Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari (36809 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
veave:

You don't need the whole face to know.
Besides, the face alone doesn't make a beautiful woman. Check her physique.

She really is beautiful.

Well there is the inner beauty but you can't tell that over the internet and there is nothing spectacular about her physique to make her stand out. Maybe it's her skin color that makes her a beauty to you. undecided
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Truckpusher:
I taya for my brothers and white women oh.

An average white girl is always beautiful in their eyes. smh

Yeah, your brothers have a screw loose in their heads. How is the papa to be? wink
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
progress69:

That is not a life giraffe

Are you sure? They are truly beautiful.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Truckpusher:
Inferiority complex raised to the power of 10

Make that 1000. It's embarrassing how they worship whites. undecided
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 12:07am On Apr 25, 2018
judgedredd22:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
those hips...

Where?
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Dpussyhunter: 12:09am On Apr 25, 2018
khiaa:

Make that 1000. It's embarrassing how they worship whites. undecided

what's ur ish with white people miss K angry

you some sorta sexy racist or something?
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 12:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

what's ur ish with white people miss K angry

you some sorta sexy racist or something?

How can you ask a Black American, Native American, black Hispanic why whites are the most disliked race of people in the world to them, you should know better. They have given us hundreds of reasons for hundreds of years to find them demonic, and they do not change. The question you should ask is what have blacks done to whites to create their savagery and hatred towards every race in the world? The answer would be NOTHING. They are the most insecure people on the planet. Another question you should ask yourself is, Why do most Africans adore and worship white people more than they worship white Jesus? undecided
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by progress69: 12:21am On Apr 25, 2018
khiaa:

Are you sure? They are truly beautiful.

100% sure

Are u in Cali?

Come have some fun in MA grin
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2018
progress69:

100% sure

Are u in Cali?

Come have some fun in MA grin

Yes I'm in Cali. Is that where you live?
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Dpussyhunter: 12:34am On Apr 25, 2018
khiaa:

How can you ask a Black American, Native American, black Hispanic why whites are the most disliked race of people in the world to them, you should know better. They have given us hundreds of reasons to find them demonic. The question you should ask is what have blacks done to whites to create their savagery and hatred towards every race in the world? The answer would be NOTHING. They are the most insecure people on the planet. undecided

cheesy
you're quite passionate 'bout this.........................makes me wonder if there's a story behind the _____

anyways i dont know the norm or how things work in da U-kingdom but right here in africa, scratch that, right here in naija, the blacks are the most insecure bunch

hell, even a black lady feels threatened by a ordinary "fair" lady (not even white)......................low self esteem in black girls is what drives the continuous growth of cosmetic companies that produce skin tuning creams better known as bleaching crmin
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by progress69: 12:34am On Apr 25, 2018
khiaa:

Yes I'm in Cali. Is that where you live?

Yes, smiley
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 12:36am On Apr 25, 2018
progress69:

Yes, smiley

I have a cousin who lives there, she works for the government. smiley
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by progress69: 12:52am On Apr 25, 2018
khiaa:

I have a cousin who lives there, she works for the government. smiley

Ok cool,
If u wanna come for vacation this summer...i can be your host grin
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 4:33am On Apr 25, 2018
progress69:

Ok cool,
If u wanna come for vacation this summer...i can be your host grin

I'll come for the three months of summer and you can provide for me the whole time. I'm going to need food, clothing, entertainment, transportation, ummmm, what else do I need oh yeah CASH!!! wink
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by prechbills1(m): 4:38am On Apr 25, 2018
khiaa aren't you asleep?? ?
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by prechbills1(m): 4:39am On Apr 25, 2018
khiaa:

I'll come for the three months of summer and you can provide for me the whole time. I'm going to need food, clothing, entertainment, transportation, ummmm, what else do I need oh yeah CASH!!! wink

no.. he won't give you cash..
you'll provide that yourself
black women never change really ,no matter where they go undecided
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 4:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Dpussyhunter:

cheesy
you're quite passionate 'bout this.........................makes me wonder if there's a story behind the _____

anyways i don't know the norm or how things work in da U-kingdom but right here in Africa, scratch that, right here in Naija, the blacks are the most insecure bunch

hell, even a black lady feels threatened by an ordinary "fair" lady (not even white)......................low self-esteem in black girls is what drives the continuous growth of cosmetic companies that produce skin tuning creams better known as bleaching creams.

I live in the U.S.not the U.K. Low self-esteem in white girls is what drives the continuous growth of cosmetic companies that produce skin turning lotions, better known as sun tanning lotions. grin They are very insecure women who suffer from anorexia and bulimia.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 4:50am On Apr 25, 2018
prechbills1:

no.. he won't give you cash..
you'll provide that yourself
black women never change really, no matter where they goundecided

He finds it a joy to provide for my needs so stay in your lane. grin I haven't gone anywhere, I have been here all of my life so what do you mean about changing or not changing? undecided
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 4:52am On Apr 25, 2018
prechbills1:
khiaa aren't you asleep?? ?

It's not even 9 pm here yet. smiley
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Dpussyhunter: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2018
khiaa:

I live in the U.S.not the U.K. Low self-esteem in white girls is what drives the continuous growth of cosmetic companies that produce skin turning lotions, better known as sun tanning lotions. grin They are very insecure women who suffer from anorexia and bulimia.

wow.............that's new @embolden

would check that up later to see if there's some sorta statistics backing that though

and just so you know, not all of us "african men" are into 'em whites, talk more or less worshiping them

personally i love me a black or dark or ebony thick lady with blue or hazel eyes, full luscious lips, green,blue or red hair, 52l boobz, heavy backside, thick lydias covering cloe, flat tummy and lastly must be a lover of heels

fit the description? grin

mmo,
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by prechbills1(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2018
khiaa:

He finds it a joy to provide for my needs so stay in your lane. grin I haven't gone anywhere, I have been here all of my life so what do you mean about changing or not changing? undecided

provide for yourself....
black women are always the same
lazy color undecided
All black women all over the world have entitlement mentality and laziness.
The ones in the USA are even worst...
I've encountered them in Texas and my friend in Los Angeles always gist me about them..

I'm not surprised about you..
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by progress69: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
khiaa:

Lol...
Just relocate.
Bring all your properties along also...
Come and turn full house wife....!
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
progress69:

Lol...
Just relocate.
Bring all your properties along also...
Come and turn full house wife....!

If I'm to be a homemaker you must hire a maid, cook, and servant, also make sure you have you a sidechick cause Khiaa's not giving up the pu.nani. grin
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
prechbills1:

provide for yourself....
black women are always the same
lazy color undecided
All black women all over the world have entitlement mentality and laziness.
The ones in the USA are even worst...
I've encountered them in Texas and my friend in Los Angeles always gist me about them..

I'm not surprised about you..

Stop being an idiot. This is a forum, not real life. Progress69 know that I'm joking. I don't need anything from him, I work and provide for myself, I own my own house and car. You and your friend don't know anything about Black American women so stfu. Lazy color You are just as silly and ignorant as white people, judging people by their color. Going by your logic your color makes you lazy as well.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by progress69: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
khiaa:

Stop being an idiot. This is a forum, not real life. Progress69 know that I'm joking. I don't need anything from him, I work and provide for myself, I own my own house and car. You and your friend don't know anything about Black American women so stfu. Lazy color You are just as silly and ignorant as white people, judging people by their color. Going by your logic your color makes you lazy as well.

Lol...
Take it easy....
He probably met some bad black women i have met too
Doesn't mean every black is like that ...
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by prechbills1(m): 1:30am On Apr 26, 2018
khiaa:

I'm really being an idiot..
why don't you screenshot this thread so that we can see the US network carrier you're using?
USA indeed...

off my toes
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 1:55am On Apr 26, 2018
prechbills1:

I'm really being an idiot.
why don't you screenshot this thread so that we can see the US network carrier you're using?
USA indeed...

off my toes

Yes, you are being an idiot. Why would I lie about being a black American on a Nigerian forum? I have been on this forum for years and I have friends on this site who have called me on my home phone in Palm Springs, California. I don't need to prove anything to you, who the hell are you?
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by prechbills1(m): 2:02am On Apr 26, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, you are being an idiot. Why would I lie about being a black American on a Nigerian forum? I have been on this forum for years and I have friends on this site who have called me on my home phone in Palm Springs, California. I don't need to prove anything to you, who the hell are you?

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."

Have a nice day.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 2:07am On Apr 26, 2018
progress69:

Lol...
Take it easy....
He probably met some bad black women i have met too
Doesn't mean every black is like that ...

You should be telling him this. I have met some good black men and I have met some silly black men like him but that doesn't mean that I believe all black men are like him. undecided
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by khiaa(f): 2:10am On Apr 26, 2018
prechbills1:

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."

Have a nice day.

The reason you believe that I am a fake is that you think everyone is like yourself.
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by prechbills1(m): 2:16am On Apr 26, 2018
khiaa:

The reason you believe that I am a fake is that you think everyone is like yourself.

nice quote.
The reason I believe you're fake is because all the people that have at one time said they're living in the states/UK always turn out to be fake dawgs living in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.