Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

How To Lick P*ssy: 14 Moves To Make Her Moan Like She's Almost Gone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Lick P*ssy: 14 Moves To Make Her Moan Like She's Almost Gone (4462 Views)

Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone / OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Lick P*ssy: 14 Moves To Make Her Moan Like She's Almost Gone by dailyguide(m): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Many men think they can lick a pussy, but there’s a difference between thinking you can do it and actually knowing how to lick pussy.
So many women have encountered a guy that says he’s the best pussy eater but when it comes down to it, it’s a nightmare.

Jackhammering our pussies with your tongue isn’t going to do the job. I know she’s probably moaning away, but trust me, it’s not hard to fake. You want to be able to actually know how to lick pussy well, not just claim that you can do it.
How to lick pussy

As a woman, I’m here to help you get back on the pussy licking road to enlightenment. You need to know how to do it and how to do it well.
It’s going to take practice and some hard work, but trust me, once you really know how to lick pussy and find the groove, you’ll become the pussy eating master. Isn’t that what you wanted? Why else would you be reading this? So, let’s get started.

#1 Do you enjoy doing it?

There’s a huge difference between a guy who likes doing it and one who feels like he has to do it. Don’t be the latter. Guys who eat pussy well are guys who actually love pleasuring their partners. If you’re not ecstatic about eating pussy, well, you don’t have to do it. No one wants someone who’s going to do a half-ass job.

#2 Listen to your partner.

It’s the best way to see if you’re doing it right. You can tell when someone is inauthentic when it comes to them enjoying getting their pussy eaten out. If they’re wildly screaming, there’s a good chance they’re faking it.
If they’re silent, you’re probably not hitting the spot. But this is when you switch it up and try something new or ask them where to go. They’ll let you know what spot to hit.

#3 Don’t put so much pressure on yourself.

The problem with sex today is people put so much pressure on themselves to pleasure their partners. If you’re enjoying the sexual experience with your partner, the odds are, they are as well. If you’re stressed out about going down on your partner, take a deep breath. Eating pussy isn’t going to win you an Olympic medal. It’s sex, it’s supposed to be fun and light.

#4 You don’t only have to use your tongue.

Yes, the tongue is a major player in licking pussy, obviously, but you can use your fingers as well. Don’t think that you’re limited to just your tongue.

Some women take longer to climax than others, so if you just use your tongue, you’re going to be exhausted. You can finger her at the same time you eat her out or if you want to take a break, finger her while making out with her. Switch it up, she may even prefer being fingered and licked at the same time, you just need to find the combination that works for her.

#5 Not every woman is the same.

You may think that the way you eat pussy is the best way and it may be for one woman, but for another, it doesn’t do anything for her. You can’t have tunnel vision when it comes to licking pussy. You need to understand that every vagina is unique, so don’t be surprised if you switch up your method.

#6 Don’t jump right away to the clit.

This is what guys always do, and it’s wrong. Don’t just start digging away at the clit. You need to warm it up and since the clit doesn’t lubricate itself, you should be focusing on making that pussy wet. Start with slow, broad licks and then build up the tension, making your way closer and closer to the clit.

continue reading here : http://getupideas..co.ke/2018/04/how-to-lick-pssy-14-moves-to-make-her.html?m=1
Re: How To Lick P*ssy: 14 Moves To Make Her Moan Like She's Almost Gone by agbonkamen(f): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2018
Guys stop licking pussy...... Whoever that introduced that stuff needs capital punishment

4 Likes

Re: How To Lick P*ssy: 14 Moves To Make Her Moan Like She's Almost Gone by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2018
cool
Re: How To Lick P*ssy: 14 Moves To Make Her Moan Like She's Almost Gone by Countersam(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2018
dailyguide:

Many men think they can lick a pussy, but there’s a difference between thinking you can do it and actually knowing how to lick pussy.
So many women have encountered a guy that says he’s the best pussy eater but when it comes down to it, it’s a nightmare.

Jackhammering our pussies with your tongue isn’t going to do the job. I know she’s probably moaning away, but trust me, it’s not hard to fake. You want to be able to actually know how to lick pussy well, not just claim that you can do it.
How to lick pussy

As a woman, I’m here to help you get back on the pussy licking road to enlightenment. You need to know how to do it and how to do it well.
It’s going to take practice and some hard work, but trust me, once you really know how to lick pussy and find the groove, you’ll become the pussy eating master. Isn’t that what you wanted? Why else would you be reading this? So, let’s get started.

There’s a huge difference between a guy who likes doing it and one who feels like he has to do it. Don’t be the latter. Guys who eat pussy well are guys who actually love pleasuring their partners. If you’re not ecstatic about eating pussy, well, you don’t have to do it. No one wants someone who’s going to do a half-ass job.

It’s the best way to see if you’re doing it right. You can tell when someone is inauthentic when it comes to them enjoying getting their pussy eaten out. If they’re wildly screaming, there’s a good chance they’re faking it.
If they’re silent, you’re probably not hitting the spot. But this is when you switch it up and try something new or ask them where to go. They’ll let you know what spot to hit.

The problem with sex today is people put so much pressure on themselves to pleasure their partners. If you’re enjoying the sexual experience with your partner, the odds are, they are as well. If you’re stressed out about going down on your partner, take a deep breath. Eating pussy isn’t going to win you an Olympic medal. It’s sex, it’s supposed to be fun and light.

Yes, the tongue is a major player in licking pussy, obviously, but you can use your fingers as well. Don’t think that you’re limited to just your tongue.

Some women take longer to climax than others, so if you just use your tongue, you’re going to be exhausted. You can finger her at the same time you eat her out or if you want to take a break, finger her while making out with her. Switch it up, she may even prefer being fingered and licked at the same time, you just need to find the combination that works for her.

You may think that the way you eat pussy is the best way and it may be for one woman, but for another, it doesn’t do anything for her. You can’t have tunnel vision when it comes to licking pussy. You need to understand that every vagina is unique, so don’t be surprised if you switch up your method.

This is what guys always do, and it’s wrong. Don’t just start digging away at the clit. You need to warm it up and since the clit doesn’t lubricate itself, you should be focusing on making that pussy wet. Start with slow, broad licks and then build up the tension, making your way closer and closer to the clit.

continue reading here : http://getupideas..co.ke/2018/04/how-to-lick-pssy-14-moves-to-make-her.html?m=1

This lengthy post is thrash if she doesnt tell you that "you want to kill me". What is moan? Very soon we will even put it in our resume. Professional plate washer.
Re: How To Lick P*ssy: 14 Moves To Make Her Moan Like She's Almost Gone by MENZPRIDE(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
dailyguide:

How to lick pussy

A Male Moniker with the BOLDED phrase
something is fishy...

Re: How To Lick P*ssy: 14 Moves To Make Her Moan Like She's Almost Gone by JAMESOJAY: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
You should be ashamed of yourself..your mates are out there think of how to change the world and you are here talking trash..your parents will be ashamed of you

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Is Gay." - Woman Who Has Been Married For 7 Years / Different Type Of Guys When Wooing A Lady - Meme Collection / New Romantic Story: MARA THE LESBIAN 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.