Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group (16200 Views)

We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of Yar’adua/Jonathan Era Now- Northerners / Exercise 'cat Race' Yielding Positive Results, Says Middle Belt Group / Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Lightening: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Turnedaround:

Hello mr. You've been enjoying yourself since morning, spamming and trolling every thread that as benue killings,

I just hope you're not a sadist, cos it people's life we are all talking here, if you don't feel their pains, don't add to it,

I wonder where you got your mind filled with hatred,
I was not around during the Civil War, but I can tell you, both sides killed themselves, It
war remember

But even with all your tales, and the sitdon look attitude, I wonder how you sleep at night.

This killers sees everybody as the same once you're not fulani, if it happens to your neighbors, and you don't want to care, when it gets to you no one will care too.

Stop this tribal rubbish and do your part, except only if you're a kid, I won't encourage you to start now.

Mind you, I'm not from benue or Taraba, but a Nigerian, who wants peace,

LIVE AND LET'S LIVE.

NIGERIA YOUTHS YES WE CAN

The sickening danger here is that these people can't be helped because they will always prefer the Fulani that kill them to any other alliance. Mocking them is outrightly condemnable but I don't really blame the mockers.

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by steveDpro: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hmmm
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by LZAA: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
immhotep:
Where is Gowon sef? I have been waiting to hear his latest one Nigger-Area sophistry.
Cc lzaa onyeoga
One Nigger-Area please!!!!grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by DerideGull(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
enlady:
I weep for our people in the middle belt. Its very painful. We are losing our people, entire communities to this mindless killings.
As for Igbos on this thread wishing evil on the middle belt your minds are simply horrible.
The generation of youths growing in the middle belt today do not hate you, we are not our fathers. We refuse to accept blame for the sins of our fathers.
I have always viewed issues about the South East with compassion due to perceived marginalisation. However most of you are outright heartless!

I have always wept for middle belt people but historical fact of the shithole called Nigeria tends to pull me back. One of the majors factors that contributed to January 15, 1966 coup was the political unrest dubbed 1964 Tiv riot. Two principal Nigerian army officers were killed because of the central role they played in the riot. Even a man named JS Tarka whose Tiv people and members of his UMBC were massacred on the order of a Fulani named Ahmadu Bello turned round a became the willing tool of the Jihadists. JS Tarka was bribed by Mobile-Exxon to embark on speaking tour of North America on the behalf of Gowon and Nigeria against Biafra. JS Tarka claimed minority quite alright. He also told USA citizens that the crude oil wells in Nigeria were struck in his ethnic domain and Ndigbo wanted to dominate them. Those who tend to ignore historical facts also commit repeated blunders.

8 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by kettykings: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
DerideGull:

I have always wept for middle belt people but historical fact of the shithole called Nigeria tends to pull me back. One of the majors factors that contributed to January 15, 1966 coup was the political unrest dubbed 1964 Tiv riot. Two principal Nigerian army officers were killed because of the central role they played in the riot. Even a man named JS Tarka whose Tiv people and members of his UMBC were massacred on the order of a Fulani named Ahmadu Bello turned round a became the willing tool of the Jihadists. JS Tarka was bribed by Mobile-Exxon to embark on speaking tour of North America on the behalf of Gowon and Nigeria against Biafra. JS Tarka claimed minority quite alright. He also told USA citizens that the crude oil wells in Nigeria were struck in his ethnic domain and Ndigbo wanted to dominate them. Those who tend to ignore historical facts also commit repeated blunders.

If JS Tarka really did this then the trouble of the middle is yet to start

5 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by alohman(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
blood of Biafrans killed during the Civil War has come for a revange. you people better should beg Igbos other wise what is coming may consume you people .that is the only solution.

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by theDEVILisHERE: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
That's the price you pay for your stupidity in 1966
And more is still coming, Middlebelt

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by mrkunlex(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
eagleeye2:

Of course, I have human feelings. And not justifying the killings. But you must understand, that Nigeria has so much blood on its hands and the people in it continue to play the Ostrich until it gets to them.
Some of us were against Buhari, because of his antecedent as a military head of state. But because of Nepotism and tribalism, the people of the middle belt, thinks BUHARI will favor them more.
And I am particularly happy that Gown and TY danjuma are alive to witness all these atrocities being committed by Buhari's people the Fulanis
what you are trying to say is that the biafran soldiers didn't kill any nigerians then abi.
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by jom28gy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
They should not waste time in doing that
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by eagleeye2: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
mrkunlex:
what you are trying to say is that the biafran soldiers didn't kill any nigerians then abi.
Oga, I am not talking about the War proper. There was nothing like biafra when the Pogrom took place. Biafra, was almost a direct result of the pogrom and the failure of the Federal government to honor the Aburi Accord.
I stated somewhere in this thread, that you should update yourself with the account of the Pogrom before the war. Just google the Nigerian Pogrom. I don't think there has been any other.

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by mrkunlex(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
eagleeye2:

Oga, I am not talking about the War proper. There was nothing like biafra when the Pogrom took place. Biafra, was almost a direct result of the pogrom and the failure of the Federal government to honor the Aburi Accord.
I stated somewhere in this thread, that you should update yourself with the account of the Pogrom before the war. Just google the Nigerian Pogrom. I don't think there has been any other.
ooh boy make u no vex.i have understand nw.you mean the pogrom was carried out before the civil war

1 Like

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by mrkunlex(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
eagleeye2:

do you know that igbo were the one that caused the pogrom
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Cooly100: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
mrkunlex:
do you know that igbo were the one that caused the pogrom

How? Was it the Igbo that told the soldiers to organise a coup?

Why didn't the Benue people get killed when Dimka killed Murtala in a coup?

Do you people ever use your brains at all?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Nonaira1: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
enlady:
I weep for our people in the middle belt. Its very painful. We are losing our people, entire communities to this mindless killings.
As for Igbos on this thread wishing evil on the middle belt your minds are simply horrible.
The generation of youths growing in the middle belt today do not hate you, we are not our fathers. We refuse to accept blame for the sins of our fathers.
I have always viewed issues about the South East with compassion due to perceived marginalisation. However most of you are outright heartless!

Oh please shut up. When omenka was busy moving and laughing at the ipob and Massob victims, where the Bleep were you? Even outside of this forum, on Facebook there were significant number of your people making post to mock igbo during the operation python. Please shut the f up.
Secondly, you shouldn't be blamed on the sins of your father? Tell us why your fathers thought the sins of few Igbo soliders should be blamed on hundreds of men, women and children and even took it up a notch by joining to kill millions when they decided to leave and create their own nation. Even by the looks of it, your people still take pride in your aid during the war visiting the bragging of your leader. I or any other igbo should feel pity for you people. I rather feel pity for isis members. Karma is a bitch. You reap what you sow...it does not care who did the reaping.

As your leader mentioned and bragged, NC contributed more than half a million death to drag igbo into this shithole. Well, Fulanis are helping you contribute more to maintain this "one Nigeria". Please enjoy your Niggeria and Awera and stop complaining

7 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Kyllahmc(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
make una dey there dey talk rubbish... the World is watching while they continue butchering you people like cow... what happened to your own knives and guns?
I strongly hate guys that reason like this! after you will call yourself a man, carry beard dey form men but inside una be women...
see, attack is the best form of defense, when someone kills one of yours and you respond by killing seven of theirs... dem go fear you and respect you... knowing if they attempt that again they might lose their own lives or the people around them.
in the normal human sense, killing is wrong... but its very much necessary for survival... that's the reality, even your God should understand that.

1 Like

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by mrkunlex(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cooly100:

How? Was it the Igbo that told the soldiers to organise a coup?

Why didn't the Benue people get killed when Dimka killed Murtala in a coup?

Do you people ever use your brains at all?
you Are Stupid For That
Quote From Wikipedia:
The immediate precursor to the massacres was the January 1966 Nigerian coup d'etat led mostly by young Igbo officers. Most of the politicians and senior army officers killed by them were northerners, including the Prime Minister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello the Sardauna of Sokoto.
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Nonaira1: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
naijaking1:

Remember when an Igbo man, Col Anuforo refused to shoot demonstrating Tivs at sight as ordered by Sarduana?
A few years later the Fulani sent a Tiv man JS Tarka to go testify that Igbos were not massacred at the UN.
I say good moooorrrrrningg middle belt!

You know the saddest thing about it all, an Igbo is now the president of ICC. An Igbo very likely experienced the war considering his age likewise likely had family member that were victim of the middle belt slaughter prior to the war is who they running to to cry and "ethnic killings and tribal genocide". How the world turns around?
When people do evil, they never think what will happen in the future. The person you hurt may likely be the person that you may need in the future. The irony

8 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Cooly100: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
mrkunlex:
you Are Stupid For That
Quote From Wikipedia:
The immediate precursor to the massacres was the January 1966 Nigerian coup d'etat led mostly by young Igbo officers. Most of the politicians and senior army officers killed by them were northerners, including the Prime Minister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello the Sardauna of Sokoto.

I was right when I said you don't use your own brain.

...In all this, did the Igbos tell the soldiers to kill those people?

Would it be right to say the northerners supports the Boko murderers to kill Christians?

You IQ level is terribly low...

5 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by mrkunlex(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cooly100:

I was right when I said you don't use your own brain.

...In all this, did the Igbos tell the soldiers to kill those people?

Would it be right to say the northerners supports the Boko murderers to kill Christians?

You IQ level is terribly low...
you are still my boy.i know your type, u are among the senseless people here on nairaland.
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Nonaira1: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
mrkunlex:
you Are Stupid For That
Quote From Wikipedia:

Will you shove that bullshit up where the sun don't shine. Incase you were hiding under a rock for past several years, the participants of the coupaka one of the living solider already released the names of the participants of the coup.

Here they are
Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu (Igbo)
Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba)
Maj. Emmanuel Ifeajuna (Igbo)
Maj. Timothy Onwuatuegwu (Igbo)
Maj. Chris Anuforo (Igbo)
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka (Igbo)
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbo Oji (Igbo)
Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi (Igbo)
Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba)
Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba)
Lt. R. Egbiko (Esan)
Lt. PM Okocha (Igbo)
Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/Fulani)
Lt. O. Olafemiyan (Yoruba)
Capt. Gibson Jalo (Bali)
Capt. Swanton (Middle Belt)
Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo (Hausa)
2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv)
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)
Lt. Dimka

The so called "igbo coup" had multiple none Igbos included in the midst. In addition, an igbo leader by the name of Arthur Unegbe was among the leaders killed during that coup. Ironically, he was killed by one of the igbo participant of the coup. Hilariously enough, his death immediately erased from history book so you niggas can justify your murderous desire.

Like we said you lots are reaping wtf you sowed. Your shithole is a shithole filled with daily killing for a reason.

7 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by naijaking1: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
mrkunlex:
some of the people there now are not the one that carried out the barbaric act,let's have feeling for human

It was not only the genocide against Igbos during 1960s, but the continued and well organized campaign of calmny championed by the Fulani, but using Middle belters like JS Taka and policeman Tsav, Audu Ogbeh todayas we speak.

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by kernel507: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saintsquare:
Which one exactly is the painment,that they voted for who they want or Biafra?, I don't know if its a must for everyone to do your bidding and if not you rejoice over there death but when same calamity before your tribe you will expect sympathy and remorse smh

Where where you when Igbos were been killed in the name of IPOB? I challenge you to post your comment(s) against the genocide.

5 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
eagleeye2:

The major reason the Igbos, were ready to fight in that war of 1967-1970, was that after the counter coup a deadly Pogrom (killing of people from the eastern region) followed suit. It was no longer the killings of the Igbos in the armed forces, but the killings of Igbos in general including pregnant women and their unborn babies.
I don't want to go into argument with you. But try and read up events before the secession proper. The funny thing was that the people of the middle belt participated fully in these killings.
Anybody who wants demonize the Igbos for their comments on what is happening now in Benue and the rest of the middle belt can go ahead. But it is Good Morning to them at the moment.

They are even forgetting the Asaba massacre! Over 1 million souls lost and nothing was done about it.

5 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by horsepower101: 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
DerideGull:

Oh my God. These middlebelts people are evil to say the least...

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by horsepower101: 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nonaira1:

Will you shove that bullshit up where the sun don't shine. Incase you were hiding under a rock for past several years, the participants of the coupaka one of the living solider already released the names of the participants of the coup.

Here they are
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbo Oji (Igbo)
Lt. R. Egbiko (Esan)
Lt. PM Okocha (Igbo)
Capt. Gibson Jalo (Bali)
Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)
Lt. Dimka

The so called "igbo coup" had multiple none Igbos included in the midst. In addition, an igbo leader by the name of Arthur Unegbe was among the leaders killed during that coup. Ironically, he was killed by one of the igbo participant of the coup. Hilariously enough, his death immediately erased from history book so you niggas can justify your murderous desire.

Like we said you lots are reaping wtf you sowed. Your shithole is a shithole filled with daily killing for a reason.

These middlebelters are pure evil. But today, they are looking for sympathy.

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by poseidon12: 12:25am On Apr 25, 2018
enlady:

What do you really know about being heartless? If you experienced what the Igbos went through during the civil war, at the hands of your really heartless and brutal people, you will be singing a different tune.

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by enlady(f): 12:30am On Apr 25, 2018
I see what omenka does. He also mocks Benue people about the killings. Any discerning mind would see he is an imposter.
I don't keep ethnic bigots as friends so I don't view Facebook tribal wars.
I am neither Tiv nor from Benue. The middle belt is home to hundreds of indigenous ethnic groups. I don't see any recognizable leader speaking for all these groups.

Nonaira1:

Oh please shut up. When omenka was busy moving and laughing at the ipob and Massob victims, where the Bleep were you? Even outside of this forum, on Facebook there were significant number of your people making post to mock igbo during the operation python. Please shut the f up.
Secondly, you shouldn't be blamed on the sins of your father? Tell us why your fathers thought the sins of few Igbo soliders should be blamed on hundreds of men, women and children and even took it up a notch by joining to kill millions when they decided to leave and create their own nation. Even by the looks of it, your people still take pride in your aid during the war visiting the bragging of your leader. I or any other igbo should feel pity for you people. I rather feel pity for isis members. Karma is a bitch. You reap what you sow...it does not care who did the reaping.

As your leader mentioned and bragged, NC contributed more than half a million death to drag igbo into this shithole. Well, Fulanis are helping you contribute more to maintain this "one Nigeria". Please enjoy your Niggeria and Awera and stop complaining
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by mrkunlex(m): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2018
Nonaira1:

Here they are
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbo Oji (Igbo)
Lt. R. Egbiko (Esan)
Lt. PM Okocha (Igbo)
Capt. Gibson Jalo (Bali)
Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)
Lt. Dimka

do you know that Northern Nigerians were however also targeted in the Igbo dominated Eastern Nigeria. Thousands of Hausas, Tiv and other Northern Tribes were massacred by Igbo mobs, forcing a mass exodus of Northerners from the Eastern Region.
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by naijaking1: 12:56am On Apr 25, 2018
mrkunlex:
do you know that Northern Nigerians were however also targeted in the Igbo dominated Eastern Nigeria. Thousands of Hausas, Tiv and other Northern Tribes were massacred by Igbo mobs, forcing a mass exodus of Northerners from the Eastern Region.

Before you start turning history upside down, according the doctrines of yoruba muslims, please note that Ojukwu not only gave free access to non-Biafrans to leave, he provided them with transportation.
After more than 50 years of World dealing with Igbo genocide in northern Nigeria, a slow poke like you wants to retort that 'oh there was also massacre of non-gbos in the east'
Documented only in your unstable mind!

7 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by SlayerForever: 1:02am On Apr 25, 2018
enlady:

I must tell you to shut the f*ck up! You as one person may be compassionate but what is the general disposition of the middle belt towards the Igbo. Vile! It was like that during the war,it has remained so decades after the war.

God is not man,He is not partial. The middle belt will reap what it sowed.

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by enlady(f): 1:40am On Apr 25, 2018
SlayerForever:

I must tell you to shut the f*ck up! You as one person may be compassionate but what is the general disposition of the middle belt towards the Igbo. Vile! It was like that during the war,it has remained so decades after the war.

God is not man,He is not partial. The middle belt will reap what it sowed.

At the bolded
- you are a rogue. Simply rude
- that assertion on hatred from the present generation of middle belt youth is completely false. Do you reside in the middle belt now? A few impostors such as omenka are clearly not from the middle belt.
Re: The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group by BabaRamota1980: 1:51am On Apr 25, 2018
kernel507:

They're Fulani Zombi-es. They're complaining because it affects them, enjoy your vote.

Where they not the ones shouting Sai Baba and One Nigeria, what happened?

I was in Benue last three years, all I could see was poverty,pennilessness and destitution. University students were at home, no roads, old infrastructures(buildings), rent as low as a 1000 bucks, I wept for them, yet they're Northerns in their gray matter.

Gaddem! Gaddem!! Dude... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Olejemes' ₦1.3 Billion Trial Stalled As The Ex-NSITF Boss ‘Slumps At Home’ / Suspected Cultists, Drug Users Arrested In Delta (Photos) / Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.