Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (13560 Views)

Say THIS When A Girl Asks, What's Your Name? To Attract Her Instantly / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I know. That's why I want us to talk outside nairaland wink I promise to be loyal to your wish

Hahaha you are not really okay oooh.
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

wink I'm ok babe. I'm just crazy about you. I like you walahi.
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by 2dice01: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2018
summerflame:
is that how u use to do?
grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by badboyharmony: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2018
i wanna sample you
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Khd95(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2018
i will ask her back what can she offer,afterall an average nigerian is equiprd with answering questions with question
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by don4real18(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2018
summerflame:
What is the best answer if a girl asks what do you want from me?
All I want from you is a bit of love and a bit of trust.
To build a life with me and share my world
This is because I love you. I love you very much
That when you are close to me, I feel like a god
Bla bla bla... Black black black sheep
Or you can just tell her that you want her to chop your money grin
I actually got carried away with all these love issues

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by don4real18(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Better go and talk with him... He may be the one that you seek
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

"I WANT YOUR NAME IN MY LAST WILL & TESTAMENT... 60% OF WHAT I HAVE WILL BE URZ AUTOMATICALLY grin cheesy" ...

But dont tell her that u have nothing wink...
that's suicidal mama
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
that's suicidal mama

grin

Well, every relationship is a risk anyway...
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by bountyhunter: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2018
simple 'i want you!!'
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by BabbanBura(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2018
falconey:
If you'd tell her what you really want you'll lose her so you have to lie and be sincere while doing it so she can buy it.

That's callled deception!
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I have a boo ooooh grin ooooh

Who your boo help?

Gerrarahia mehn!!!
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by iamdotune(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
summerflame:
look into her eyes and say
I don’t want anything from you, I want you

Then kiss her asap before she ask another question contrary that
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

May be I'm not babe. I'm crazy about d angelic sunshine I see in you. You're a promising future companion. Ur radiant beauty blossoms like a star. Your apprearance is one in a million
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
"Nothing, I just want to feel and experience every single emotion being around you brings..."

I didn't even know it was in me to be so poetic.
Needless to say she fell for it.
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I want you, your love, your heart. I love you sweetheart I really do. Pls give me a chance.

Don't ever give her the idea say na her punnnani u dey after orelse, you go spoil the plan. Just dey do loving loving till everything go clear
So this was why you where saying you love me shocked embarassed
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Who your boo help?
Gerrarahia mehn!!!
shocked
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Temital(f): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tell her what you want na. Why woo her if you have nothing to say.
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
falconey:
If you'd tell her what you really want you'll lose her so you have to lie and be sincere while doing it so she can buy it.

Have to lie and be Sincere
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

May be I'm not babe. I'm crazy about d angelic sunshine I see in you. You're a promising future companion. Ur radiant beauty blossoms like a star. Your apprearance is one in a million

Hehehe see African poem nawa.sorry am feeling lazy with my president
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Who your boo help?

Gerrarahia mehn!!!

It pain you tongue
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
don4real18:

Better go and talk with him... He may be the one that you seek

Is he ready for a single mom of 12 kids
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

wink I'm ok babe. I'm just crazy about you. I like you walahi.

Who liking help
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by don4real18(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Is he ready for a single mom of 12 kids
Please oo... Don't kill the young man cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
don4real18:

Please oo... Don't kill the young man cheesy grin

Then he better stop disturbing me and my boo
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by austyn0(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
It depends on the ongoing discussion,,, but if a girl should just ask that question outta your incessant interest in her, it's plain exhibition of immaturity... I might reply "your puna,, ihiot.���"
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Pusyiter(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Are you a learner? grin
summerflame:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So this was why you where saying you love me shocked embarassed
Lol you dey monitor me. cheesy

Seriously you're different. I just shared a guy to guy advice with a guy. I no sabi pretend jare. I'm not that bad. I'm actually searching but as I never see Wetin guy go do.
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol you dey monitor me. cheesy

Seriously you're different. I just shared a guy to guy advice with a guy. I no sabi pretend jare. I'm not that bad. I'm actually searching but as I never see Wetin guy go do.
This is one of the reasons why a lady shouldn't take you guys serious...... you exchange your wife for girlfriend cool
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is one of the reasons why a lady shouldn't take you guys serious...... you exchange your wife for girlfriend cool
Well u don't believe my preference for you? Its fine no p. Guys are playful among themselves and even d most playful guy gets to be serious with a lady in particular and eventually marries her. I've been following you up a while and I have my reasons.
Re: What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Well u don't believe my preference for you? Its fine no p. Guys are playful among themselves and even d most playful guy gets to be serious with a lady in particular and eventually marries her. I've been following you up a while and I have my reasons.
Same story....... what are your reasons cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And / Why Do Women Lie? / Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.