Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. (5358 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by TOCHI007(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
08068662057. Only for seriously searching females please. Especially those living in Lagos. WhatsApp only. Don't text me if you are not sure what you want.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
The guy above me refused to create a thread.
Thread bombing.
Let me cross my leg here after a beautiful week.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by lobell: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2018
Wanita Ha-mes...this table you are shaking...you go wound o.

Shaking a table you are standing on is tantamount to self immolation.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by obat(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
I'm interested in somebody to chat with too, please contact me at alabatan@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by TOCHI007(m): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2018
JuanitaJames:
The guy above me refused to create a thread.
Thread bombing.
Let me cross my leg here after a beautiful week.

Pls what are you talking about
I'm not sure if I know how to create a thread
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2018
lobell:
Wanita Ha-mes...this table you are shaking...you go wound o.

Shaking a table you are standing on is tantamount to self immolation.
Big English on Sunday morning. Please break it down, English is not my first language.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2018
So what is that thing you don't have yet making you sad? We have a family friend family while growing up, they relocated to the UK. Their kids and we are still good friends, the second child, a daughter about early thirties in age not married yet went to heaven yesterday. Na small sickness her mama say she get.
So tell me again that thing making you too sad to be grateful for your life?
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by lobell: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Big English on Sunday morning. Please break it down, English is not my first language.

Juanita James, you are asking for trouble you may not be able to handle.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Allann(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
JuanitaJames:

You actually sound very smart. Thanks for the list.
Now time to make a list of how to take Nigeria over from Buhari or something like that.
Too many smart guys in this country for this country to still be in this level.
Have a blessed day.
Let us start from here : allanniedu@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
lobell:

Juanita James, you are asking for trouble you may not be able to handle.
Now that you repeated yourself, I begin to understand you a little.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by lobell: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
JuanitaJames:
Now that you repeated yourself, I begin to understand you a little.
Would you like to know more?
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
lobell:

Would you like to know more?
No. I comprehend accurately at this time.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by lobell: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
JuanitaJames:
No. I comprehend accurately at this time.
Adios, mi amiga.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Denyo2000: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good meeting intelligent and responsible people to share ideals with .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Workers day.
Government workers rest or march round town like apprentice soilders. While self employed and private company staff resume business as usual.

Most unnecessary holiday ever.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Emyluv27(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Just like a magnet gathering all sorts of metals... the end point is always disastrous cos you will be busy with many but having none... weldone...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by CarlosTheJackal: 7:34am On May 01, 2018
JuanitaJames:
Workers day.
Government workers rest or march round town like apprentice soilders. While self employed and private company staff resume business as usual.

Most unnecessary holiday ever.
Don't allow Nigeria workers hear you call today unnecessary holiday, They will eat up your flesh for trying to deprive them a resting day during the week.

Happy workers day though I've been having my own workers day when the need arises.

Any plans for today?
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 11:43am On May 01, 2018
Emyluv27:
Just like a magnet gathering all sorts of metals... the end point is always disastrous cos you will be busy with many but having none... weldone...
Exactly, especially if you were looking for that special someone which I am not.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 11:45am On May 01, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Don't allow Nigeria workers hear you call today unnecessary holiday, They will eat up your flesh for trying to deprive them a resting day during the week.

Happy workers day though I've been having my own workers day when the need arises.

Any plans for today?
I promise they won't hear me.
My schedule is unchanged today. Bubu isn't my boss.
If youths and sometimes old papas carrying CV around looking for govt Jobs knew what private men were making in this country they would have a rethink.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 11:47am On May 01, 2018
Denyo2000:
Good meeting intelligent and responsible people to share ideals with .
Share yours. What's in your mind?(like Facebook will ask)
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by CarlosTheJackal: 12:30pm On May 01, 2018
JuanitaJames:

I promise they won't hear me.
My schedule is unchanged today. Bubu isn't my boss.
If youths and sometimes old papas carrying CV around looking for govt Jobs knew what private men were making in this country they would have a rethink.
Entrepreneurship needs capital to start up so i don't blame most of them when they move around with CV. i remember those days i walk around Lagos with those big ties and polished shoes. our Lagos hustle then was molue things. Lemme cut it biko before my CD over play online.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 01, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Entrepreneurship needs capital to start up so i don't blame most of them when they move around with CV. i remember those days i walk around Lagos with those big ties and polished shoes. our Lagos hustle then was molue things. Lemme cut it biko before my CD over play online.
Sometimes it needs more of innovation and gifting. I have seen millionaires from their nysc saving. Gist of another day.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by CarlosTheJackal: 1:36pm On May 01, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Sometimes it needs more of innovation and gifting. I have seen millionaires from their nysc saving. Gist of another day.
Let's gist it by month end. #Lol
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 01, 2018
Today traffic na die!
I talk am say May day na the fakest public holiday. See all the tired worker wearing uniforms and trekking as bus no dey, some carrying indomine shared at the stadiums.
Even me had to treck half of my journey with load, no way I am going to church this evening. Make I dey go my house jejely I don tire!
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by CarlosTheJackal: 5:23pm On May 01, 2018
JuanitaJames:
Today traffic na die!
I talk am say May day na the fakest public holiday. See all the tired worker wearing uniforms and trekking as bus no dey, some carrying indomine shared at the stadiums.
Even me had to treck half of my journey with load, no way I am going to church this evening. Make I dey go my house jejely I don tire!
Is this a diary?
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 01, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Is this a diary?
Carlos the Jackal. It is a chat. And you are chatting with me now aren't you?
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by CarlosTheJackal: 5:59pm On May 01, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Carlos the Jackal. It is a chat. And you are chatting with me now aren't you?
Lets chat outside here. its crowded here
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 9:46am On May 04, 2018
gf.me/u/id6b4u

Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by eyinola: 4:01pm On May 19, 2018
JuanitaJames:
So if you value intelligent but relaxing conversation(you are not egoistic and vexes cos of my replies), reside in Lagos, married or single, above 33years of age(older people get, the wiser they are) a job or work(as busy people have better reasoning capacity), you aren't getting sex or money from me and vice versa and still want to chat with me, pm me and we see if we can be friends.
Let me go back to what I was doing before I came here to relax @lazy Nigerian youth.
hellooooo
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 19, 2018
eyinola:
hellooooo
Hi good evening. How are you doing?
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by eyinola: 9:02pm On May 19, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Hi good evening. How are you doing?
fine and u
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by baddest04: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / Masturbation: Side Effects On The Eyes / Is There A Reason Why We Can't Have More Nigerian Men Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.