Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone (15874 Views)

5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone / Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by veacea: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2018
Okay
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by jbkomo(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2018
Well I stl prefer my iPhone X with AirPod combination
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Jidibia(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2018
ItzBIM:

Just make sure u don’t go broke trying to look rich.
He is broke already. Lol.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by ahless(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
I’m using an iPhone 7 Plus, and while most of the points the OP raised are very valid(being an Android user for a couple of years) I still prefer the peace of mind and timely updates I get from apple..I no longer spend my time on seeking out custom Roms.
Use Google pixel phones or Nexus and you will get timely updates and also don't forget iOS updates comes with bugs that can crash your phone
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by aywhy93(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
I’m using an iPhone 7 Plus, and while most of the points the OP raised are very valid(being an Android user for a couple of years) I still prefer the peace of mind and timely updates I get from apple..I no longer spend my time on seeking out custom Roms.

You were definitely using the wrong Droid and that's why you have to look for custom roms up and down before getting latest updates. Like you said, those points are very valid.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by aywhy93(m): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2018
There's something every iPhone user must know, iPhones are hype phones and they are expensive, the same way we also have expensive droids. I.e. If looking expensive is your goal. But why not get maximum satisfaction and still look expensive instead of just looking expensive and suffering partially on the inside.?

The most annoying part is the iPhone users who complain that Android is whack this and that, are using Tecno, Infinix, and Co while on Droid. Why not burn your money on an Android Flagship and let's see if you'll complain.?

The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has everything you'll lookout for in a smartphone. The Google Pixel 2 is there for those who are concerned about regular updates. etc but no, they won't buy those, they will be buying some China Android with 512MB RAM and 2GB ROM and be shouting Android is bad up and down.

As a person, the few times I used iPhones, I had no choice than to make them my second Phone. Imagine, I had iPhone 6 in 2016 and I was forced to use it as a second Phone since it won't do 80% of what I use my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by kinibigdeal(m): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2018
If you can't afford an iPhone don't frustrate yourself with 10 nonsense. I use an android phone and iPhone, iPhone is far ahead of any android phone you can ever mentioned

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Kfed4ril(m): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Team android!
Iphone is just an overhyped gadget!
Almost every feature on iphone is coming late when compared to andriod, from finger print to face scanner, to water resistance.

For your info iPhone 5s was the first phone to come with the finger print scanner before Samsung then came up with the s5.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Akaegwu(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2018
Android is like PDP while IPhone shares a lot of A PC Characters grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by ajimuby: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2018
I use to think so b4 buh wen I bought my first iPhone Oga iPhone no be android mate

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by ItzBIM(m): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

I have, an iphone 5s. But i still returned to my andriod!. Team Samsung anyday!

Maybe this luxury life isn’t for you.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by blecin(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2018
I used to think that iPhone � is overhyped but not until I started using one since last year; bros, shey you won hear the truth AFTER iPHONE NAH IPHONE, argue with iPhone 3g �

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Premiumwriter: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2018
The battle has begun.
Android vs iPhone angry
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by crafteck(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2018
Teddyhoncho:
If you were around me, I would have konked the living daylight out of your skull Silly post. iPhone will forever be better than android in a million ways.

Like?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2018
ItzBIM:

Maybe this luxury life isn’t for you.
Na you get your mouth.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2018
ahless:

Use Google pixel phones or Nexus and you will get timely updates and also don't forget iOS updates comes with bugs that can crash your phone
Well so far I haven’t had any crashes yet..I usually update my phone via iTunes...yea the nexus is the best stock android phone but....it’s no apple or Sammy.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2018
Kfed4ril:

For your info iPhone 5s was the first phone to come with the finger print scanner before Samsung then came up with the s5.
Nah. Toshiba and motorolla had finger print scanner 1st

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2018
aywhy93:

You were definitely using the wrong Droid and that's why you have to look for custom roms up and down before getting latest updates. Like you said, those points are very valid.
You see that’s the problem! There are ‘wrong’ and right droids littered everywhere! But there is only one ‘right’ apple product...and that’s enough for me.like i said earlier....peace of mind.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by zoedew: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2018
akeentech:

Android handily beats the iPhone in light of the fact that it gives a lot more functionality, flexibility and freedom of choice.

The more freedom to choose the more responsibility to ensure you are secured in your choice. With an iPhone the responsibility of ensuring that you are secure online is on the capable shoulders of Apple. Won’t trade that for supposed flexibility!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by udemzyudex(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Use better Android phone you no go hear, have tiny heard of nexus? Even xiaomi gives out update regularly.

No need for custom rom unless if you're the type that like to explore.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by udemzyudex(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You see that’s the problem! There are ‘wrong’ and right droids littered everywhere! But there is only one ‘right’ apple product...and that’s enough for me.like i said earlier....peace of mind.

Why not tell Appl to make ISO an open source, let other smartphone manufacturers use their operating system and let's see.

You think if Samsung had bought android when they had the opportunity you will saying this?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Somebodydaddy01: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2018
iPhone to android is like comparing the economy of China to Nigeria ....I use both but you can’t compare my brother from camera to anything forget it ...the touch is fast ...op I sense you are trying to console yourself ..

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by EtzAustine(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2018
You guys should stop comparing iPhone to android phone dem no be mate abeg in terms of security and nice interface
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by EtzAustine(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2018
iPhone all the way abeg
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Somebodydaddy01: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2018
udemzyudex:

Why not tell Appl to make ISO an open source, let other smartphone manufacturers use their operating system and let's see.

You think if Samsung had bought android when they had the opportunity you will saying this?

Even they make it public ...no one can beat the reach ...that yeye tecno doing rubbish

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by celestialAgent(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2018
ItzBIM:

No, because....actually you have to use one to fully grabs its wonders.
I am currently using IPhone 6s, and Samsung galaxy s8.

Iphone is rigid, and has a better output speaker, yes. But it limits my mobile diversity, hence, I find my s8 to be more useful.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2018
crafteck:

Like?
If you own an iPhone, you wouldn’t ask me that.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by Therealev: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2018
It's funny how people are even saying that's its because the OP can't afford an iphone. Compare the cost of the IPhone X to the cost of The Note 8, and the S8. So its not even about the price, a high end Android phone beats a high end Iphone in terms of everything, even ranging to price.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by inikamoze(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2018
@ Multitasking/multiple windows, and back button? OP definitely knows nothing about iPhones.
Apple till rapture.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by ItzBIM(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2018
celestialAgent:
I am currently using IPhone 6s, and Samsung galaxy s8.

Iphone is rigid, and has a better output speaker, yes. But it limits my mobile diversity, hence, I find my s8 to be more useful.

Different strokes for different folks, for me it’s all about security, it’s impossible to be infected with virus and I love clicking on any link.
Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2018
udemzyudex:

Re: 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2018
udemzyudex:

But they didn’t...apple had the foresight to make the ecosystem strictly theirs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S4 With Eye-Controlled Smart Scroll / Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. / Tecno Hosted 3 Couples On A Weekend Getaway In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.