Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group (16195 Views)

We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners / Exercise 'cat Race' Yielding Positive Results, Says Middle Belt Group / Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by dwilliams: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
R
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by stanluiz(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Benue rise and defend yourselves.

I thought you people brag that you defeated Biafra use that method and defend your selves.

7 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by xcolanto(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
They should quickly file these murders by Fulani herdsmen to the ICC as well as the military's compliance in aiding and abetting these crimes so it can be added to the numerous allegations of human rights violations committed under the buhari led APC regime.

We have never had it worse in the history of Nigeria where such crimes against humanity were carried out in all regions of the country at a go. Yet this old dura man still wants to contest for President and some useful idiots are cheering him up??

Bubu must go! The guy doesn't have what it takes to lead a country to its great potentials.

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by shallysgirl: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
Turnedaround:

Hello mr. You've been enjoying yourself since morning, spamming and trolling every thread that as benue killings,

I just hope you're not a sadist, cos it people's life we are all talking here, if you don't feel their pains, don't add to it,

I wonder where you got your mind filled with hatred,
I was not around during the Civil War, but I can tell you, both sides killed themselves, It
war remember

But even with all your tales, and the sitdon look attitude, I wonder how you sleep at night.

This killers sees everybody as the same once you're not fulani, if it happens to your neighbors, and you don't want to care, when it gets to you no one will care too.

Stop this tribal rubbish and do your part, except only if you're a kid, I won't encourage you to start now.

Mind you, I'm not from benue or Taraba, but a Nigerian, who wants peace,

LIVE AND LET'S LIVE.

NIGERIA YOUTHS YES WE CAN
Benue people have shown no remorse as per their participation in the Biafra war.
In all their press conferences, they keep stating it and making reference to their participation in the war.
They will wait for their trophies forever.
May God help them sha.

11 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by stanluiz(m): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Checked86:
MiddleBelt needs your prayer
They don't need any prayers.
They voted a man of peace out and vote for an ethnic bigot,jihardist,dictator and a bloody tyrant buhari.
They should enjoy the change they voted for.

11 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by shallysgirl: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
AngryRebel:
I only commented on a single Benue... I gat better things to do.
I have no apology for what I said. The north Central, have always seen themselves as north n they joined in the killing during the war. They should have a taste of the demon,they built. Didn't they voted massively for Buhari n for change? They should enjoy it,while it last. What a man sow,thats what he ropes!
The funny thing is I am Igbo, live far away and I knew the danger of voting Buhari but middle belters and northern Christians chose to deceive themselves.
They knew what they were getting into but decided to be blind. May God help them sha.

8 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Turnedaround: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
AngryRebel:
I have no apology for what I said. The north Central, have always seen themselves as north n they joined in the killing during the war. They should have a taste of the demon,they built. Didn't they voted massively for Buhari n for change? They should enjoy it,while it last. What a man sow,thats what he ropes!

Do they give themselves north central, at least we can all testify to their new name which is middle belts.

Moreover all the actors of coup and counter coup, which eventually ends with war, were all not thinking straight, cos if the y were, we won't be in this situation today,

The Jew of Israel went through worse treatment, but, today they have their own country,

Sometimes you achieve a lot showing your enemies love,
Let join these people to cry to the world,

We can't always pay evil for evil,

NIGERIA YOUTHS YES WE CAN,

Let's unite to fight our common enemy (bad leadership)
Thanks bro, God bless

1 Like

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by AngryRebel: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saintsquare:
Which one exactly is the painment,that they voted for who they want or Biafra?, I don't know if its a must for everyone to do your bidding and if not you rejoice over there death but when same calamity before your tribe you will expect sympathy and remorse smh
Just fucck off. Did I blame them for voting Buhari.? grin grin grin I only said they should enjoy their change. I don't want ur god dammed sympathy!

7 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by stanluiz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
Benue people have shown no remorse as per their participation in the Biafra war.
In all their press conferences, they keep stating it and making reference to their participation in the war.
They will wait for their trophies forever.
May God help them sha.
If that ethnic cleaning continues by next year Benue population will reduce by 70%.

6 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by northvietnam(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cowards.. keep dishing out warning

metcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by IrenePuttin2018(f): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
I think loopsided appointment of the security chiefs is the major problem we have. The Federal Character Principle was enshrined in the constitution to bring fairness and equity in the distribution of public posts and socio-economic infrastructures among the various federating units of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The aim was to avoid situations like this where some people suffer whereas others are enjoying unnecessary immunity. I think the PMB led government should revisit the constitution and make our country great again. It's quite appaling that people are being massacred for no just cause.

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by jrusky(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Which world are they talking about? Seat their and be talking the world is watching till your generation exist no more in Nigeria map.

Since you refused to take law into your hand to defend yourself then face it. Since you still want to be apc stupid loyalist pls remain so.

Send Ortom packing he does not fit to rule as governor since he has sworn his life or sow his life as seed to the satan head in control of apc then Mr benue enjoys the herdsmen.
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by RealIgboboy: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
You are still in indecisive mood about the incessant killing, continue thinking. Thinking is your problem until you wake up one day discover that your people has been wiped out completely then you know what to do.

What you are witnessing now is a tip of ice bag of what is coming your way when Babu win 2019. All these arms purchase here and there in the name of fighting Boko Haram, all na wash. I'm afraid, the real tyranny of this man will be manifesting sharply after 2019. He will declare state of emergency in many North Central states to give Fulani herdsmen upper hands.

Don't play with Fulani man, once have been marked and they are out for you, no matter how you love them, you can't be spared.

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by stanluiz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
I can't even imagine that buhari will one day be a Democratic president of this country.

I pity the middle belt because they refused to see the hand writing on the wall.

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by AngryRebel: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Turnedaround:

Do they give themselves north central, at least we can all testify to their new name which is middle belts.

Moreover all the actors of coup and counter coup, which eventually ends with war, were all not thinking straight, cos if the y were, we won't be in this situation today,

The Jew of Israel went through worse treatment, but, today they have their own country,

Sometimes you achieve a lot showing your enemies love,
Let join these people to cry to the world,

We can't always pay evil for evil,

NIGERIA YOUTHS YES WE CAN,

Let's unite to fight our common enemy (bad leadership)
Thanks bro, God bless
When they are ready to be on the side of the light,that's the only time I can join them n fight. They still prefer darkness! Let them bare their cross with burden!

6 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Xander85: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
How couldn't people have seen this coming? and when would that ugly bastard called Tinubu apologize for fronting Buhari to the gullible just for selfish reasons, Sowore2019,

Tinubu apologise?undecided It will be a cold day in hell!

As we speak he's busy doing the needful to get Buhari a second term in office come 2019 and you're here hoping for apology! wink
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Mejor79(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nothing is happening Benue.

They said they fought for unification of Nigeria, by spilling over 500,000 Blood of easterner's in 1967 -1970.

We wish them well and urge them to put in more effort/sacrifice in the unification.

This are sacrifice they ought to make in their effort to unify Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Reference(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
WhenI said the structure of this country was the biggest problem we had, they said it was corruption. It is corruption that is churning out this carnage daily. Whatever Nigerians don't demnd fir they will not get, simple.

1 Like

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Megatrix: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cc: omenkalives, Kyase

1 Like

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by igbobuigbo: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cooly100:
"...We made a disproportionate contribution to the maintenance of the unity of Nigeria at war. We made a sacrifice of over half a million men to keep Nigeria one; we cannot be made to look like cowards. When you want to fight your wars, where do they get soldiers? They come here (Benue). We contributed more than one million men to fight the Nigerian Civil War. We had three quarters of the casualties. What has Nigeria rewarded my people with?...Ortom

The Yorubas and others who worked with these guys to kill off millions of Biafrans should be in front to help these people...right now.

You will see them jumping up and down...telling you how only 120 yoruba farmers defeated the Biafrans all the way from Ore to Umuahia...lol

You (your people) contributed in killing and starving Igbos who did nothing but only asked to leave Nigeria. You are just beginning to reap your rewards. More to come.

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Dpharisee: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firefire:
We warned you people against voting a jihadist and terrorist like the cow in Aso Rock

There hate for their neighbours in the East wouldn't let them see ahead

5 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Okpabidavid(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
All hand should be on DECK All hand should be on deck r

1 Like

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by COCKCROW: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
The forum, which expressed grave concerns over the ongoing killings of natives by herdsmen in the region, especially in Adamawa, Taraba, "Benue, Plateau and Kogi states, regretted that the world is watching while the situation is gradually snowballing into another Rwanda." THAT WAS HOW YOU AND PEOPLE WATCHED AND PARTICIPATED IN THE MASSACRE OF IGBO IN THE 1967 - 1970 PROGROM. ONE GOOD TURN DESERVE ANOTHER, THE LAW OF KARMA IS CATCHING ON YOU PEOPLE. GOOD MORNING OOOOOOOOOO

President of Middle Belt forum, Dr. Bala Takaya, said will go to ICC, ECOWAS Court, or to other areas of redress." THESE ORGANIZATIONS CAN NOT DRESS YOUR WOUNDS AS YOU PEOPLE SHOWED NO MERCY ON THE IGBOS THEN. THE HOLY BOOK SAYS," HE THAT SHOWETH MERCY SHALT OBTAIN MERCY..." YOU PEOPLE JOIN THE MOSLEM IN THE MASSACRE OF YOUR FELLOW CHRISTIANS, SOME DRAGED OUT OF THE CHURCH AND SLAUGHTERED LIKE COWS BY THE CHURCH GATE AGAINST THE BIBLE. THIS JUST THE BEGINNING OOOOO

According to him, “ But we are concerned that this thing is in public, worldwide, just like it happened in Rwanda, the world was watching and killings were going on until the whole thing came to a point where hundreds of thousands of lives were lost before the world woke up to realise that they could have done something to stop the killings in Rwanda." HOW MANY IGBOS WERE KILLED IN COLD-BLOOD WITH BENUE, PLATEAU, KOGI, SOUTHERN KADUNA, TARABA, ADAMAWA PEOPLE WATCHING AND FULLY PARTICIPATING WITH ZEAL AND MUDEROUS JOY, IGBOS BEEN HUNTERED LIKE ANIMALS IN THE FOREST. IT PAINS GOING INTO THIS BECAUSE PRECIOUS LIVES ARE LOST ON DAILY BASES. YET THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
"And similarly, this is happening in Nigeria." “It started gradually in Rwanda. And it is starting gradually here in Nigeria. Probably, even at a higher speed in Nigeria. But the world is watching." Dr KATAYA IT IS NOT NEW. GOOD MORNING OOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
nig. is on autopilot!.... the shithole is fast heading south!

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by naijaking1: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Did these meddle beltters aplogizise for killing Igbos?

1 Like

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Cyberleets: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Turnedaround:

Hello mr. You've been enjoying yourself since morning, spamming and trolling every thread that as benue killings,

I just hope you're not a sadist, cos it people's life we are all talking here, if you don't feel their pains, don't add to it,

I wonder where you got your mind filled with hatred,
I was not around during the Civil War, but I can tell you, both sides killed themselves, It
war remember

But even with all your tales, and the sitdon look attitude, I wonder how you sleep at night.

This killers sees everybody as the same once you're not fulani, if it happens to your neighbors, and you don't want to care, when it gets to you no one will care too.

Stop this tribal rubbish and do your part, except only if you're a kid, I won't encourage you to start now.

Mind you, I'm not from benue or Taraba, but a Nigerian, who wants peace,

LIVE AND LET'S LIVE.

NIGERIA YOUTHS YES WE CAN

shut your mouth!!

benue took part in the pogrom...Even before the war. killing innocent fleeing igbos!! what do u call that? my uncle was not killed in the war, he was killed in benue!!

so they should enjoy there killings

karma is a darling.

GOOD MORNING

6 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by toscolee(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
People keep saying that they should fight back. The first thing the police and army did was brand anybody they saw with as little as a dane gun a member of a militia. They made arrests and intimidated the people by show of force. Seven fulanis were killed and 170 persons were arrested that very same day.......it's not as easy as some think. They will fight back if left to.

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by 2016v2017: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
AngryRebel:
I have no apology for what I said. The north Central, have always seen themselves as north n they joined in the killing during the war. They should have a taste of the demon,they built. Didn't they voted massively for Buhari n for change? They should enjoy it,while it last. What a man sow,thats what he reaps!
may God forgive them and send help to them.
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by 41lady(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
mrkunlex:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/herdsmen-killings-world-watching-repeat-rwanda-middle-belt-group/

TY Danjuma have given us solution, if you guys like take it or leave it. Continue shouting ICC, we know our problem, lets tackle it. It will be foolish for Middle belt to wait for Soldier who aid the fulani, Europe and West who are waiting to see black race is eliminated on the surface of the earth to come & help us. God has given us hand like the herdsmen, use it also like them to protect yourself. If they said they don't sleep, why should we sleep.

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by AidlifeOnline(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
mrkunlex:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/herdsmen-killings-world-watching-repeat-rwanda-middle-belt-group/

I wonder the specie of weed these guys r smoking.... U r stl considering taking the case to ICC? Lol. Better 4get ICC, arm your lazy youths and fight for your lives.... Buhari till 2050.... Una eyes neva clear.

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
When Awo came to JS Tarka for support to bcom president knowing dat ur population can win him the vote and in return reciprocate the free education thingy for Una.. Tarka promised him his support and den suddenly gave all of Una to shagari (UNFINISHED GREATNESS,2014)..
So pls don't cry to us wen ur 'friend' now turned against u...
What's middle belt? What's north? Na dat 2/3 Una take rig baba awo out... Hp u ppu Av learnt not to trust hausa wen Na politic we dey talk

1 Like

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by discusant: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rwanda? No, not between Middlebelt and Fulani.

Middlebelt leaders can easily declare an independent Middlebelt country in order to save the people of the Middle belt.
The UN must come to defend the new country.

But will the thirst for cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger delta allow Middlebelt leaders save their people?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku / GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu / Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.