Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. (20514 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by LYPD(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Any success story on Glo users in generating the OTP
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by phemolala07(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
My npower ID on my profile is starting with Nteach instead of Nagro please resolve dis issue
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:

This thread is strictly for volunteers, Please if all you think is negativity.
We wish you well.
na u sabi sha de do ur work nobe yur fault Na d kind system we find ourselves today.....
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by johnbuck81(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
coolkim:
Hello Nairalanders, I am still having issue imputing my OTP on the platform, each time I put the OTP, I still get an error message. I have tried UC BROWSER, CHROME (phone and desktop), FIREFOX (desktop) etc. I have also used TECNO, FERO phones, I have tried MTN and AIRTEL data. Still I get the error OTP validation. Who can advice on the way forward please. Thank you
same with me o... I have tried every browser and am still getting error;otp validation failed...i just don't know what to do anymore.since Monday have been batting it till now.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by johnbuck81(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:

Have you tried generating the OTP code via the retrieval option.
I'm having same issue since Monday...have used different browser and am still getting into validation failed.
please u guys should help us.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 12:51am On Apr 26, 2018
johnbuck81:
I'm having same issue since Monday...have used different browser and am still getting into validation failed.
please u guys should help us.
am telling u bro right now am outside my house inside cold hoping it ntwrk.. plz npower help us look into it
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by theophorus(m): 12:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:
am telling u bro right now am outside my house inside cold hoping it ntwrk.. plz npower help us look into it

Being having same issue since Monday too. Still on it as I type.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by dokkitaa(m): 2:00am On Apr 26, 2018
Hello npowerng

After following the pages keenly and filling of forms and I checked my profile this was what I got. I was told I don't have Selected device information, how did I get here, I wasn't asked while filling forms. Please help out
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Haddock(m): 2:28am On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

Have you tried generating the OTP code via the retrieval option.

What exactly is the need for this OTP? If it is necessary, why is it so frustrating? Haba!

Even at the application stage when people were trouping into the website in millions was not as problematic as now that your volunteers are just a few hundred thousands.

People are just occupied with dialing a short code 247, running down their battery, all at the same time and you didn't foresee there'd be problems?

Abeg make una devise another bailout alternative and free up the traffic. Put some brains on!

My relation's number is 08029599148. The short code didn't work for her and she couldn't generate it on the website using phone/email. None works.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by mercyp001(f): 2:37am On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

Please note: Npower do not have official whatsapp group.
but you gave us this number sometimes ago as your whatsapp number, the number is 09096245802. Have u guys changed the number? If yes,kindly let us know the new number. NB: The person in-charge of the whatsapp,is not replying my messages.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by johnbuck81(m): 3:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:
I'm still awake trying it.. still the same problem. they should help us by making this easy for us.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by emmangrace: 5:02am On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

All is well.

Kindly ask your questions.
Thank you Npower, I am done with changing of password and all uploading, but while going through my profile I discovered that in the DEVICE SELECTION section It indicates no record. But I remember vividly that I selected a device during registration. What should I do to re-select device? Thank you.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 5:44am On Apr 26, 2018
This OTP validation failed error is something else...generated OTP code yet all I get Is validation failed. Battling wth It for two days now.. I don't even recieve any text when ever I used my number but when I use my mail,I get the 4digit code and after inputting the code all I always get is error OTP validation failed..
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Megmary(f): 5:51am On Apr 26, 2018
arowz56:
This OTP validation failed error is something else...generated OTP code yet all I get Is validation failed. Battling wth It for two days now.. I don't even recieve any text when ever I used my number but when I use my mail,I get the 4digit code and after inputting the code all I always get is error OTP validation failed..
Click on the alternative retrieval of OTP. You will be asked to fill some information and then the otp will be sent to you. It worked for me a while ago.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 6:01am On Apr 26, 2018
Megmary:
Click on the alternative retrieval of OTP. You will be asked to fill some information and then the otp will be sent to you. It worked for me a while ago.

Hi.. That's the one with bvn.... All is same...
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 6:17am On Apr 26, 2018
johnbuck81:
I'm still awake trying it.. still the same problem. they should help us by making this easy for us.
av resume diz morning again still same tin
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 6:19am On Apr 26, 2018
arowz56:

u no lie bro since Tues DAT what have bin using it even copy the code into d box automatically so I jst press submit nd immediately it error otp validation failed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Megmary(f): 6:20am On Apr 26, 2018
arowz56:

Keep on trying then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2018
emmangrace:

Thank you Npower, I am done with changing of password and all uploading, but while going through my profile I discovered that in the DEVICE SELECTION section It indicates no record. But I remember vividly that I selected a device during registration. What should I do to re-select device? Thank you.

You would be able to selected device later, We are working on it.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 6:42am On Apr 26, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:
u no lie bro since Tues DAT what have bin using it even copy the code into d box automatically so I jst press submit nd immediately it error otp validation failed

Kindly use the retrieve OTP option to get your OTP .
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2018
mercyp001:

but you gave us this number sometimes ago as your whatsapp number, the number is 09096245802. Have u guys changed the number? If yes,kindly let us know the new number. NB: The person in-charge of the whatsapp,is not replying my messages.

That's our official Whatsapp number.
It's for direct messages. And broadcast messages are often made available to pass information across to all our volunteers and beneficiaries.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by LYPD(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2018
Ubty:
Seems most people using Glo sims to get their OTP are having similar error messages. That's the same thing I am passing through. Please can this be resolved
same thing all over with GLO
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly use the retrieve OTP option to get your OTP .
that is what have been using
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 6:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:
that is what have been using

Give it time, sir.
Or you can try again using another browser/device.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 6:55am On Apr 26, 2018
LYPD:

same thing all over with GLO

Kindly follow the instructions back to the OTP page, click on retrieve OTP after that kindly fill the "Quickly retrieve

OTP" options with your details then proceed to submit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Iseoluwani: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

You are good to go, sir.

You are about to experience a wonderful time with MUCHMORE.

Finger crossed
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Finger crossed
smiley
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2018
See it

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

You would be able to selected device later, We are working on it.

Please work on OTP error first
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by mercyp001(f): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

That's our official Whatsapp number.
It's for direct messages. And broadcast messages are often made available to pass information across to all our volunteers and beneficiaries.
OK. but since you are replying messages here,I expect you guys to also reply messages on whatsapp because it is one of your social media that you asked us to join. Hope you will reply my next messages on whatsapp? Thanks sir.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2018
There is real trouble with this OTP validation error.... Even *retrieve it here* isn't working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"UK Employer Asking For My Linkedin Password" / Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? / Rite Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.