Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

A Lesson To Learn About Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lesson To Learn About Relationships (382 Views)

Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) / How True Can This Be About Relationships? / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson To Learn About Relationships by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Relationships are such an important part of life. There really isn’t anything you can do without them and so, if you don’t work on your relationships then you may be looking at a long, boring and sad life.

When it comes to relationships, a great lesson to learn is that ‘who you are determines who you will attract.’ I am not even saying this in terms of romantic relationships but in general. Before you quickly say that men are dogs or scum, I have to ask what kind of men you have met and if you tell me that you have repeatedly met the ones that are scum then I wonder why you attract such men.

My candid advice if you have found yourself in a series of terrible relationships is that you examine yourself. Perhaps, you have not even worked on yourself yet you are expecting to find a man who is 10 over 10 but it does not work that way. How fair is it that you are half-baked yet you are expecting a perfect sauce to accompany on life’s journey? Most times, the people that hang around us are a reflection of who we are.

If you want the right kind of people to come your way, then take your time to become the right kind of person too so that the scum doesn’t have the ‘liver’ to approach you. In fact, it would even make a whole lot of sense if you sat down and wrote all the qualities you desire in your friends and lovers. When you write it down, put it up where you can see it often so it can remind you constantly of who you must become so you can meet that person you so desperately want to meet.
Re: A Lesson To Learn About Relationships by Olalan(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Your right OP, sometimes being a good person does not automatically equate you getting a right person especially in terms of a romantic relationship. Sometimes we fail to appraise our relationship, how the person have treated us at certain periods, how they have reacted to some errors not just to us but even to others around them. We shouldn't be carried away by sweet words professing affection but look deeply into their actions.
Relationships that eventually broke down in most cases had signs that a partner didn't pay attention to
Re: A Lesson To Learn About Relationships by AstroG: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Make I Book Space First

(1) (Reply)

Lady Thanks Naval Officer Who Made Saved Her When Her Car Broke Down / Star Quest Winner "Dubie" Host Instagram Challenge For 50k / Love Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.