Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997547 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by temibanks(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2018
Joyce2020:
Why don't you get the ACCA diploma instead which takes a shorter time?

Does ACCA diploma (F1-F3) certificate qualify for "two or certificates" extra points?

If yes, Please I need an evidence, or a strong assurance grin

Please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by temibanks(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2018
This could help.

If you have been previously exempted from F1 - F3, and you need the diploma certification, all you need to do is waive one of the exemptions, pass the exam, and wahla! you get the certification. Your exempted fee for that exam will be refunded.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 1:59pm On May 21, 2018
You will get the assurance you need when you send your certificate to WES for evaluation grin
temibanks:

Does ACCA diploma (F1-F3) certificate qualify for "two or certificates" extra points?

If yes, Please I need an evidence, or a strong assurance grin

Please help!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosbiod(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2018
I am positive baba God will pick my call very soon... PPR must come oo ...
Congrats to those who recently got their PPRs, ITA, IELTS, ECA, PNP Nominations etc. Either we make it or we make it... no other option

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by conebeam: 2:03pm On May 21, 2018
Good afternoon E-family.

One of my reference letters omitted full-time and 40hours per week.
I just spoke with a staff at HR and he said he will include 40hours per week, but can't include 'full time' as it isn't their format.

Will the letter be okay without 'full time' ... ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fuzzyman(f): 2:04pm On May 21, 2018
happytbaby:
Amen! I was actually saying that na money make engineer turn accountant.....from Laplace functions, multiple integration, Langrange, Maclaurin, Euler to Present value models, debit and credit.....it can only be money

Sounds like jargon i would only understand for money. Only money.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:37pm On May 21, 2018
conebeam:
Good afternoon E-family.

One of my reference letters omitted full-time and 40hours per week.
I just spoke with a staff at HR and he said he will include 40hours per week, but can't include 'full time' as it isn't their format.

Will the letter be okay without 'full time' ... ?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by conebeam: 2:38pm On May 21, 2018
Tojued:

Yes

Thanks you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by temibanks(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2018
smslive2:
You will get the assurance you need when you send your certificate to WES for evaluation grin

Thanks smiley I just went through past pages... Let's begin.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 2:53pm On May 21, 2018
Nice one Newmum. A+ first right?

Newmum0615:
Yeah, but without a background in IT to give relevant exemptions, then one has to start from the Certificate in IT option. What equivalency would that have?

There are no specific entrance requirements for the Certificate in IT, however it is strongly recommended that all candidates register with an approved centre. Studying with an approved centre will deliver significant benefits. Do you know any approved centers in Nigeria? For those that are interested. I did some of my certification programmes with PECB, I'm currently with CompTIA so I am not familiar with BCS.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 2:56pm On May 21, 2018
Pls my firstbank reference letter doesnt include my average account balance but i have a 5 month statement of account to that effect, also i am not using my the money in my savings account just my fixed deposit certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 2:58pm On May 21, 2018
I believe you are good to go since you are not using the account balance as a POF.

QSola:
Pls my firstbank reference letter doesnt include my average account balance but i have a 5 month statement of account to that effect, also i am not using my the money in my savings account just my fixed deposit certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 2:59pm On May 21, 2018
adosjun:
Good day family,

My wife certificate is in her maiden name and I am about creating a WES profile what name should I use as her international passport has my name.

If I am using her maiden name, should I attach marriage certificate to it.

Please advise..

Create the profile with the name on her international passport which I'm guessing is her married name.

When filling the form, they'll be an opportunity to fill the name on the certificate which is her maiden name.

Also, try and use the search button more often. This issue has been addressed many times.

Goodluck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Achick22: 3:02pm On May 21, 2018
Colored copies and not the original certificates
doppler06:
For those that used IQAS, I'm looking at their checklist and it says originals need to be sent. Does it mean you guys sent your original documents (cert and transcript) to them??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 3:13pm On May 21, 2018
Hello house, please as anyone evaluated CIPM advanced professional diploma in HR with WES or IQAS? was it evaluated as 2 or more certificates? I have a friend with B.Sc from Unilag and CIPM. Anyone pls

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PhDAdmission19: 3:18pm On May 21, 2018
I sent a tweet to WesCanada on Twitter to make ask the question; if GCE can send my evaluated transcript to them and I was told my institution need to send to them directly.

Another question; which of organizations listed by IRCC is the fastest? I don't want to use WES...

Tojued:

Thanks for reading page zero, but it's just the start point. Step two is to follow all the links provided there.

You can use GCE if it's on the list of evaluating agencies approved by IRCC.

If GCE is not on the list, then pick one from the list and visit their website for their requirements. WES for one requires your transcript in an envelope sealed and stamped by your institution.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PhDAdmission19: 3:18pm On May 21, 2018
Hi,

I send a tweet to WesCanada on Twitter to make ask the question; if GCE can send my evaluated transcript to them and I was told my institution need to send to them directly.

Another question; which of organizations listed by IRCC is the fastest? I don't want to use WES...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eat50: 3:28pm On May 21, 2018
Thanks for ur quick response. Please I want to ask if Nigerian Engineering degree can practice in Canada and also if MBA qualification can also be an added advantage

Newmum0615:
Ehen, my engineering bro/sis, evaluate both please. If you intend to practice in Canada, I reckon you would need to have both qualifications assessed, with engineering being a regulated profession over there. But if it's just for the purpose of getting yourself to Canada, by all means, evaluate just your MBA (I presume it will be easier to get transcripts and verification done at Unilag faster than at OAU) and work on getting the BSc assessed some time later if you wish.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 3:28pm On May 21, 2018
WES is the fastest... You have other options though Credential Evaluation Options

PhDAdmission19:
Hi,

I send a tweet to WesCanada on Twitter to make ask the question; if GCE can send my evaluated transcript to them and I was told my institution need to send to them directly.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doppler06: 3:31pm On May 21, 2018
Achick22:
Colored copies and not the original certificates

Thanks. I just realised that the requirements for an ECA is a bit different from that of a basic assessment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doppler06: 3:32pm On May 21, 2018
Please has anyone done a basic assessment only with IQAS??

If yes, did you get to send the transcript yourself??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 3:35pm On May 21, 2018
Yes. Someone posted recently that her friend got a favorable response with WES. Can't remember the moniker now.
Livy2018:
Hello house, please as anyone evaluated CIPM advanced professional diploma in HR with WES or IQAS? was it evaluated as 2 or more certificates? I have a friend with B.Sc from Unilag and CIPM. Anyone pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 3:35pm On May 21, 2018
Yeah. wink
DadR:
Nice one Newmum. A+ first right?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PhDAdmission19: 3:45pm On May 21, 2018
Thanks!

smslive2:
WES is the fastest... You have other options though Credential Evaluation Options

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 3:51pm On May 21, 2018
Thanks sis.
Newmum0615:
Yes. Someone posted recently that her friend got a favorable response with WES. Can't remember the moniker now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jloe: 4:02pm On May 21, 2018
Newmum0615:
Ehen, my engineering bro/sis, evaluate both please. If you intend to practice in Canada, I reckon you would need to have both qualifications assessed, with engineering being a regulated profession over there. But if it's just for the purpose of getting yourself to Canada, by all means, evaluate just your MBA (I presume it will be easier to get transcripts and verification done at Unilag faster than at OAU) and work on getting the BSc assessed some time later if you wish.

@Newmumm, what of other professionals that also wish to continue same profession in canada, do you advise they assess both qualification too?
what professions are regulated? make we know how to dey do na

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 4:04pm On May 21, 2018
ACCA Study Materials... The Google Drive would be updated as more official materials are found

ACCA Exam KIT & Study Materials

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 4:05pm On May 21, 2018
Cool, we are together.

Newmum0615:
Yeah. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Elle78: 4:08pm On May 21, 2018
Hello house...still trying to catch up with Part 4.

I am a bit worried here...is there anyone that's experienced this. AOR was 28 Apr and I am yet to see Med Passed. Meanwhile all the timelines I see, Med Passed is usually a week after AOR. I even contacted the hospital and it was confirmed that results were uploaded.

I cannot be worrying at this stage ooo. Please I need assurance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 4:15pm On May 21, 2018
But you are already getting worried na... Lasisi Calm Down Please.. They will treat your file... grin grin grin
Elle78:
Hello house...still trying to catch up with Part 4.

I am a bit worried here...is there anyone that's experienced this. AOR was 28 Apr and I am yet to see Med Passed. Meanwhile all the timelines I see, Med Passed is usually a week after AOR. I even contacted the hospital and it was confirmed that results were uploaded.

I cannot be worrying at this stage ooo. Please I need assurance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadatlast: 4:30pm On May 21, 2018
Hello FAM,
I was on this Canada parole 2 years ago but ignored it for some reasons. Now I'm back.

Turned 29 some days ago.
Took the Noun PGD form on the 16th of this month but unfortunately I couldn't join in this semester. I hope I'll be able to round off March 2019.
I'll start working on my IELTS immediately to max points for English test.
My spouse has IELTS SLRW 7.5,6,6,6.5.

1) Please is it possible I get my NOUN PGD certificate and credential evaluation before I turn 30 May next year if I resume September semester?

2) With max points for our English and my PGD, my crs score will stay at 450. Do you think this will fly for ITA?

3) I own a registered business I've been managing and running for over a year. What will be my most appropriate NOC?
Please what documents do I need to show for self employment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by victory2017: 4:43pm On May 21, 2018
Hello my people,

Please I have two questions:
Firstly, l hv IRCC profile account which l used for my study visa last year. ( Study visa didn't pull thru) Is it compulsory to use same account for my EE profile or l can simply get a new account for my EE account.

Secondly my job experience is in this order:
2009 - 2011 (Branch Secretary) different company
2012 - 2014 (Plant Secretary)
2014 - 2016 (Purchasing Officer) Note: same company where l worked as Plant Secretary but post was changed.
2016 Nov till date (Administrative Assistant) different company

How can l arranged this work experience considering the change of position (Purchasing Officer), because my NOC is Administrative Assistant which Job descriptions matches my other designation of Secretary. Kindly help me look into this. Thanks

@ glitteringstar and all other gurus in the house help a sister.

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.