Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. (20515 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2018
arowz56:
There is real trouble with this OTP validation error.... Even *retrieve it here* isn't working
am tired same error otp validation failed every time even in cafe
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2018
2016 beneficiaries are the ones facing this problem of OTP

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2018
See
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2018
See the handler terrible reply sef

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Pretty002: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
visit www.valentine202. com on ways to get ur OTP and update ur status on the npvn
please what Id card will I upload?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2018
arowz56:
See the handler terrible reply sef
am also among d 2016 waiting
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
mercyp001:

OK. but since you are replying messages here,I expect you guys to also reply messages on whatsapp because it is one of your social media that you asked us to join. Hope you will reply my next messages on whatsapp? Thanks sir.

We always reply messages on WhatsApp, Although it might take a while for us to answer your message because we have over a million messages everyday on that platform.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
arowz56:

If you have tried using the retrieve OTP option and the issue persist. Give it some time and try again later.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pretty002:

Verified I’d card such as Voters card, National ID card, International passport, Driver’s license, etc.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:
am tired same error otp validation failed every time even in cafe

Give it some time and try again later.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by mercyp001(f): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

We always reply messages on WhatsApp, Although it might take a while for us to answer your message because we have over a million messages everyday on that platform.
OK ! Thanks.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pretty002:

voters card, drivers licence, national identity card
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Eldinot4(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ive activated my profile and uploaded passport and ID. what next please? when do i resume work?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Gpdwise(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2017 pre-selected applicants,

Having issues with generating a One Time Password to log in to the NPVN portal?

Please use the short code in the image below.

#NPowerNG
Thank you for the congratulatory message I
Thank you
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by johnbuck81(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
arowz56:
u are right.. it's mostly the 2016 beneficiaries that are facing this problem. have not had a good night sleep all because am staying up all night long to validate my otp but still to no avail.npower should do something about it before they use it as a medium to get is out of the program.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
OTP USSD code is no longer responding.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Eldinot4:
Ive activated my profile and uploaded passport and ID. what next please? when do i resume work?
have you been allocated to a primary place of assignment
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by theophorus(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Sincerely am sick of this Otp stuff.
Have try using different browsers, using different techniques and every clue have been given but this Otp issue keeps repeating itself.

Please Npower you guys should do something about it and If you know that you guys are not ready, just say it and let's move on.

Thanks in advance.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by menwongo(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

Help please!
After have successfully change my password on Tuesday, I login today and I can't see anyway to upload my passport and identity card
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by theophorus(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

Have given it time, Use different browsers, Enter the codes at different speed etc... bit up till now it is saying 'Error! "Otp validation"
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Pretty002: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

thanks. I uploaded a temporary voters card cos I lost d permanent one .
Pls want next cos I haven't been posted
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Pretty002: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

Thanks. I have uploaded it. And I saw dear volunteer bla bla bla.....
Pls what next?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Danielomisco(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
what are the implications of not uploading ID card please?because mine is not working at all,thanks.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
OTP USSD code is no longer responding.

*347*5*88# is saying

You have reached Africa's Talking Ussd services....blah blah blah

npowerng

what is wrong
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pretty002:
Thanks. I have uploaded it. And I saw dear volunteer bla bla bla..... Pls what next?
update ur personal information....especially ur bank account status and BVN then select ur prefered device....that's all then wait for ur posting
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Presh21(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

Please note: Npower do not have official whatsapp group.
Sorry, but we do not dispute the fact that there is no existing whatsapp group. I am a fellow beneficiary. So thought it would be better if fellow members would assist each other and proffer solutions and advice to fellow beneficiaries who in one way or the other is facing a similar challenge with know solution. Everyone gets informed... Simple... It's not a group seeking attention or members neither is it extorting. It's just a group for Npower 2017 beneficiaries. The link to the group remains unchanged https:///9bcDPZFeCg1C4bXURpneF7 let's help each other.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Dannycypher(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Plz can't upload my passport and I-d card
But I'm done with otp and changing of password.
Please help me out.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Mjazzy(m): 1:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Must every thing in this country be so hard, ordinary social intervention program of N30k, they can't organize it well without issues and serious headaches. Am just tired of everything about this useless God forsaken country. Nothing works seamlessly in this country, they must make you suffer for every damn thing. this one is another means to shut people out,something we've been waiting for,for over about 2years. Failed Nation
#LazyLeaders
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Adeosunojosam: 1:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Good midnight. Please how can I upload my passport and I.D. card when my profile is already displaying onboarded? I have not been able to edit the profile for necessary correction.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2018
npowerng:

npower diz is the 5th day have bin having vigil because of this error otp validation failed BT going through ur fb page yestada I discover that majority of pple having diz problem are from 2016 waiting list WC am also 1 of dem... plz I advice I inform ur IT department about diz issue .. mine is nagro... jst help us look into it tankz
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

update ur personal information....especially ur bank account status and BVN then select ur prefered device....that's all then wait for ur posting
how can I update/edit my personal information?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2018
philoo:

after logging in
change http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/profile
http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard
thanks this solved my problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? / Rite Foods / What's The Best Way To Prepare For Tony Elumelu Foundation Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.