Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone (15879 Views)

5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone / Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by xjiggy: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Preference is up to the user. I don use both of them but I prefer Android. All of una wey dey shout iPhone, Na so una shout blackberry till e turn igbèsé for una hand now. Una go jump from Tecno or Infinix to iPhone come begin shout say Android no good. Una dey forbid Samsung, Sony Ericsson, HTC, Nexus, Xiaomi, Vivo, Huawei or LG. If u want restrictions, use IPhone. If u want Freedom, use Android. For ur info, tecno and Infinix no be Android Na Andrew

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by crafteck(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2018
Teddyhoncho:
If you own an iPhone, you wouldn’t ask me that.

Maybe, though i decided not to have an iphone cos my friends own feels like a borrowed product from apple, you need to jailbreak it to get half of its usefulness to a nigerian working, do you still need itunes to copy vids? All needs to give more freedom with their ios..
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Oracle77: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2018
All this peeps screaming iPhone please go and taste Samsung s9.. You may end up dumping you overhyped stingy iPhone

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by ibolomo(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Teddyhoncho:
If you were around me, I would have konked the living daylight out of your skull Silly post. iPhone will forever be better than android in a million ways.
And I hope you can bring facts and stats that support your assertion?
Even gadget review professionals like UnboxTherapy have given android phones an edge in recent times, but one Teddyhoncho in one corner of Nigeria seems to have an opinion.
The fact is, android phones are now better than iPhones, the fact that you are obviously an iPhone fan no matter.
The likes of phones like the Google Pixel 2 XL, Samsung Galaxy S9, Razer phone and the OnePlus 5t will give iPhone X a serious run for it's money, and for almost half the price.
If you want to postulate a different opinion, do so with facts and not wanton rants.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by MarkWayne89: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
If I may add Dual SIM Support which is a blessing for some of us!
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by udemzyudex(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

Even they make it public ...no one can beat the reach ...that yeye tecno doing rubbish

I don't think the likes of tecno will be using android if Samsung had bought the OS, cos they will monopolise it like ISO.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by newslifeop: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2018
ohh
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by heryor2(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2018
i picture it this way,

iPhone is like living in North Korea, while Android is like living in the US.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by nonix22(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
so if i buy give you, u no go take
Ikem11:
I hate smartphones....
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by university210(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Well, I don't like to rant. I am a Samsung Galaxy S fan and I don't like argument with isheep holders because they are so into their IOS ecosystem. I started loving Samsung since the galaxy s back in 2012. Then blackberry was the deal. I have changed phones over the years, but none come close to Samsung galaxy S series phones. Sometimes it pains me that Samsung operate on Android.
But still Samsung have been able to even dominate the market even more than the iPhone to the extent that are now the sole supplier of the so called iPhone X AMOLED display.
I for one don't like cheap things especially what everyone seems to be using, that is one of the reason I stick with my galaxy s Series. Nothing comes close to it. I will like the iPhone users to try and play with the current samsung flagship galaxy S9+ which am currently using. iPhone X don't even come close to it. There are other android phones too, like the goggle pixel xl2, The Huwai p20, the sony xz2 and the likes.
Sometimes when these people hear android all they remember is techno and Infinix phones. Android they pass android. And the best Android phones in the market, iPhone don't even come close.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Teedeechian(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:
iPhone to android is like comparing the economy of China to Nigeria ....I use both but you can’t compare my brother from camera to anything forget it ...the touch is fast ...op I sense you are trying to console yourself ..

Hi, I would like to know which android and IOS devices you use.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Ikem11(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
nonix22:
so if i buy give you, u no go take
If you buy am give me I fit manage am

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by lilyheaven: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
DIYhackers:
IPhone is just hype, many using it don't even know how to use the functions and features in it.
N
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Somebodydaddy01: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Teedeechian:

Hi, I would like to know which android and IOS devices you use.

I use iPhone 6s and infinix hot abi no be android
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by DIYhackers: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
lilyheaven:

No be small, na so one man look for all the gift in the world him go give me as wedding gift, na to go carry iPhone give me, the phone still dey my bag till now, every body just dey laugh, but me like my android phone.
Lol. Correct guy. At least you're true to yourself. I actually sold an iPhone to get one leagoo brand and use the remaining money for something else.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Babatundebaabs(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
I think android is better for real. I have both android and iphone. 3 iphone 8+ and galaxy s8. Many of us dont understand why people chose iphone over android. And many dont really kno why some guys use iPhone. To my understand.... iphone is a useful tools for yahoo guys. Very easy to make a mobile deposit cheque. And paying for fraudulence tools. U can buy wit gift card instead of adding your card. You also use stolen card of iphone more than 5 times bfor being block. But u can try that on android. And iphone is very stable wit calling app not like android. For example you might not be able to make international calls wit textnow on android easily but very easy on iphone. Person view thou. And one more thing with iphone you can Bleep any girl. From experience. So we no dey throway the iphone cation. Always at d sitting room beside d tv.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
crafteck:

Maybe, though i decided not to have an iphone cos my friends own feels like a borrowed product from apple, you need to jailbreak it to get half of its usefulness to a nigerian working, do you still need itunes to copy vids? All needs to give more freedom with their ios..
I understand your point, but that’s ‘your friend’. I utilize at least 70% of my phone’s features(which is greater than 100% of what some androids offer. Point is, if you want it; you gotta pay for it.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by nonny1212: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
all these guys ranting iPhone. CRAP. in as much as I respect iPhone for security and uniqueness but damn that. 9ja ain't secured.
Try Samsung, from s8- latest, I swear u will spit on iphone x or whatsoever.
. Samsung is fluid. so damn crispy.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
ibolomo:

And I hope you can bring facts and stats that support your assertion?
Even gadget review professionals like UnboxTherapy have given android phones an edge in recent times, but one Teddyhoncho in one corner of Nigeria seems to have an opinion.
The fact is, android phones are now better than iPhones, the fact that you are obviously an iPhone fan no matter.
The likes of phones like the Google Pixel 2 XL, Samsung Galaxy S9, Razer phone and the OnePlus 5t will give iPhone X a serious run for it's money, and for almost half the price.
If you want to postulate a different opinion, do so with facts and not wanton rants.
My man, the comparison is between iPhone and Android phones and not ‘some android products’ like you just outlined. Lay your points like a smart fella. iPhones in general, are still better. BTW, I used to be a fan of Samsung android(HATED iPhones then). You need to use one for at least a month or two to get the feel.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by nonix22(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Ikem11:

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Teedeechian(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

I use iPhone 6s and infinix hot abi no be android

Are you serious?, You are comparing your iPhone 6s performance to that of infinix hot,No wonder you preferred the iPhone.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by IKON360(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
ItzBIM:
Stop deceiving yourself, everybody knows iPhone is the king of smartphones.
excuse me, please be sure of whatever you want to say or type before you say it or type. On no phone review site is any Iphone the king of smartphones. Please if you like Iphone, go for it. But its no king

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by crafteck(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Teddyhoncho:
I understand your point, but that’s ‘your friend’. I utilize at least 70% of my phone’s features(which is greater than 100% of what some androids offer. Point is, if you want it; you gotta pay for it.

Paying has never being the issue, freedom to explore counts more for me

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Realboygenius(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
But devices have their different shortcomings...but most Android devices are affordable and easy to navigate.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by boujeeassnigga(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
I'm not utterly convinced
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by nonix22(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2018
If you want it, come and take it
Ikem11:

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by ollah2: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Teedeechian:

Are you serious?, You are comparing your iPhone 6s performance to that of infinix hot,No wonder you preferred the iPhone.

Exactly. Now you know how they reach their conclusions
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by ibolomo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Teddyhoncho:
My man, the comparison is between iPhone and Android phones and not ‘some android products’ like you just outlined. Lay your points like a smart fella. iPhones in general, are still better. BTW, I used to be a fan of Samsung android(HATED iPhones then). You need to use one for at least a month or two to get the feel.
Since there is only ONE (ridiculously priced) IOS flagship, would it be right to compare it with just any random tecno phone on the market? nope.
Would it be fair to compare the iPhone 4 to the One Plus 5t?

That's why it's standard practice to always compare flagships with flagships.
You compare the best IOS has to offer and the best Android has to offer and juxtapose. Placing the best of IOS and Android side by side, Android wins! Simple as ABC.

Nice to see you resort to a typical iPhone user's defence mechanism to criticisms about the brand.
"you have to use it to know what's special about it".
We talk fact and stats, not sentiments and biases.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by akeentech(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by nonny1212: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2018
SAmsung raped iPhone the moment they started releasing from s8, s8plus, note 8, s9, s9plus... they look like BENZ. so sweet.

iPhone x downwards looks ugly at the sight of those mentioned Samsung phones above.

Samsung Experience ui crippled iPhone's ui.

in features too, Samsung nailed it...

touch Samsung, feel luxury and life at ur palm.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by olawale780: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
I no longer spend my time on seeking out custom Roms.[/quote] i just hope i get more money to change to iphone, i no sure anybody google custom roms like i do. its very annoying. how u go buy phone one 90k 100k and u discover no update for ur region. samsung ur papa shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. / How Do I Browse On My Laptop Using My Blackberry Bis? / Tecno Hosted 3 Couples On A Weekend Getaway In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.