Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) (6915 Views)

After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2018
AnonyNymous:

The poorly done editing job is art in itself grin grin grin
maybe you can do better. lets see yours
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2018
luckygeee:

maybe you can do better. lets see yours
Take a chill pill, I wasn't being hostile, I actually like it grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Take a chill pill, I wasn't being hostile, I actually like it grin
thanks, dont mind me though, i was just playing around in the office, was feeling bored and just felt like goofing around. lol grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2018
luckygeee:

why? i think Ronaldo a.k.a ororo will be proud of me, his number 1 fan
true talk bro
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
true talk bro
glad you feel that way cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
cool grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Haters will say this is photoshopped

☣ ☠
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hahahahaha this is some advanced level meme right here.
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Haters will say this is photoshopped

☣ ☠
you are quite funny with such sarcasm. anyway, this ain't Photoshop like u rightly pointed out, its an advanced level meme
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Admin401:
Hahahahaha this is some advanced level meme right here.
gbam! your head dey there cool cool
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Fahrenhite(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
Op i am still looking for the beautiful girl
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Barzinime(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
And you think there is a dot of brain in you? undecided
luckygeee:

sorry bro blame the grand pathron of miyetti allah a.k.a dollardinho for the high cost of milk
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Op i am still looking for the beautiful girl
pedophile alert! such an indescent pic and u got the guts to paste it here. i think you should be the one on handcuffs and not Dino Melaye
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Follygunners: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
troubleseller:
I've been looking for the "beautiful girl" since but I've not still found her.

grin grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Barzinime:
And you think there is a dot of brain in you? undecided
i don't cheesy think, i know there is obviously not a dot of brain in you grin grin grin grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Barzinime(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
luckygeee:

i don't cheesy think, i know there is obviously not a dot of brain in me grin grin grin grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by franklingud(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
luckygeee:

hey! stop there. watch your mouth
Hey start there, open your mouth.

Yaba left
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
franklingud:

Hey start there, open your mouth.

Yaba left
Uselu psychiatric is preferable for you bro cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Naira Marley Has Lost So Far!!! / Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? / Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.