Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" (32905 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by skyhighweb(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lucky guy

Mine is

Me: hello lady

Her:Hi

Me:How are you

Her:Am fine, my data will soon finish

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by spartoo: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
Nothing turns me off more than a 'muscular' lady, that lady in blue in the fifth picture just ruined this thread for me......... angry

Just tell us you are scared of getting a beat down, we'll surely understand
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by benefitzte: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
talk2archy:
those that ignore my hi on facebook will be like.....

Abeg remove my cuz from this ur supposed meme...u no deh fear? Mind u he is a general in d Nigerian army.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nice,hope it lasts
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by petenweke: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
I hope it doesn't end on twitter also
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by sccofield(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Congrats pls help me fill this survey. https://michael1819.typeform.com/to/owdAAe
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
sinaj:
lemme lubricate it first so it I can slide in smoothly tongue
Hello
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by d33types: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
talk2archy:
those that ignore my hi on facebook will be like.....

How the heck did you get this pic? I know the man grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by Lionofdjungle: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
sinaj:
Chai! You are actually talking from experience. "so it can slide in smoothly" You must have actually taken a lot of banana � and cucumbers grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by sinaj(f): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Hello
halo! Gud pm
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
sinaj:
halo! Gud pm
I'm so excited you responded, this is how this guys too started grin grin.

We the good guys are largely ignored by the women most of the time. undecided undecided

My name is James, I hardly Chase. So I don't know how to do this. Can pls avail me your number so we proceed cheesy cheesy
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by steveDpro: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
Okay
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by sapeleboi(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
hello, hi ok I will try that 2
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by sinaj(f): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I'm so excited you responded, this is how this guys too started grin grin.

We the good guys are largely ignored by the women most of the time. undecided undecided

My name is James, I hardly Chase. So I don't know how to do this. Can pls avail me your number so we proceed cheesy cheesy
lol
Funny you.

Well I like d James dat Chase
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by decatalyst(m): 6:26am On Apr 24, 2018
sinaj:

I don't mind sweerie wink
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2018
sinaj:
lol
Funny you.

Well I like d James dat Chase

How typical, I knew you're always going to say that.

We good guys are always turned down. grin grin

Anyway, you look beautiful and we would have had loadz of fun.

Send me an email
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by sinaj(f): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

How typical, I knew you're always going to say that.

We good guys are always turned down. grin grin

Anyway, you look beautiful and we would have had loadz of fun.

Send me an email
d way u keep emphasizing on d gud guy got me laffin.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by Kobicove(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2018
You can meet your spouse anywhere smiley
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2018
sinaj:
d way u keep emphasizing on d gud guy got me laffin.

Lol

Just having me some fun

We'd hook up later

Work is calling

Take care and have fun
Re: Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:08pm On May 04, 2018
sinaj:
halo! Gud pm

It have teyed ooo.

You no dey miss me ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are You Presently Not Dating? / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.