Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group (16492 Views)

We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners / Exercise 'cat Race' Yielding Positive Results, Says Middle Belt Group / Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by stonemasonn: 2:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Cooly100:
"...We made a disproportionate contribution to the maintenance of the unity of Nigeria at war. We made a sacrifice of over half a million men to keep Nigeria one; we cannot be made to look like cowards. When you want to fight your wars, where do they get soldiers? They come here (Benue). We contributed more than one million men to fight the Nigerian Civil War. We had three quarters of the casualties. What has Nigeria rewarded my people with?...Ortom

The Yorubas and others who worked with these guys to kill off millions of Biafrans should be in front to help these people...right now.

You will see them jumping up and down...telling you how only 120 yoruba farmers defeated the Biafrans all the way from Ore to Umuahia...lol

Shatap jare!
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:27am On Apr 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by BabaRamota1980: 2:47am On Apr 25, 2018
Cooly100:
"...We made a disproportionate contribution to the maintenance of the unity of Nigeria at war. We made a sacrifice of over half a million men to keep Nigeria one; we cannot be made to look like cowards. When you want to fight your wars, where do they get soldiers? They come here (Benue). We contributed more than one million men to fight the Nigerian Civil War. We had three quarters of the casualties. What has Nigeria rewarded my people with?...Ortom

The Yorubas and others who worked with these guys to kill off millions of Biafrans should be in front to help these people...right now.

You will see them jumping up and down...telling you how only 120 yoruba farmers defeated the Biafrans all the way from Ore to Umuahia...lol

Shut up!

You should worship Gowon for the rest of your biafran life. His statue and that of Awo should have been the first erected ahead of any other in Imo. These two are your saviors. The plan was to completely wipe out anything, living or non-living, known as biafra...but they preserved you.

Bloody rejected jew.
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by ariesbull: 2:59am On Apr 25, 2018
stanluiz:
Benue rise and defend yourselves.

I thought you people brag that you defeated Biafra use that method and defend your selves.

Defeated who ? People that British, Egypt and other works powers helped

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 25, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Shut up!

You should worship Gowon for the rest of your biafran life. His statue and that of Awo should have been the first erected ahead of any other in Imo. These two are your saviors. The plan was to completely wipe out anything, living or non-living, known as biafra...but they preserved you.

Bloody rejected jew.
Sai Baba till the year 20000

cc lzaa onyeoga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by ariesbull: 3:06am On Apr 25, 2018
Nonaira1:

You know the saddest thing about it all, an Igbo is now the president of ICC. An Igbo very likely experienced the war considering his age likewise likely had family member that were victim of the middle belt slaughter prior to the war is who they running to to cry and "ethnic killings and tribal genocide". How the world turns around?
When people do evil, they never think what will happen in the future. The person you hurt may likely be the person that you may need in the future. The irony

That's it

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by freedomchild: 4:50am On Apr 25, 2018
I have no pity for people of Benue. When I was working in Lagos, I had one Benue guy who was insulting Nnamdi Kanu just because he suggested that Benue could be part of Biafra... Tor Tiv and other inconsequential leaders of Tiv land insulted Kanu and the Igbos and threw their weight to the North. The same leaders have lost their voice on the killings of their own people by their Fulani friends... They should enjoy it... Afterall, it was what they wanted

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by LZAA: 6:02am On Apr 25, 2018
immhotep:
Sai Baba till the year 20000
cc lzaa onyeoga
BabaRamota just wants to worship the caliphate grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by eagleeye2: 6:03am On Apr 25, 2018
mrkunlex:
do you know that igbo were the one that caused the pogrom
In 40 years time from now, someone will ask, "Do you know the people of Benue State caused all these killings?"
Like I stated up there, Nigeria and Nigerians like playing the Ostrich until death comes to their door steps.
It's Good Morning to Benue people .

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 25, 2018
LZAA:

BabaRamota just wants to worship the caliphate grin
Eko oni baje rara. grin grin grin

cc onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 25, 2018
eagleeye2:

In 40 years time from now, someone will ask, "Do you know the people of Benue State caused all these killings?"
Like I stated up there, Nigeria and Nigerians like playing the Ostrich until death comes to their door steps.
It's Good Morning to Benue people .
mrkunlex and co. are still beating about the bush grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by kernel507: 6:16am On Apr 25, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Gaddem! Gaddem!! Dude... angry

Pennilessness na English oo oh!
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by LZAA: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2018
immhotep:
Eko oni baje rara. grin grin grin
cc onyeoga
grin grin Sai no man's land!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by LZAA: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2018
immhotep:
mrkunlex and co. are still beating about the bush grin grin
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by mrkunlex(m): 6:36am On Apr 25, 2018
freedomchild:
I have no pity for people of Benue. When I was working in Lagos, I had one Benue guy who was insulting Nnamdi Kanu just because he suggested that Benue could be part of Biafra... Tor Tiv and other inconsequential leaders of Tiv land insulted Kanu and the Igbos and threw their weight to the North. The same leaders have lost their voice on the killings of their own people by their Fulani friends... They should enjoy it... Afterall, it was what they wanted
who is nnamdi kanu?
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by ruthmadaki90: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Please stop this. Gimba's tweet is almost 5 months old now. Why bring it up now if not for fermenting trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Renames Python Dance To Atilogwu Udo / Lagos Guber Aspirant, Ade Dosunmu Dumps PDP, Joins NNPP / President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of US-Africa Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.