Bros all boys are handsome jare. Nobody ugly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by TOMSY(f): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
konfused:
I wonder how some people reason, some castigating the guy without even trying to understand where he is coming from.

Imagine you sent a message to a girl and she takes 2hrs to reply and you tell me I will not be pissed off. What stops the lady from telling him point blank I am not interested so the guy can move on.

I don't see anything bad in what the guy said, he is just trying to buttress his point that no matter who she thinks she is, she should be humble. It is almost the same as telling a proud man that after everything na 6feet e go end.......it still the same thing.

Pride is very bad, if you are not interested, say it loud and clear, I am not interested and stop feeling too full of yourself, taking 2hours to respond to common "how are you doing today" esi be gi aga be onye, who you epp.

And for those stressing the point he is Igbo ......so he should stomach rubbish because he is an Igbo man abi.

Imagine that the role is reversed, how will the girl feel.

Ike gwuru
Abi. God detests the proud and loves the humble.. But e pain d bros sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by TOMSY(f): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
aaronson:
The ability of assimilation when you read a post determines your IQ for comprehension.

Go back to my post, study it, again and again probably for 2 days and figure out where I wrote she should jump at the advances of any man that comes her way. If you can't figure it out then you made it up NOT me literally.
I salute your doggedness sir. Many people just conclude without assimilation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Evince(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
pocohantas:

Okay.
So how many women have you bought in your family?
And how much will you exchange your daughter(s) and sister(s) for?

smiley

Well I told my dad and my fiance that our daughters ain't for sale ntn like bride price. I am building my own culture and belief. I am not doing fb white marriage so will my children, I am not exchanging my daughters for money so will they also do.
Am creating my own geological change.

For my siblings, my dad has already exchanged 5 of them at N60 (bride price) each plus keg of wine and kola.
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by SoapQueen(f): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
niggi4life:
The guy is damn stupid, you met a lady just 3days ago and you are already saying words that could hurt her, what's his business in whatever her dad exchanges her for? Does he even know if she has a father(probably late) and all that?

These are the types of guys I wish i can slap through my phone... Idiot

Na man you be.
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 23, 2018
TOMSY:
I salute your doggedness sir. Many people just conclude without assimilation.
Thanks your Sir, Much Appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by prechbills1(m): 1:23am On Apr 23, 2018
Mofe72:

I'm completely fed up with the attitude of most men here.
They feel they're doing you a favour.
It's completely disgusting
same way the ladies here think they're doing men favour by agreeing to have sex with them undecided
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by McBrooklyn(m): 1:43am On Apr 23, 2018
IamD18:
Bitter truth they say, burns the heart.

The lady is so ungrateful, and I hate ungrateful ladies.

She should be happy the said guy hyped her worth by saying she'll be exchanged with palm wine and some kola, she should have appreciated that by thanking the guy with a magnifying bl0wjob, rather she felt shocked and offended.

The said guy has conscience by hyping her, because most ladies are being exchanged with a handshake or highfive to a man by their parents, especially the ladies of 33-40 years evening newspapers.

This guy... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by Mofe72: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

same way the ladies here think they're doing men favour by agreeing to have sex with them undecided

Lol, how many ladies here have said “if you like don’t chase me, you’ll be looking for wife in shiloh 2030”
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by ajepako(f): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2018
IYANGBALI:
ajepako na you dem dey talk to o

Dey dia dey find wahala

See your mate dey win N45 for show...

No go enter BBN for next year and make me your manager..

Werey Oshogbo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by IYANGBALI: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2018
ajepako:

Dey dia dey find wahala

See your mate dey win N45 for show...

No go enter BBN for next year and make me your manager..

Werey Oshogbo tongue tongue tongue
I am a Canadian citizen, I'm not allowed to take part in that kind of stuff.
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by ajepako(f): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2018
IYANGBALI:
I am a Canadian citizen, I'm not allowed to take part in that kind of stuff.

Amin for you
Re: Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her by meobizy(f): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
She refused to show us where she cussed him out or did something rude. One doesn't just receive such a random message. It's like Nairaland: if I post nothing for one year straight I will get zero mentions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. / Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.