Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? (1840 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Why Do Men Keep Leaving Me For Someone Else ? / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Rajix20(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2020
Good day everyone, I’ve being worried about an issue and I thought I should discuss it here because I need advice.
I’ve had series of relationship but all of my relationships never worked out. This is my third relationship this year and all my girls end up breaking up despite the fact that I show massive care and affection and I don’t cheat. But it seems most of the girls I dated aren’t just cool with me because I tend to react to everything I don’t like and whenever they chat and talk to guys, I don’t feel cool with it. I’m this kind of a very jealous person and I can’t just overlook things when I see them. This result to issues all the time in my relationship and girls end up leaving me saying I’m not calm with things and I react to everything I see. But I’ve thought that things I see and talked about are issues that I’m not comfortable with and I think I should talk about it to keep my relationship going but all has never worked out because they all end up breaking up. I met a girl on the first day of this month and it’s surprising we broke up already and it’s not even the end of the month yet. What should I do please? Am I the one having issues or I’ve not just find the right girl. Please advise me

1 Like

Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Gentlerassky(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2020
Waiting for elders
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by samincredible44(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2020
leave them before they leave you

3 Likes

Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Robnectar(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2020
alaye nothing is wrong with u jare if u are saying d truth grin

1 Like

Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 21, 2020
You y not mature, simple
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Randy100: 5:17pm On May 21, 2020
Stop dating now.

1 Like

Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:18pm On May 21, 2020
Go to the mountain for prayers !!!
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by phelonrays: 5:24pm On May 21, 2020
You are not just mature to stage manage your relationship.....
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by deewhydoski(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2020
Rajix20, na u dey cause ham. You can't just meet someone today and ask her out immediately. Be friend with her, study her and let her study u too for while.Try and study her behavior and atitude, If u are please with it , then u can go ahead and ask her out.

1 Like

Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Alfather: 5:28pm On May 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
You y not mature, simple
please i need emphasies
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Alfather: 5:31pm On May 21, 2020
phelonrays:
You are not just mature to stage manage your relationship.....
through more light on relationship maturity
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Alfather: 5:32pm On May 21, 2020
You are boring i quess
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Greatlee54: 5:40pm On May 21, 2020
@Op Do you go for girls that r way much younger than you , I mean teens n early twenties?
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Rajix20(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
You y not mature, simple
I’ve got the money, I’ve got the swag and mentality. But they just leave for me complaining about what I don’t like. And all you could think is that I’m matured
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by bodybuilder: 5:58pm On May 21, 2020
Why are you worried about a bitch leaving you...

Live your life.

1 Like

Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Saintmary(f): 5:58pm On May 21, 2020
Rajix20:
I’ve got the money, I’ve got the swag and mentality. But they just leave for me complaining about what I don’t like. And all you could think is that I’m matured
So, she should ask you before thinking, your money, swag and mentality, are clouding your eyes. Better learn

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by ellapius(f): 6:14pm On May 21, 2020
Rajix20:
Good day everyone, I’ve being worried about an issue and I thought I should discuss it here because I need advice.
I’ve had series of relationship but all of my relationships never worked out. This is my third relationship this year and all my girls end up breaking up despite the fact that I show massive care and affection and I don’t cheat. But it seems most of the girls I dated aren’t just cool with me because I tend to react to everything I don’t like and whenever they chat and talk to guys, I don’t feel cool with it. I’m this kind of a very jealous person and I can’t just overlook things when I see them. This result to issues all the time in my relationship and girls end up leaving me saying I’m not calm with things and I react to everything I see. But I’ve thought that things I see and talked about are issues that I’m not comfortable with and I think I should talk about it to keep my relationship going but all has never worked out because they all end up breaking up. I met a girl on the first day of this month and it’s surprising we broke up already and it’s not even the end of the month yet. What should I do please? Am I the one having issues or I’ve not just find the right girl. Please advise me
stop nagging girls don't like nagging guys
stop doing Mr always right girls don't.like such guys

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Abasilim: 6:25pm On May 21, 2020
Bro, forget girls for now. You have money, go and make more money, hit targets, win all of your bets. Before long you'd find the one that matches your level of intellectual and monetary compatablity.
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 21, 2020
Rajix20:
hmm.
Like the male version of me.
I easily get jealous too,like if my bf posts another girl on his status.
But I've tried not to worry about it too much,or think about it.
I guess it's just insecurity that's your main problem.
Try to free your mind too.
Also look for a girl that loves you very much,so she can always reassure you of her love for u.
Don't date a girl with the hope that money and care will make her eventually love you,when she doesn't show interest or green light.
Be wise when looking for gf too,and shine your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Ishilove: 6:43pm On May 21, 2020
Rajix20:
Go for deliverance. You have spirit wife
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Premiumwriter: 6:46pm On May 21, 2020
MICOBIN:
Beware of these 4 killers of a sweet relationship. They are also called the 4 Horsemen of Relationship Apocalypse. You have to be on the lookout to when these tendencies begin to rear their ugly head up in your relationship and manage them properly. They are all as a result of emotional outburst or emotional overwhelm. The way they are being managed will determine if a certain relationship will be salvaged or not.
These 4 horsemen are:
1. Criticism: This is the negative flipside of complaint. Complaints are not bad infact they are constructive to any relationship. They help put things back in order when both partners have a good listening habit. Complaints are targeted at a specific action at which your partner failed. Criticism on the other hand convey distraught mixed with negative words targeted at your partner.
Look at these:
Complaint: There is no petrol in the car. Why didn't you fill it up like you said you would?
Criticism: Why can't you ever remember something? I told you a thousand times to fill up the tank and you didn't.
You see! Criticisms are demeaning. Let's learn to honour and respect our partners. Be nice.

2. Contempt: Contempt is a feeling of disgust........

Continue reading on
https://businesshob..com/2020/05/4-major-killers-of-sweet-relationship.html?m=1#more
e don do o
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by LikeAking: 8:21pm On May 21, 2020
Follow your calling na!.

You are a natural play boy.

Just dey dribble the babes,because they gat nothing for you

Let me serious.

Check your horoscope online,you will get the answer.

OK let me help you:The truth is,it will be difficult for you to find true love.

Very hard.

Love might not be in your chart.

Solution to you problem: If you see a girl you like don't hesitate.

You are a lucky man,you have been librated from the curses of onegina by your creator before you wia born.

Stick to the script of your creator on this one.
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 21, 2020
Rajix20:
this statement you made just confirmed your immaturity.
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by emmyN(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2020
Ishilove:

Go for deliverance. You have spirit wife

This got me laughing out loud. You are not serious here, are you?
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Ishilove: 9:52pm On May 21, 2020
emmyN:

This got me laughing out loud. You are not serious here, are you?
grin grin grin
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by rosy1992(f): 9:58pm On May 21, 2020
Check your attitude and your communication skills.
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by merieam16(f): 10:01pm On May 21, 2020
check urself
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by jonahhh: 10:08pm On May 21, 2020
Rajix20:

sometimes you need to loosen the knot on them no woman wants to date someone that'll stop them from communicating with other guys... youre not married to them na, even your wife when you marry wont like that attitude
Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Cladez(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2020
You actually mentioned the problem in your write up......

the problem is you overreacting to petty things........ learn to overlook some certain things.

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Richsquad(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2020
Rajix20:

You are broke thats why they keep leaving u..make money and watch them run after u..

1 Like

Re: Every Girl I Dated End Up Leaving Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 22, 2020
sweetclit:
hmm.
Like the male version of me.
I easily get jealous too,like if my bf posts another girl on his status.
But I've tried not to worry about it too much,or think about it.
I guess it's just insecurity that's your main problem.
Try to free your mind too.
Also look for a girl that loves you very much,so she can always reassure you of her love for u.
Don't date a girl with the hope that money and care will make her eventually love you,when she doesn't show interest or green light.
Be wise when looking for gf too,and shine your eyes.
that's narcissism. The girl thay loves you the day you want will still leave when she is tired of the BS she has to go through m

(1) (Reply)

She Is Not Talking To Me Because Of This / Woman Takes 23 Family Members Along To Test Her Date's Generosity / Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Leave Their Home Based Boyfriend For Abroad Guys ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.