Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

'if A Lady Is Rich & Above 40, Her Loneliness Is Worse Than Abusive Hubby-man Sa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'if A Lady Is Rich & Above 40, Her Loneliness Is Worse Than Abusive Hubby-man Sa (663 Views)

Loneliness Is Tough / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Depression And Loneliness Is Driving Me Crazy...pls Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'if A Lady Is Rich & Above 40, Her Loneliness Is Worse Than Abusive Hubby-man Sa by CastedBlog: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
So there's currently an ongoing war of words on twitter, concerning the right age a woman should get herself a man, It all started when a man put up a tweet that any ambitious woman must have a man before her 30s, else it will be difficult, Stephanie Busari then replied saying that we should be allowed to focus on our career before married, Thats when trouble started, another twitter user with the name Odogwu then replied that if a woman is rich, above 40 and is still single, her loneliness is worse than Abusive husband, Do you agree? see below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/if-woman-is-rich-above-40-her.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: 'if A Lady Is Rich & Above 40, Her Loneliness Is Worse Than Abusive Hubby-man Sa by highpriestess: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
stupid statement from a lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: 'if A Lady Is Rich & Above 40, Her Loneliness Is Worse Than Abusive Hubby-man Sa by dafeyankee: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Women don suffer.

In an earlier post, a guy wrote that any woman in her mid 30's to her 40's without a home(husband) is like the evening newspapers that has no value.

Can anybody beat that?women are now being compared to PM news.
Re: 'if A Lady Is Rich & Above 40, Her Loneliness Is Worse Than Abusive Hubby-man Sa by doyinbaby(f): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Being unmarried at 40 ....is terrible yes very bad.....but at least there will be days she will be happy.......but with an abusive husband life is miserable. God forbid abusive husband

2 Likes

Re: 'if A Lady Is Rich & Above 40, Her Loneliness Is Worse Than Abusive Hubby-man Sa by myself13: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: 'if A Lady Is Rich & Above 40, Her Loneliness Is Worse Than Abusive Hubby-man Sa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
thank God am not a woman
Re: 'if A Lady Is Rich & Above 40, Her Loneliness Is Worse Than Abusive Hubby-man Sa by CastedBlog: 7:08am On Apr 23, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: 'if A Lady Is Rich & Above 40, Her Loneliness Is Worse Than Abusive Hubby-man Sa by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2018
Spoken like a true abusive man.
How can having everything else you ever needed in life, minus a significant other be worse than an abusive partner? Who says not being in a relationship is equal to loneliness? There are women in relationships who are more lonely than the single ones
Re: 'if A Lady Is Rich & Above 40, Her Loneliness Is Worse Than Abusive Hubby-man Sa by donstan18: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2018
The man made a very good point with a controversial statement, I won't totally agree with the words "Abusive husband", neither will I disagree with him. You'll only understand that statement if you read between line with an open minded heart without being hurt as a lady.

But we all know the point he made.

-An unmarried lady at 40 is bitter..... Fact!
-A unmarried lady at 40 is unhappy....Fact!
-An unmarried lady at 40 is emotionally and psychologically lonely...Fact!
-An unmarried lady at 40 especially celebrities will come to social media to snap and pretend to be happy, but deep inside them they are not.....Fact!
-An unmarried lady at 40 is emotionally and psychologically frustrated.....Fact!
-An unmarried lady uses the words "God knows the best, It will be well, I don't need a man" to console and pretend, but will go inside and cry to herself......Fact.

And to avoid all the above aforementioned negative feelings, gives them the reasons to prefer any kind of man, whether broke, rich, ugly, tall, handsome, short and ABUSIVE, hence the reason and point of that man

He made a point!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do Good Friends Still Exist?� / Video: Woman, 22, Films Man Masturbating Behind Her On Bus, Lays Complain But Th / My Father Is A Monster:i Feel The Guilt Of Covering Up For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.