Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (44875 Views)

Which Bible Verse Has Brought More Souls To Christ? / The Same People That Brought Us Christianity Also Brought Slave Chains(photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Champele(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Oyedepo can kiss my ass. Thief! What has he done with all the tithe he has been collecting from the poor gullible citizens. Political envelope is no more coming forth. Ndiori!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
buhariguy:
This fake bishop will be disgrace again.

Looking for another 7b naira to share among the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra pastor.
Or else you will open the gate of hell to consume you and Your lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra and their thieving party PDP

Hello all, as you can see this young man has gone insane

Notice how disjointed his words are?

Notice how he was typing like one having an epileptic seizure?

Pray for this creature, do not hate or depise it for only the unloved and unnatural hate

It is sick , so Al you should feel for it is pity , pity for the user name Buhariguy

It's unhappy depressed and feels like drinking poison to end it's life so save it , love it and pray for it

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by mabea: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Did he really say this?
I was there live and direct.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by smileyoo: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
I am not a supporter of these tithe loving jet flying Pastorneurs.

I give Oyedepo one thing, he did speak against electing Buhari.

God warned Nigerians not to elect Buhari via Pastor Bosun Emmanuel; but Nigerians abused the man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

Many tithe loving jet flying Pastorneurs supported Buhari.

Now the whole country is suffering.
like father mbaka is now silent, after selling this bubu to nigerians, only the ibos that 've independent mind, refused to buy his prophecy, but other nigerians believed, sadly we 're all suffering for it since then. innocent lives waisted daily, yet not a word from mbaka. nigerians wake-up, use your brains, for the future good of the nation. being religious doesn't mean we should hang our brains some where else.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by 1stola: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
It's true they say "experience is the best teacher" but if you experience that twice then you are a big FOOL. Go and get ur PVC and prepare to defend ur mandate.
We have heard!
So what realistic strong opponent do we have against this miserable president? Atiku? Atiku may even be worse so, we'll go back to square one. The ray of hope is so dim...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by ngwababe(f): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The bitter truth is the northerners have already systematically rigged this election.

I say this because the distribution of PVCs and validation of registered users is already rigged in favour of the north.
We have a case where one northern minority can own multiple PVCs by reason of multiple registration in time past but the southerners who are just waking up are being rigged out of registration by limited number of registration currently being carried out by the INEC.
And even the INEC officials in the southeast especially in aba, Abia State are not helping matters at alllll.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by kmaster007: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
XingXhang:

Poor people like you need to worry, I get.

Rich peeps like me, Bishop Oyedepo, Adeboye, Chris and other jet flyers, we must speak up so you guys can be free
I can see dey hv Brain wash ur head.... daddy freeze suld com and talk common sense in ur head
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by bionixs: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
wwwtortoise:
shocked

Talk is cheap indeed yet you're unable to use your religious position to make a political change since you are so concerned about welfare of Nigerians.

Afterall the midget VP is a product of your 'father in the Lord '.

Talk is cheap afterall
you need a malaria drug sir

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by ststyreal(f): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
owomida1:

I chose my words carefully. Oyedepo as a pastor is different from him as the head of his family. What he does in his house is nobody's biz. He spoke in the church as a pastor, directing his speech to the govt. Can u think of why I said I didn't attack the wrong person?

I can see the pastor has so many dogs howling on NL. Let them keep snarling over nothing.
But you use the word "stupid" which is an insultive word. Next time mind your words. You are a typical APC supporter. Always twisting the truth and looking for a way out of wrong way out of their mess.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by vineyardfarms: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
HigherEd:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1327713814039153&id=444807728996437

OH GREAT, THIS MESSAGE SHOULD BE FOR YOUR Yoruba TRAITORS, LIARS, CHEATERS AND BETRAYAL AND BACK STABERS.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The bitter truth is the northerners have already systematically rigged this election.

I say this because the distribution of PVCs and validation of registered users is already rigged in favour of the north.
We have a case where one northern minority can own multiple PVCs by reason of multiple registration in time past but the southerners who are just waking up are being rigged out of registration by limited number of registration currently being carried out by the INEC.

I totally agree with you, at Lugbe, Abuja, there are no registration centres, and this is a place were they don't have good roads, no meaningful govt attention here, and they don't like APC either. They are being systematically kept in the dark so that by 2019, they can't speak with their PVC. The closest registration centre is Mile 3, and that like 500-600 Naira. In benin it's even worse.

Shirty govt #spits
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by degamemaster(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
owomida1:
Stvpid pastor.

We know politics has always been ur business. And some unfortunate people call this man daddy.

If who you called "stupid pastor" is described in the likes of Bishop D Oyedepo, then, he is a good "stupid pastor" who speaks the truth out and also pays thousands if not millions of people's salaries while your senile old hag and a mistake of a president called buhari has caused millions to loose their jobs just in three years.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by deebrownneymar: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Let more pastors speak up. They should stop being scared that the government will come after their business... I mean church empire.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by AidlifeOnline(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Nigeria is a failed state - Everyone single Nigerian is quilty for what this country has become

Na Lie U talk. Ayam not guilty abt the state of the national. Ayam not even guilty born in dis shithole
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
HigherEd:

grin grin I can't stop laughing

Lol yaradua, goodluck and Buhari have particularly suffered from Oyedepo's hand.

I remember the time Yaradua or so called for them to include him(Oyedepo) for an award. The man legit said "an uncredible govt cannot give a credible award" lol. They said yaradua was like "what is up with this man." But Buhari seems to be on the special dislike list. And Buhari too no like am either.

Bishop ehn grin

That MOG no dey take nonsense o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by brojoshua: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Or where false prophets, false christains and false Christianity have bought Nigeria. The false prophets had since gone astray and are also leading all their far christains- followers astray. The curse and destruction of God is upon Nigeria because of the many sins and wickedness of the land and people and especially you false prophets and your false christains -followers. And we have not seen anything yet unless Nigerians repent from their wickedness for almost all of us Nigerians are very wicked and corrupt starting from you false prophets and the false christains /followers, from the leaders to the followers, rich and poor, educated and illustrate ones, old and young, etc. In fact God has not punished us according to our wickedness. We are very wicked and corrupt in Nigeria and we are in total darkness and so we don't know the truth or accept the truth about ourselves, so we don't know nor accept that we are the primary and only cause of our problems and are always quick to see and point to others as the cause of our problems. People who do that will tarry long in problems and continue to perish in it. But woe unto all you false prophets in Nigeria who are well fed while others are hungry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by 360command: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
It's true they say "experience is the best teacher" but if you experience that twice then you are a big FOOL. Go and get ur PVC and prepare to defend ur ma.
premier gaou n'est pas gaou oh / C'est deuxième gaou qui est niata oh ah" ("They say that the first fool is not a fool / It is the second fool who is a fool"wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Leke001: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
I just hope sincerely that we are ready to do this...Nigerians can be so gullible I fear.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by fajob: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
HigherEd:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1327713814039153&id=444807728996437

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com.

1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by AdiDami: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
I don't hide my feelings though a Redeemer (for now) but the truth be said: Pastor E.A. Adeboye is one of the major people that led the country into voting for this "Buhari of a dude"
I'm shocked that he's no longer talking about the atrocious evil of the regime!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
For the first time, I agree with oyedepo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Reference(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Nigeria is a failed state - Everyone single Nigerian is quilty for what this country has become

How dare you say every. Have I not been screaming over my lungs about this country. Now that eality has set in Nigerians want to truncate the process and start with uncertainty again. Better allow Baba finish the cycle so that you don't eat half done beans and kill us with your toxic farts oh Nigerians. There is something worse than a bad decision in Buhari which is a worse one in uncertainty. April has ended and no one is available in waiting to be elected. This is unacceptable abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Commanderinpips: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
owomida1:
Stvpid pastor.

We know politics has always been ur business. And some unfortunate people call this man daddy.

I will advice you watch your statement he never insult you don't invite trouble to your life
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by Waseboiz: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Is this man of God? What is even his concern? Baba, you better face your tithe and offering collection to buy more jet as usual. Prophet of dooms.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by snowblaq(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
cheesy lol seems the tithe and offering not flow like its used to before.

Wetin carry this talk enter here na??...... Seems u guys get a kind of high once tithe is mentioned....and even when it isn't mentioned... You still find a way to bring it up...... Abeg grow up.... Nobody is forcing anybody.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by klinsbar: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=owomida1 post=66932883]Stvpid pastor.

We know politics has always been ur business. And some unfortunate people call this man daddy. [/q,uote]
Useless idiots like you cry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by owomida1: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
degamemaster:

If who you called "stupid pastor" is described in the likes of Bishop D Oyedepo, then, he is a good "stupid pastor" who speaks the truth out and also pays thousands if not millions of people's salaries while your senile old hag and a mistake of a president called buhari has caused millions to loose their jobs just in three years.

Haba, how?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by owomida1: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
ststyreal:

But you use the word "stupid" which is an insultive word. Next time mind your words. You are a typical APC supporter. Always twisting the truth and looking for a way out of wrong way out of their mess.

i see ur case is different
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by owomida1: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=klinsbar post=66943646][/quote]

I agree. We are both idiots.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
ezegenigbonine:

Is the country not collapsed. Or do u still regard this as a country or animal kingdom. Were ppl can be murdered any how, were the big intimidate the small, were you struggle to survive, to eat, to drink etc
So my brother what's the difference.

You struggle to eat, drink......so who should feed you? Buhari and the government? Why did your parent bring you to the world when they can't provide your needs? En?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by wakeupafricanyo: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
brojoshua:
Or where false prophets, false christains and false Christianity have bought Nigeria. The false prophets had since gone astray and are also leading all their far christains- followers astray. The curse and destruction of God is upon Nigeria because of the many sins and wickedness of the land and people and especially you false prophets and your false christains -followers. And we have not seen anything yet unless Nigerians repent from their wickedness for almost all of us Nigerians are very wicked and corrupt starting from you false prophets and the false christains /followers, from the leaders to the followers, rich and poor, educated and illustrate ones, old and young, etc. In fact God has not punished us according to our wickedness. We are very wicked and corrupt in Nigeria and we are in total darkness and so we don't know the truth or accept the truth about ourselves, so we don't know nor accept that we are the primary and only cause of our problems and are always quick to see and point to others as the cause of our problems. People who do that will tarry long in problems and continue to perish in it. But woe unto all you false prophets in Nigeria who are well fed while others are hungry

May the Lord -he is fake anyway- bless you. We are demons....and I hate our women for birthing too many of us jungle people. Sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt / I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity. / Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.