Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. (5359 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 09, 2018
I wonder why only men wrote me, women aren't friendly or am I the only adventurous weird and friend seeking woman on this planet?
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by mankettle(m): 5:22am On Jun 09, 2018
JuanitaJames:
I wonder why only men wrote me, women aren't friendly or am I the only adventurous weird and friend seeking woman on this planet?
women here are quite cautious. to them you can be a man. also, there are many cases of secrets being leaked here. so u are not alone. just that some people on nairaland no get joy
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 09, 2018
mankettle:

women here are quite cautious. to them you can be a man. also, there are many cases of secrets being leaked here. so u are not alone. just that some people on nairaland no get joy
OK. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by philipjonesjosh: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2018
JuanitaJames:
So if you value intelligent but relaxing conversation(you are not egoistic and vexes cos of my replies), reside in Lagos, married or single, above 33years of age(older people get, the wiser they are) a job or work(as busy people have better reasoning capacity), especially if you are female(I am female), you aren't getting sex or money from me and vice versa and still want to chat with me, pm me and we see if we can be friends.
Let me go back to what I was doing before I came here to relax @lazy Nigerian youth.
buzz me on my email sunday_joshua02@yahoo.com or gmail philipjonesjosh@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by mankettle(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2018
JuanitaJames:
OK. Thanks.
you welcome.
Re: I Want To Link With Lagos Based Matured Friends To Chat With From Time To Time. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Xyz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? / Why Ladies Just Can't Resist A True Player. / Masturbation: Side Effects On The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.