Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander (1844 Views)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Couple Take Their Prewedding Photos To Rail Track,Photos Go Viral / A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
#theLIMIs2k18

Countdown begins to May 5th

2 Likes

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Stycon(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cute!
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by dollyjoy(f): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
You both look perfect for each other. happy married life.
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Popular you typed?

I was expecting Seun's prewedding pictures undecided Who are you?

7 Likes

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
What makes you popular?

4 Likes

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by donstan18: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by vizkiz: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
You woman is beautiful by the way.

1 Like

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Popular you typed?

Jamb question
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Jamb question
Good..

And you wonder why you failed to comprehend the word "Popular " ?

1 Like

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Jamb question
Good..

1 Like

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by fayded(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
mean.. your babe's makeup though.. that makeup artist no try at allllllll... this one na face-beating. abeg avoid Dt artist for ur wedding day bridal makeup. happy married life, bro. congrats

2 Likes

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by mhisbliss(f): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
#theLIMIs2k18

Countdown begins to May 5th
I knew this moniker from way back, that BTC era, so this is ya real face grin
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Saff(f): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
fayded:
mean.. your babe's makeup though..
that makeup artist no try at allllllll...
this one na face-beating.
abeg avoid Dt artist for ur wedding day bridal makeup.
happy married life, bro. congrats
why are you concerned about her makeup? That’s a bit feminine.
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Popular you typed?

grin cheesy
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Good..

Abeg... waka go front...

Real people in productive sections know the moniker...

So kindly vamooze
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
I knew this moniker from way back, that BTC era, so this is ya real face grin

grin

At least, someone from a productive section knows the moniker

1 Like

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by fayded(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saff:
so because I'm a guy, if I see a badly done makeup I shouldn't notice??..
Aunty, guys notice makeup ish wella nowadays.. especially if it's badly done.
I may not know d names of all this makeup stuff, but I know when it's looking bad and that right there.. well..is not looking so good. no offence, bro

2 Likes

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by mhisbliss(f): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

grin

At least, someone from a productive section knows the moniker
grinLol you know we ain't all on nairaland for attention seeking, me I'm always hustling, your bride is pretty though, and I'm kinda happy seeing ya face for the first time, I'm wishing you guys a happy married life
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinLol you know we ain't all on nairaland for attention seeking, me I'm always hustling, your bride is pretty though, and I'm kinda happy seeing ya face for the first time, I'm wishing you guys a happy married life

Thanks and God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Saff(f): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
fayded:

so because I'm a guy, if I see a badly done makeup I shouldn't notice??..
Aunty, guys notice makeup ish wella nowadays.. especially if it's badly done.
I may not know d names of all this makeup stuff, but I know when it's looking bad and that right there.. well..is not looking so good. no offence, bro
yeah but that’s someone wife, and if he isn’t bothered about it, you shouldn’t be at ALL. I’m so sorry.
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saff:

It's a good thing he pointed out tho..

Me no sabi anything abt make up and I no kuku talk anything ...

But I go relay this message to her sha grin
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Abeg... waka go front...

Real people in productive sections know the moniker...

So kindly vamooze
Lol when you think you are popular only to realize you are known by few cheesy

Happy married life in advance sha tongue

2 Likes

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol when you think you are popular only to realize you are known by few cheesy

Happy married life in advance sha tongue

Thanks sha
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
greiboy:
grin cheesy
Hello smiley

1 Like

Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by fayded(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saff:
yeah but that’s someone wife, and if he isn’t bothered about it, you shouldn’t be at ALL. I’m so sorry.
I stated the obvious and also offered a solution. it's their business what they do with it.
not bothered at all.
and apology accepted, dear.
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
I love beautiful things jare tongue happy married life oooh
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Foodforthought: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
I love beautiful things jare tongue happy married life oooh
Meaning you love marriage wink
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Foodforthought:

Meaning you love marriage wink

Yeah I love it so much
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Not a fan of marriage
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Are you guys also advertising for close up toothpaste? cheesy

Hml bro, wish you guys the best.
Re: Prewedding Photos Of A Popular Nairalander by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Are you guys also advertising for close up toothpaste? cheesy

Hml bro, wish you guys the best.

Yea... we're both brand ambassadors of close up.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Finally Breaks-up With Chioma See Reasons / Your Thoughts...... / I Will Marry You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.