Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone (1908 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Castro2020: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Sorry I had to open a new account for this so I can really good advice possibly solutions.

I met my girl while serving in 2015. It was so easy. Communication with her was perfect. Respectful, homely, and kind. After service I struggled to get a job. At that point, I was already 26. Most of the the institutions wouldn't even consider my application despite the fact that I did graduate with a 2.1.

The best I could get was a marketing position with ARM investment. The pay was rubbish. Sometimes I had to do some trekking just so my money can carry me to and fro. It was a terrible experience. After about four months I had to resign. Couldn't just meet up. Although, My branch manager was surprised as he felt I had the most prospect to survive on the job among my colleagues then. But i guess he didn't know that the job was bleeding me. I just realized that I could do better by marketing my own product. Then, I followed up on YMODULUS's thread on different profitable businesses he had ventured in. At last, I settled for Yam trade. I did pitch the idea to my cousin and he supported me with 320k and my mum also supported me with 200k. We were to share returns. Did all my research. Got an Aboki at mile 12 that can work with me. After about two trips down to Zaki biam in benue. I incurred serious losses. Till date some of those traders still owe me more than 200k. Then I was back to square one. I was really frustrated with the outcome. I was home for another 6 months. No job, no profitable business. Back to same spot.

Now, the reason I'm talking about more of my business venture is because the lack of stability is what that is about ending my 5years relationship.
Rocktation, farano kindly help me move this to the front page.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Skyfornia(m): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Smartbrainfix: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2020
It seems you made a mistake with the headline. You did not tell us how it has affected your relationship with the lady, rather you ended with
". I was home for another 6 months. No job, no profitable business. Back to same spot." If you are talking about your job, please change the topic to reflect your thoughts: it is misleading.

7 Likes

Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Faber(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by zexy2030(m): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2020
is it ur business or relationship u need advice on. I can't see a link to ur topic.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by TheWalkingMind: 7:10am On Apr 09, 2020
I'm not sure what's wrong, but I know something is wrong somewhere in your head.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 09, 2020
w
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Castro2020: 7:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Then I met up with another Nairalander, Bank. He introduced me to Facebook marketing. Bank told me he couldn't afford to pay me but I could work with him if I really want to learn the business. Which I jumped on the offer. He thought me from paying for advert to sourcing for goods. Back then, we specialized in fabrics from Kano. He encouraged me to open my own Facebook page. The idea was to get orders from my page. And since I wasn't financially able, he would use his money to get the goods so immediately I deliver the order, I will pay him the agreed price for the goods and keep the little spread on it.

All through these periods my girl was very supportive. Infact, she loaned me the first 10k I used for the Facebook ads... Within a year and 6 months. I made about 2 million. Then the business really got bad. Customers kept owing me both here in Nigeria and Ghana. Orders were no more coming in. I kept wasting money on Facebook ads without results. The Reach had drastically reduced.

1 Like

Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Castro2020: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
It seems you made a mistake with the headline. You did not tell us how it has affected your relationship with the lady, rather you ended with
". I was home for another 6 months. No job, no profitable business. Back to same spot." If you are talking about your job, please change the topic to reflect your thoughts: it is misleading.

Now, the reason I'm talking about more of my business venture is because the lack of stability is what that is about ending my 5years relationship.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Castro2020: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:
is it ur business or relationship u need advice on. I can't see a link to ur topic.

Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2020
Such is life, never known gf to stick around when times are bad, All men for himself, keep hustling my brother women come and go, you have alot to prove now. all the best
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Cruzzygraphics4: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Pubichairs(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Castro2020:
Then I met up with another Nairalander, Bank. He introduced me to Facebook marketing. Bank told me he couldn't afford to pay me but I could work with him if I really want to learn the business. Which I jumped on the offer. He thought me from paying for advert to sourcing for goods. Back then, we specialized in fabrics from Kano. He encouraged me to open my own Facebook page. The idea was to get orders from my page. And since I wasn't financially able, he would use his money to get the goods so immediately I deliver the order, I will pay him the agreed price for the goods and keep the little spread on it.

All through these periods my girl was very supportive. Infact, she loaned me the first 10k I used for the Facebook ads... Within a year and 6 months. I made about 2 million. Then the business really got bad. Customers kept owing me both here in Nigeria and Ghana. Orders were no more coming in. I kept wasting money on Facebook ads without results. The Reach had drastically reduced.

Una don come again with this long epistle, I got tired of reading that guy's suicide story yesterday ..u don carry ur own come, because of woman

2 Likes

Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by nifemi25(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2020
With what have read so far, I can only see where you venture into a business and too much of credit ruin your business making you back to square one.... How does your 5 years relationship partake i
this... Misleading topic.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Castro2020: 7:34am On Apr 09, 2020
With the capital I had, thought about a more stable business I could invest in. Now, I reached out to a friend back in school. He was into wood trade. He encouraged me to try wood trade. The biggest mistake I made. The Timber business has screwed me. Now, my girl feels we should have settled down while I had that 2million. She now feels like she is wasting her time with me. But my intention really was to grow the capital a bit more. I had even proposed to her.

Now she needs space from me and had even go ahead to block me on all accounts so I wouldn't reach her.

I'm really depressed.

I don't even know where to start anymore.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by zexy2030(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Castro2020:

My friend, if business u put ur money in, is what u have actively done before, reading or researching isn't enough.. but participatory learning.
Now concerning ur relationship guy u b coward how can u keep a girl for 5yrs without proposing marriage.
Now when chips are down, plan marriage with her and the rest of ur family members be aware of moves.
Guy get married and see if situations won't turn around.
Some men are destined to be blessed after marriage.
So make concrete moves to wed her this year, forget ur joblessness.
Get an apartment n move on.
Just thank God when all things workout after this advice.

1 Like

Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by cyprus000: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Pubichairs:

Una don come again with this long epistle, I got tired of reading that guy's suicide story yesterday ..u don carry ur own come, because of woman
Lol. chillaze, let's get entertained. Abi Coro boredom haven't seeped through to your bones

Conversely, I'm still trying to figure the phenomenon that make people dismal and despondent when their suppose partner play the card of bifurcation. Is it that their life is helplessly anchored to the said lover who didn't consider their feelings in the first place, or they're encumbered by a leash that forging ahead in life is impossible, so they slide into depression.

ls it that i missed a lot life, thus, oblivious of the machination of human emotion, or that I'm too revoltingly self-sufficient and self-conscious to give a fellow human the bragging right to render me miserable by mere whim and caprice.

So many question fellassmiley
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Saintmary(f): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Castro2020:
With the capital I had, thought about a more stable business I could invest in. Now, I reached out to a friend back in school. He was into wood trade. He encouraged me to try wood trade. The biggest mistake I made. The Timber business has screwed me. Now, my girl feels we should have settled down while I had that 2million. She now feels like she is wasting her time with me. But my intention really was to grow the capital a bit more. I had even proposed to her.

Now she needs space from me and had even go ahead to block me on all accounts so I wouldn't reach her.

I'm really depressed.

You need to change your business model.
What you have been doing, the Yorubas will call it "Àjàpá". Buying from one location and selling at a distant location.
All your ventures have that similar style.
Try to get a shop this time around for whatever you want to sell, sell something in your city, monitor your money and watch it grow. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Castro2020: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Saintmary:

You need to change your business model.
What you have been doing, the Yorubas will call it "Àjàpá". Buying from one location and selling at a distant location.
All your ventures have that similar style.
Try to get a shop this time around for whatever you want to sell, sell something in your city, monitor your money and watch it grow. Good luck.

Thanks for this. I really need that stability now more than ever.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Castro2020: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:

My friend, if business u put ur money in, is what u have actively done before, reading or researching isn't enough.. but participatory learning.
Now concerning ur relationship guy u b coward how can u keep a girl for 5yrs without proposing marriage.
Now when chips are down, plan marriage with her and the rest of ur family members be aware of moves.
Guy get married and see if situations won't turn around.
Some men are destined to be blessed after marriage.
So make concrete moves to wed her this year, forget ur joblessness.
Get an apartment n move on.
Just thank God when all things workout after this advice.

Yea I messed up. I will heed to your advice if I can get her back.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by uchman(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Castro2020:

Thanks for this. I really need that stability now more than ever.

The advise above is all you need brother...
You are not a born business man, corporate work is in you already...

Why not open a bar, car wash or things related in your neigbhour hood, sit tight, supervise it personally, spend less, no credit even if na your brother, Sister, Mama or yourself, take stock of your business and make sure you have your sales book and purchase too,
be mean,
always deposit your money in the bank dont carry it around or keep procrastinating depositing it, daily contribution helps, above all, be mean and dont do brother and sister with your business and also be prayerful...

Oh!
I forgot the main point,
Put things in order and go for your woman,
If she decides to move on, bro move on too but make sure you are not the one at fault... Once there is money... Leave am babes dey...
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Headlesschicken(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2020
undecided Hustle first woman later...
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by simplepee(f): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2020
Op, you are not smart at all, why invest all your savings in a business you've not done before?.

That girl is right to be angry. You are very greedy.

I hope she comes around.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Missmossy(f): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2020
You are not called for the business line. Five years is quite a long time though embarassed

I don’t blame your girl if she is tired, you should get something worthwhile doing if you want her back and show that you can bounce back despite all.

1 Like

Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by dingbang(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2020
To be honest, owing people kills businesses.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Castro2020: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2020
simplepee:
Op, you are not smart at all, why invest all your savings in a business you've not done before?.

That girl is right to be angry. You are very greedy.

I hope she comes around.

You don't invest everything in one day. You keep investing till you're able to take your goods to the market. Didn't realize how capital intensive it can be until I was fully invested in it. I don't consider myself a greedy fellow. Took risks as a young man that didn't pay off. I wasn't involved in a crime or whatsoever.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Castro2020: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2020
uchman:

The advise above is all you need brother...
You are not a born business man, corporate work is in you already...

Why not open a bar, car wash or things related in your neigbhour hood, sit tight, supervise it personally, spend less, no credit even if na your brother, Sister, Mama or yourself, take stock of your business and make sure you have your sales book and purchase too,
be mean,
always deposit your money in the bank dont carry it around or keep procrastinating depositing it, daily contribution helps, above all, be mean and dont do brother and sister with your business and also be prayerful...

Oh!
I forgot the main point,
Put things in order and go for your woman,
If she decides to move on, bro move on too but make sure you are not the one at fault... Once there is money... Leave am babes dey...

I appreciate this. Thank you
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Castro2020: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2020
dingbang:
To be honest, owing people kills businesses.

I have learnt the hard way. The debt I'm hoping to recover is above #1.5M. If I can get half I will move on.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by ednut1(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2020
grin she don try wait all these years na. If marriage offer ddy table from another man. Make she take am. U need focus baba
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Castro2020: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2020
ednut1:
grin she don try wait all these years na. If marriage offer ddy table from another man. Make she take am. U need focus baba

I understand anyway... But e hard I swear.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by Macgabe(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Castro2020:

I'm really depressed.

My thought exactly. You made a mistake for not settling down with her when you hit #2million.

She might feel you really don't have plans for her or the relationship and hence, her agitation for space when it looks like things are back to square one.
Re: Help My Five Years Relationship Is Almost Gone by bigpicture001: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
...continue to work hard and leave gals alone....they will b reasons you will feel depressed...most don't even like the guy..instead they like wit he can offer. Everything you listed..the gal your scared of losing didn't contribute anything to start your huzle...

Talking from experience!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romatic Lovers Kissing Publicly Without Closing Their Eyes Spark Controversy / Two Ladies Dance Unclad As They Listen To A Music (video) / “I Am Willing To Wash Clothes And Iron Them In Exchange For Food Lady Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.