Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Urgent Help Needed. Medical Doctors Pls Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help Needed. Medical Doctors Pls Come In (370 Views)

We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) / If U're Working Or Have Worked In A Strip Club In Nigeria, Pls Come In Here. / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed. Medical Doctors Pls Come In by Noblennn(f): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2018
So my friend met a girl and unknown to him. She was an ashawo.
But he didn't have sex with her o. He just fingered her and used the hand to touch his penis. And he was already about cumin..

So now the thing is. He has been experiencing serious headache since this week and this is the 5th week he did that.
Yesterday he had rashes and I told him to go for lab. He went for HIV test they said he should come in next 7weeks to make it 3months before the can have a precise result
Now I know him very well and even till now though his a fine guy. He hasn't had sex.his a virgin. Which am sure of. I was even advising to get a gf last week.

They also conducted a test and told him he has chicken pox that his system has been compromised but the thing is I thought it happens only once since he already had it in his childhood.

The pox is developing rapidly. Pls what can be the cause of this

Meanwhile the girl has vehemently refused to go for lab even when we offered to pay for everything

(1) (Reply)

A White Lady Cries Out "A Nigerian Lady Infected My Boyfriend With HIV" / How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend(part 1) / Do Ladies Truly Find Calibation Easy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.