Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) (6896 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Christiano Ronaldo is a footballer of impeccable talent. He has brought the spark, glitz and glamour into the modern day football, little wonder he is referred to as a "goal assassin " by even the most revererd of goal keepers. His ever blazing prowess
on the pitch and his heart warming philanthropic nature off the football arena has placed him in the hearts of many especially less privileged children all over the globe. He has kept his body free from tattoos to enable him be a donor of blood to many who needs it.
Yet the mention of his name brings rage and contempt to the hearts of many especially to fans of rival teams.
Give him the cup beautiful, he deserves it cause he is the undisputed king of modern day football

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by elyte89: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Where's d girl? cool

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Apus: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
I'm forced to agree with Buhari on this one. Na person sit down Photoshop this one.

21 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Foodforthought: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
It is finished. Nothing else can be done

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wow she is such a beautiful girl. Don't give the cup to Ronaldo dear, give it to salah

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Areaboyfriend(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth.

6 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
No
Areaboyfriend:
Lazy Nigerian youth.
At least he was being creative with his time. So stop beefing

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by troubleseller: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
I've been looking for the "beautiful girl" since but I've not still found her.

9 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by theunnamed: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oh lawd...this op needs sense

Do it for him Lord, do it for him

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
troubleseller:
I've been looking for the "beautiful girl" since but I've not still found her.
Maybe you need to stop drinking garri

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
theunnamed:
Oh lawd...this op needs sense

Do it for him Lord, do it for him
I think u do need more sense for not having a little sense of humour
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Gidi7(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
U said a beautiful lady,where is d beautiful??

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by nanakgh(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
this op is on molly..
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Creativity is better appreciated by those who are creative

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by theunnamed: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
luckygeee:

I think u do need more sense for not having a little sense of humour

Humor? ...you call that thing humor?
hian!...wetin we no go see for this naija...

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
theunnamed:

Humor? ...you call that thing humor?
hian!...wetin we no go see for this naija...
Wetin dey pain u inside. Why don't u take a glass of kunu
and celebrate Madrid's victory over Bayern

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
nanakgh:
this op is on molly..
Buhari has made naija youths so paranoid. It's OK bro, things will be fine. Just use your PVC wisely this time around

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by troubleseller: 5:35am On Apr 26, 2018
luckygeee:

Maybe you need to stop drinking garri
It's not my fault. That's the only thing you offer me when I visit you. You no fit even put milk make person enjoy small. grin

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by twentyk(m): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2018
Wayrah people plenty for naija i swear
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2018
troubleseller:
It's not my fault. That's the only thing you offer me when I visit you. You no fit even put milk make person enjoy small. grin
sorry bro blame the grand pathron of miyetti allah a.k.a dollardinho for the high cost of milk

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2018
twentyk:
Wayrah people plenty for naija i swear
yea yea gues ure their captain grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2018
Foodforthought:
It is finished. Nothing else can be done
there is always something you can do to be creative bro. its in you
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2018
elyte89:
Where's d girl? cool
are u blind? grin

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2018
nikkypearl:
are u blind? grin
help me ask am oo. guys will always be guys though
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by franklingud(m): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2018
Come OP, which kind weed u smoke so?
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2018
franklingud:
Come OP, which kind weed u smoke so?
obviously the weed of creativity wink
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by franklingud(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2018
luckygeee:

obviously the weed of creativity wink
C Ronaldo go sue you if he sees that post.

Delete immediately
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2018
franklingud:

C Ronaldo go sue you if he sees that post.

Delete immediately
why? i think Ronaldo a.k.a ororo will be proud of me, his number 1 fan
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Cadec007(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2018
troubleseller:
GBAM!!
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by franklingud(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2018
luckygeee:

why? i think Ronaldo a.k.a ororo will be proud of me, his number 1 fan
You like Ototo C pass me?

Why you use that ugly geh pic compare my legend ?
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2018
luckygeee:
Christiano Ronaldo is a footballer of impeccable talent. He has brought the spark, glitz and glamour into the modern day football, little wonder he is referred to as a "goal assassin " by even the most revererd of goal keepers. His ever blazing prowess
on the pitch and his heart warming philanthropic nature off the football arena has placed him in the hearts of many especially less privileged children all over the globe. He has kept his body free from tattoos to enable him be a donor of blood to many who needs it.
Yet the mention of his name brings rage and contempt to the hearts of many especially to fans of rival teams.
Give him the cup beautiful, he deserves it cause he is the undisputed king of modern day football
The poorly done editing job is art in itself grin grin grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos) by luckygeee: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2018
franklingud:

You like Ototo C pass me?

Why you use that ugly geh pic compare my legend ?
hey! stop there. watch your mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Stingy Guy / Is It Possible For One To Be Pregnant After Taking Postinor / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.