Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Please I Need A Serious Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need A Serious Relationship (6797 Views)

Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? / Want To Start A Serious Relationship / Looking For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by esthy86(f): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
IamD18:

Who are you to tell me how to react to comments?
somebody
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chikita66:
Why are you not replying again? is it cos I found out you are in love with me? oh you think am dumb, you know am a professional teacher and I did psychology, biko reply, its not tomorrow now you start quoting me again, let's finish it now, once and for all.
why can't you respect your life and move on

The guy you had issues with has moved on, why you are here fooling yourself.

Please don't think of quoting/replying my quote
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by IamD18: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
esthy86:
somebody
K
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
IamD18:

K
K for kwilikwili grin.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by princfred(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chikita66:
Why are you not replying again? is it cos I found out you are in love with me? oh you think am dumb, you know am a professional teacher and I did psychology, biko reply, its not tomorrow now you start quoting me again, let's finish it now, once and for all.
Person no fit love person for closet dey show the love small small in peace again? End time lovers grin
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by IamD18: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
why can't you respect your life and move on

The guy you had issues with has moved on, why you are here fooling yourself.

Please don't think of quoting/replying my quote

grin grin
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by UDUJ(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Awwwww,please be sure to have a bed around you,i dont want you injured. sad

I'm a Real Madrid fan,just that i follow handsome faces than the real football. cheesy the face of Sergio Ramos, Christiano. ,Rodriguez wont just let me go sad . The club is good too, It has both skills and beauty cheesy

My favorite color is... . I don't have any lipsrsealed but I dislike dull colors smiley . Do you have a pet?

I love dogs, presently have a Bull Mastiff (her name is Sasha), the sire (the male one) called Billy passed away last year to Gastric Torsion cry

I easily get intrigued when you write cause I've always had the hots for smart women wink

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
IamD18:

K
How does it feel finally getting my attention all to yourself, must be an out of the world feeling grin.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by UDUJ(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
lefulefu:
i
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chief Lefu I hail O smiley

Your boy is always loyal cool
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by IamD18: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Smh
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
princfred:
Person no fit love person for closet dey show the love small small in peace again? End time lovers grin
I don't have any problem with him loving me but the fact that he hides under the disguise of trolling is annoying.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
This brawl no sweet jare angry
UDUJ:

Chief Lefu I hail O smiley

Your boy is always loyal cool
i can see cheesy
welldone oo cheesy

IamD18:
Smh
Shake it well you hear.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
greiboy:
This brawl no sweet jare angry
Hahahahahahaha, lmao. Start your own Na. shuu, brawl wey love don enter no dey sweet again.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by Raydans: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chikita66:
How does it feel finally getting my attention all to yourself, must be an out of the world feeling grin.
Ur state of reasoning is upside down.

Get a life, stop the foolery and nuisance
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by IamD18: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chikita66:
Shake it well you hear.
Stop disturbing me

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by princfred(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
IamD18:

Worthless words like claiming I asked for a fvck? When she can't defend it?
Even if you asked for a fvck. Before wetin you wan ask girl before? For her to teach you English or dash you money? Person no fit beg for small thing again from woman. End time fvckers. Lol. Abeg if your sure you didnt ask for it let me know so i can ask o?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by IamD18: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Raydans:
Ur state of reasoning is upside down.
Get a life, stop the foolery and nuisance
Leave the fool to keep deceiving herself with love wishes.
She forgot that ugly people shouldn't be typing about love.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahahahahahaha, lmao. Start your own Na. shuu, brawl wey love don enter no dey sweet again.
I no sabi brawl jare cry
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
IamD18:

Stop disturbing me
OK, I will stop, now you know how it feels to be disturbed. kindly, stay away from my mention.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by IamD18: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chikita66:
OK, I will stop, now you know how it feels to be disturbed. kindly, stay away from my mention.

Last warning

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by princfred(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't have any problem with him loving me but the fact that he hides under the disguise of trolling is annoying.
Maybe his style is to get you emotionally worked up first to get your attention. That style dey.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by IamD18: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
*Spit* on fools

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

I'm catching double fun. cheesy

Watching a game and dealing with a fool grin

If I don't do this now, people will think I asked for a fvck from her grin u sopoze knw women nh grin
It is well.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Thanks
You're welcome
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
princfred:
Maybe his style is to get you emotionally worked up first to get your attention. That style dey.
He tried the direct style of asking a woman out but I fall him hands then he resorted to using this style and surprisingly it worked for him.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Thanks
You're welcome
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by shugaboo(f): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
TonieLee:
Lazy Nigerian youths. Boasting abt nyash n shape n who wants to Bleep who in Douglas of all places. Them come add class on top am cry
Class is bae according to her. I can't fit laugh
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by haylegbede1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
So somebody created a thread to find love and some two humans take charge of it only to ejaculate all over the place.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by IamD18: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
haylegbede1:
So somebody created a thread to find love and some two humans take charge of it only to ejaculate all over the place.

grin grin
Re: Please I Need A Serious Relationship by princfred(m): 12:13am On Apr 25, 2018
haylegbede1:

Ah ah who and who they do that kind thing here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / What Would You Do If You Come Back To Find You Maid In This Position (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.